• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

bjaelke

What is it with Antipas. He will either dribble through a whole defense (or well run through them somehow) just to miss an open goal or he will have an actual nice shot for once like just now and hit the crossbar.

Guess a draw is ok too, Midtjylland will have their meltdown in January when Copenhagen buys half of Scandinavia.
I don't know. Sometimes he's a striker, sometimes he's a winger/cam and sometimes he's just pure shite. He likes to mix it up.

Suen

Suen you must have called one of the 8 managers you support a rude word once.

It's natural, fans always get angry at their manager.

:)
Missed this, sorry :lol

I was just messing with KidA Seven. Tbh it was more of a reference to that cunt Hitcher when he told us how disrespectful we were to Ancelotti yesterday (which we are every game because of valid reasons) but he didn't take the bait. I think Martinez drained his soul.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
tumblr gifs for now

tumblr_mwrxkwXkDJ1s8z5rho1_250.gif

tumblr_mwrxkwXkDJ1s8z5rho2_250.gif

tumblr_mwrz5zWlZm1s8z5rho1_400.gif

tumblr_mwry5gC6uV1s8z5rho4_250.gif

Llion is legit

Suen

I missed that Lazio scored in the last minute. Fucking Lazio.

Benzema is doing fine these days, good amounts of assists and starting to score more consistently

I BELIEVE
He should have had two more goals yesterday, too wasteful with chances. Slowly becoming Higuain. But.....

#BELIEVE

He'd over hit it forward, certainly. Ando wouldn't have been much better; he has had his chances and constantly failed to deliver. Same as Clev tbh. Ship both of them out.

Thing is with Clev he just passes backwards and forces our CBs to do the passing forward. It's deferring responsibility for creative passing to your defenders, which is beyond useless.

operon

You know doicare is just posting the exact opposite of what actually happens in United games.

Why are people still biting?

Doicare used to be funny but he's changed since moyes came, his heart is not in it anymore. Doesn't seem to believe in the stuff he posts anymore.

Clegg

Thing is with Clev he just passes backwards and forces our CBs to do the passing forward. It's deferring responsibility for creative passing to your defenders, which is beyond useless.

I agree with you. But in my view Clev and Ando are just as bad as each other albeit in opposite ways. Clev shirks all creative responsibilities and puts those duties on other players. Ando tries to take on those responsibilities, but is completely incapable of taking them on.

dc89

Hmm Yurt may have to wait for a Nasri GIF.

But in the mean time, here is a sad Spurs fan.

eYreN80.jpg

ULTRAS? Bayern or Moscow?

kharma45

I agree with you. But in my view Clev and Ando are just as bad as each other albeit in opposite ways. Clev shirks all creative responsibilities and puts those duties on other players. Ando tries to take on those responsibilities, but is completely incapable of taking them on.

When he gets a run in the team he's fairly good at most stuff and a step above what Cleverly can offer. It just seems whenever he's fit he rarely gets the chance to play.

Top Bottom