• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
tumblr_mvwtfkTBqM1s8z5rho1_500.gif

box-to-box midfielders are kind of pointless in a 4-3-3.
Naaah

Our 4-3-3 with Marchisio-VIDAL-Pirlo was sexy as fuck.

dc89

Joe Hart should not have been dropped - Peter Schmeichel

England goalkeeper Joe Hart is a "unique" talent who should not have been dropped by Manchester City, according to Peter Schmeichel.

Hart has lost his place to Costel Pantilimon after a string of high-profile mistakes for City.
But Schmeichel, who played for both Manchester clubs, told BBC 5 live: "I don't think he's done too much wrong.

"Sometimes things aren't working for you, but when it's Joe Hart it's highlighted like he's killed someone."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/24875994

I do agree with the last bit. The reaction is totally OTT. But I think he did need a spell on the bench at the same time.

Kassu

Banned
Fuuuuck, my girlfriend might want to break up with me. She isn't sure yet and I don't want to make things any more difficult for us so I let her to think about it. I'm not really optimistic though but I don't want to things end badly either.

I'm not entirely sure what I want, if she doesn't want to be with me guess I'm okay with that and try to find someone who actually wants to be with me but on the other hand I really really love her.

I don't really know if you care since I don't post so often but I really like you guys (especially Juve-Gaf lol <3 I hope you win Serie A) and I try to post whenever I can.

Lightning

Banned
Fuuuuck, my girlfriend might want to break up with me. She isn't sure yet and I don't want to make things any more difficult for us so I let her to think about it. I'm not really optimistic though but I don't want to things end badly either.

I'm not entirely sure what I want, if she doesn't want to be with me guess I'm okay with that and try to find someone who actually wants to be with me but on the other hand I really really love her.

I don't really know if you care since I don't post so often but I really like you guys (especially Juve-Gaf lol <3 I hope you win Serie A) and I try to post whenever I can.
All the best man. I hope it works out for you.

pulga

Banned

I hear Wilbury is single. Give her a call.

Top Bottom