• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

Suen

Spartak won't be winning shit. They're like Russia's Neverkusen.

or Arsenal :p
Which do you prefer? Costa hat trick, Garcia hat trick or Villa hat trick? Either way one of them are going to happen soon.

Masters of Sex.

That's Shake, innit? Remember him saying something about Arsenal being his second/EPL team.
I only see positive comments about Arsenal from Yurt though, including the times he laugh when we make fool of ourselves but who doesn't laugh at that :p

Masters of Sex, Hannibal, Orange is the New Black and Orphan Black all are things I've already seen.

The Americans looked awful from the first five minutes I watched.

I'd rather have had Anderfat on today than Cleverly. Another nothing performance.

I agree

We need someone who operates on Ronaldinho levels

ando0cxo.gif

Which do you prefer? Costa hat trick, Garcia hat trick or Villa hat trick? Either way one of them are going to happen soon.

Diego Costa, David Villa, Filipe Luis, Diego Godin and Tiago didn't travel to St. Pete's. Thanks for the 3 points Atletico.

Can't blame them, it's expected to be -3 degrees at kickoff. Add in wind chill and they'realreadydead.gif

Arnie

Srs question time.

Where does Jojo fit in to the City starting 11?

He doesn't.

He's a luxury signing that was purchased to fill out the squad and cover for injury; the sort of transfer only a club with City's millions can make.

He's a buffer. A comfort player. I bought him to perform the exact same role at my Napoli on FM; he was never going to start ahead of Cavani, and he was never good enough to get in the team ahead of Hamsik or Gaitain in the wider roles. So he played the odd game and did well, and ultimately I won the league.

But I knew how to win away.

dc89

He doesn't.

He's a luxury signing that was purchased to fill out the squad and cover for injury; the sort of transfer only a club with City's millions can make.

He's a buffer. A comfort player. I bought him to perform the exact same role at my Napoli on FM; he was never going to start ahead of Cavani, and he was never good enough to get in the team ahead of Hamsik or Gaitain in the wider roles. So he played the odd game and did well, and ultimately I won the league.

You let yourself down with that final comment.

Southland is probably the most underrated American TV show of all time. Somewhere in the future, Southland will be recognised as one of the finest, more realistic cop shows ever shown on TV.

Salvadora

Southland is probably the most underrated American TV show of all time. Somewhere in the future, Southland will be recognised as one of the finest, more realistic cop shows ever shown on TV.

Actually Bacon, watch this.

It is what Ryan Atwood off the O.C did next. And it's fucking great.

He doesn't.

r u brenton in disguise

Yen

How was the City game? I missed all today's football.
I have a stonking migraine now. Think I'm going to be sick.

Linius

It's almost becoming a thing in this thread. Every 'x' days someone comes in and asks "Anyone watching Masters of Sex? It's pretty good guys". It's like everyone is just posting in here and not reading what others say :p

Linius

Wait what, did I just read Bacon thinks The Americans looked awful from watching five minutes of it? You're beyond saving son.

Top Bottom