• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

Clegg

I'm laughing my tits off at that "girl reamed me from behind" thread in the OT

OP is fucking dense

I'm not so jaded as to suggest that she's probably playing him, but the OP is doing himself no favours. It's irresponsible not to report that damage.

Blablurn

Fuuuuck, my girlfriend might want to break up with me. She isn't sure yet and I don't want to make things any more difficult for us so I let her to think about it. I'm not really optimistic though but I don't want to things end badly either.

I'm not entirely sure what I want, if she doesn't want to be with me guess I'm okay with that and try to find someone who actually wants to be with me but on the other hand I really really love her.

I don't really know if you care since I don't post so often but I really like you guys (especially Juve-Gaf lol <3 I hope you win Serie A) and I try to post whenever I can.

There are a lot of fishes in the ocean. Don't worry too much.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Fuuuuck, my girlfriend might want to break up with me. She isn't sure yet and I don't want to make things any more difficult for us so I let her to think about it. I'm not really optimistic though but I don't want to things end badly either.

Break up with her first!
3AQmK.gif

I don't really know if you care since I don't post so often but I really like you guys (especially Juve-Gaf lol <3 I hope you win Serie A) and I try to post whenever I can.
Juve-GAF will be your girlfriend for now baby

119477_o.gif

and we care <3 I hope it works out for you mate. I'm probably the only one in the world who doesn't mind break ups that much. Change is good (especially when you reach a dead end with someone) and there's quite literally plenty of 'fish' out there!

Throw your net

Plug:
82% Madrid. 8% Juventus. 10% cunt.

In other words,
92% Madridista. 8% Juve supporter.

Pulg:

20% Madrid 20% Juve 60% Awesome

Tc91

I'm laughing my tits off at that "girl reamed me from behind" thread in the OT

OP is fucking dense

Some people are just so fucking stupid. He has like 30 people telling him to file a claim and he's like "bu...bu....but she's a cute girl who doesn't have much money ;_;"

smh.

Wilbur

Banned

I'm not entirely sure what I want, if she doesn't want to be with me guess I'm okay with that and try to find someone who actually wants to be with me but on the other hand I really really love her.

Hey man! Might have seen me vent over my ex in the last few months.

Ain't got too much to say but you've done the right thing. You act cool and calm, you let her think things through instead of pressurising her into any snap decisions. You respect whatever she says and if it's positive, you just try and make sure it doesn't happen again.

If it does, then it'll suck. But it means that you can devote time to you instead of her because I know from experience that when you're in love you care far more about your partner than you do you. If the worst happens then you just take time out and focus on you. I thought I'd never be alright again like a fucking moody arse cunt. Now I'm doing good.

Love bro

PM anytime if you wanna chat

Forza Juve

Clegg

Uncharted 3 was great, but it's defo one of the glitchiest games I've ever played.

Had to delete my U3 profile and restart the game from scratch 3 times because it kept freezing at the same point a few hours into the game.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
The Manchester United manager, David Moyes, has confirmed he has not spoken to Ashley Young in the wake of this week's diving furore. Young has been at the centre of more unwanted attention after apparently going to ground too easily to win his side a penalty against Real Socieded in midweek.

Moyes defended his player at the time and is still doing so now. "No," said Moyes, when he was asked whether he had spoken to Young. "The referee was two yards away from it and gave a penalty. If you need to talk to anybody, you should ask the referee. I didn't see an issue at all."

lol

Didn't he fine Neville for diving at Everton?

FootballFan

Yeah that's what I'd heard, hence the surprise. Enjoying it so far.

That happens quite a lot, when you delay something for a while and have high/low expectations for it.

eg. people who start watching Breaking Bad now and claim "meh not as good as the hype suggests".

Or like me, I am about to finish Homeland season 2. I expected horrible things in Season 2 that would make me turn it off after an episode and never watch again. Not even close to being that bad.

It's below-average no doubt. Hasn't been good but from what I heard I thought I was going to be watching something worse than Joey, That 80s Show, Geordie shore etc. To me it just seems like a bad season, but not enough to stop me from watching Season 3.

pulga

Banned
That happens quite a lot, when you delay something for a while and have high/low expectations for it.

eg. people who start watching Breaking Bad now and claim "meh not as good as the hype suggests".

