• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

pulga

Banned
Casemiro in, Alonso should've gone out though

could've had

-------Morata
Jese - Isco - Bale
---Illarra - Casemiro

dat youth

edit:
ISCO GOOAAAAAAAL! OMGGGGGGG HNGGGG

two assists, one goals, MOTM

Suen

If Parma, Arsenal and Real ever play at the same time, Suen might die.

<3
:lol Zabo <3. That is true, two games is giving me enough stress. Parma is doing surprisingly good in counters, we've created some chances, two very good ones that the players I like most wasted. Parolo has been very active and has disrupted the defense. Our defense is horrible though and is our build-up with those horrible passes. Still, Sansone-Cassano is a huuuuuge improvement over Amauri-Cassano.

HNNNG ISCO!!!!

pulga

Banned
what a fantastic goal

the way he waits

waits

waits

softly slots it in

hnnnggg Carlo pls, lets stick to this formation

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Was Nigel de Jong this good with City? Seems like a reliable midfielder.

Oh my, Matri must be stripped of Inzaghi's number during HT

VGxalrF.gif

Thiago is amazing

It was a good pass, but he had so much time and so much space. I'm not sure he'd have done so well when we were better organized, like in the first half.

pulga

Banned
Yet that fat cunt has been benching him. FF, this is what I mean! This is what I mean when I say that Isco can comfortably be Özil's replacement. As I've said once before, signing of the summer.

fuck off, that's been my line everytime isco played

before carlo decided to be a cunt about it

is it time?

ISCO

#SIGNINGOFTHESUMMER

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Honest question

I'm not trolling Madrid bros <3

but

How fun is it watching La Liga week in, week out? Like, really?

I'm looking at the league table and 90% of the teams are WAY below the levels of Barca, Madrid and Diego Costa. Is there anyone out there trying to fix/protest the league's infrastructure?

How do you even look forward to the next season when you know FOR SURE you're either going to finish 1st or 2nd.

Suen

CASEMIRO WHAT A STRIK!! HNNNNNNG!!!!!!! All those young players, shit!! Ancelotti plssssss stick to this + Ronaldo instead of Jese.

Madrid-GAF, we're seeing the future Madrid team in front of us!

panty

Diego Lopez GOAT
Honest question

but

I'm looking at the league table and 90% of the teams are WAY below the levels of Barca, Madrid and Diego Costa. Is there anyone out there trying to fix/protest the league's infrastructure?

How do you even look forward to the next season when you know FOR SURE you're either going to finish 1st or 2nd.
Love it. Love watching my team play and of course I hope them to win.

Watching Real play in Bernabeu is amazing.

Fergie

Banned
Honest question

but

tumblr_lox02eaI2C1r0wgiuo1_400.gif

U wot m8?

Suen

Honest question

but

Competition wise it is a boring but there's always some teams in La Liga which goes on a rage and gets surprisingly good every season so that's a plus. Not as fun as the other leagues though as you can predict the result pretty easily but it's still fun to watch what the players in the team can do.

Suen

Guys I'm mostly surprised that we're doing well even without Ronaldo. I told repeatedly from last season that we depend too much on Ronaldo and need to distribute our play around the pitch more, this provides us with more chances and makes the opponents even more tired and while we're playing against Almeria I think this shows that we can do very well without Ronaldo which imo is a huuuuuuuuge improvement. We have the right players up there and what's crazy is that most of them aren't even in their prime yet. While this is great it won't matter with defense like ours, any strong opponent will put a few through us. Defense needs to get sorted and very soon.

panty

Guys I'm mostly surprised that we're doing well even without Ronaldo. I told repeatedly from last season that we depend too much on Ronaldo and need to distribute our play around the pitch more, this provides us with more chances and makes the opponents even more tired and while we're playing against Almeria I think this shows that we can do very well without Ronaldo which imo is a huuuuuuuuge improvement. We have the right players up there and what's crazy is that most of them aren't even in their prime yet. While this is great it won't matter with defense like ours, any strong opponent will put a few through us. Defense needs to get sorted and very soon.

This is still Almeria, a shitty C-team.

Hopefully Ronnie is okay though.

Pros
-Isco
-Carvajal
-Lopez
-Alonso

Suen

Bale so close

what a fantastic game

think Carlo might stop with his 4-3-3 bullshit after this?
Hope so, that kind of formation was never meant to work with the players we have. I think that last 3 will just end up making more bad than good between the players. Fantastic game. Very happy that Bale scored, happy to see Isco back and in great form. It's amazing how much the game changed after we brought in Morata and Casemiro. Worried about CR7 though.

edit: forgot to mention Carvajal. He had a good game, hope he only goes up from there.

Oh hey bros I was wondering if you could- FORMATION TIME!!!

---------------------De Gea---------------------

Rafa-------Evanses----Rios------------Evs

Valencia--Marouane Fellaini--Ando--Giggs

------------------------Kags----------------------

-----------------------Roon-----------------------

panty

The Portuguese ace sustained the knock after a move down the left flank in the 51st minute. After playing a left-footed cross to the far post, CR7 felt something tweak in his leg and immediately asked to be taken off, making his way straight to the dressing room alongside a club physio.

Doesn't seem to be that bad.

pulga

Banned
Hope so, that kind of formation was never meant to work with the players we have. I think that last 3 will just end up making more bad than good between the players. Fantastic game. Very happy that Bale scored, happy to see Isco back and in great form. It's amazing how much the game changed after we brought in Morata and Casemiro. Worried about CR7 though.

Casemiro set Morata up for his chipped goal! Fantastic, fantastic assist.

which begs the question

why have been bothering with Khedira all this fucking time

-___-

Guys, explain pls

Neuer gets a year's supply of bananas everytime he visits the Westfalenstadion. But he just kicks those bananas around and complains. Is he so rich that he has no urge to responsibly handle food?

Top Bottom