Or like me, I am about to finish Homeland season 2. I expected horrible things in Season 2 that would make me turn it off after an episode and never watch again. Not even close to being that bad.

It's below-average no doubt. Hasn't been good but from what I heard I thought I was going to be watching something worse than Joey, That 80s Show, Geordie shore etc. To me it just seems like a bad season, but not enough to stop me from watching Season 3.

Why would you watch a show about your early 30s

FF pls

Kassu

Banned
Sorry it took forever to answer

Picked up Uncharted 3 today for £13. Surprisingly engaging so far.
I don't understand why people hate that game, it's brilliant. Not as good as Uncharted 2 but it's not far from it.

Juve-GAF will be your girlfriend for now baby

119477_o.gif

and we care <3 I hope it works out for you mate. I'm probably the only one in the world who doesn't mind break ups that much. Change is good (especially when you reach a dead end with someone) and there's quite literally plenty of 'fish' out there!

Throw your net
:D I have to admit that I liked Fiorentina before joining Neogaf but now I like Juve more thanks to Juve-gaf. I don't really have anything against any Serie A team (except Inter, fuck Inter), every team in Serie A plays quite good and enjoyable football.

Yeah and I agree, if this break up happens I probably don't really mind and at least I could make decisions without having to worry about someone else until I would find another girlfriend. But I'm also willing to try again with her if she doesn't want to break up with me so I don't know.

Hey man! Might have seen me vent over my ex in the last few months.

Ain't got too much to say but you've done the right thing. You act cool and calm, you let her think things through instead of pressurising her into any snap decisions. You respect whatever she says and if it's positive, you just try and make sure it doesn't happen again.

If it does, then it'll suck. But it means that you can devote time to you instead of her because I know from experience that when you're in love you care far more about your partner than you do you. If the worst happens then you just take time out and focus on you. I thought I'd never be alright again like a fucking moody arse cunt. Now I'm doing good.

Love bro

PM anytime if you wanna chat

Forza Juve

Thanks. And I have to say that I really think you're a good guy, even though I don't like your team and you don't like Arsenal either. I hope we destroy your Europa League dreams on Sunday, nothing personal <3

Clegg

Arsenal are shite.

Their manager is a myopic, hypocritical cunt and I look forward to the bumming we shall give them on Sunday.

spidye

Arsenal are shite.

Their manager is a myopic, hypocritical cunt and I look forward to the bumming we shall give them on Sunday.

United fans are the worst

Wenger is so likeable and great. Arsenal is the people's club and much more likeable than United. they are the robin hoods of football

Clegg

The intelligence of a man who thought the way forward was to curtail investment and rely on young players, only to see them leave because he didn't invest in proven talent. I fear this.

I also fear the man who did not have the strength of conviction to follow through on his vision.

Salvadora

The intelligence of a man who thought the way forward was to curtail investment and rely on young players, only to see them leave because he didn't invest in proven talent. I fear this.

I also fear the man who did not have the strength of conviction to follow through on his vision.
Is this the part where Arsenal GAF lower the discourse?

Suen

Sorry it took forever to answer

I don't understand why people hate that game, it's brilliant. Not as good as Uncharted 2 but it's not far from it.

:D I have to admit that I liked Fiorentina before joining Neogaf but now I like Juve more thanks to Juve-gaf. I don't really have anything against any Serie A team (except Inter, fuck Inter), every team in Serie A plays quite good and enjoyable football.

Yeah and I agree, if this break up happens I probably don't really mind and at least I could make decisions without having to worry about someone else until I would find another girlfriend. But I'm also willing to try again with her if she doesn't want to break up with me so I don't know.

Thanks. And I have to say that I really think you're a good guy, even though I don't like your team and you don't like Arsenal either. I hope we destroy your Europa League dreams on Sunday, nothing personal <3
Join the Parma train bro. A revolution is on its way, once Amauri leaves we will be Fiorentina x2.

Tommaso+Ghirardi+FC+Parma+Celebrate+100+years+FgH7mEipnqbl.jpg

Zabojnik

Best new user in a while. Welcome, PikassuKassu!

Top Bottom