• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

Horse, were you..were you Northern before?

My family comes from Manchester so of course I had to visit them from time to time. For the first time ever I saw Northern people in their natural habitat, and it weren't pretty. I'd seen them huddling in stations before, being loud but… this time I was surrounded. Everywhere I went it felt like they were watching me; tight eyes peering out for fresh meat; screechy, booze-soaked voices hollering out for a taxi to take 'em halfway up the road to the next all-night watering hole. A shatter of glass; a round of applause; a sixteen-year-old mother of three vomiting in an open sewer, kids looking on, chewing on potato cakes. I ain’t never going back… not never.

cremino

A lot of Milan fans are upset with Galliani but I think he is a martyr in the crusade against the Berlucunts. Galliani has made some fuck-ups lately but honestly, the problems all stem from Berlu himself, he needs to GTFO out of the club if he has no interest in improving us. Now that Milan is no longer a useful political tool, he has simply zero interest in the club . . . time to sell.

It is frightening to think what Galliani could do when backed with some real money.

I think there's also another daughter that doesn't want the money is spent on Milan and blocked most of the investments

shortyme

My family comes from Manchester so of course I had to visit them from time to time. For the first time ever I saw Northern people in their natural habitat, and it weren't pretty. I'd seen them huddling in stations before, being loud but… this time I was surrounded. Everywhere I went it felt like they were watching me; tight eyes peering out for fresh meat; screechy, booze-soaked voices hollering out for a taxi to take 'em halfway up the road to the next all-night watering hole. A shatter of glass; a round of applause; a sixteen-year-old mother of three vomiting in an open sewer, kids looking on, chewing on potato cakes. I ain’t never going back… not never.

I feel like I've just learned more about you here, than I have in all the time we've been together.

Batigol

Banned
98% on shitting in the shower and fucking cousins though!

gimme-five.gif

Strangely enough,this is common place in the very south of Ireland. Our north is the south, maybe the west too and probably the north.

Basically, there be dragons everywhere that isn't Dublin.

East coast Ireland represent

You haven't lived until you have pooped in a shower. Not saying it has to be a regular thing or anything, just try and poop and stomp it down the drain.

We also know where else you've pooped.

I remember once when I must have been about 12, was at this park and really had to take a shit. But you know how fucking disgusting those park restrooms always are, so I got in there, saw the mess people had already made there and knew I had too much class to sit on that toilet seat as I would probably get aids from it. So I did the only thing you could really do, pooped next to the toilet on the floor.

After the crime had happened I thought about whoever had to clean that up, felt a bit bad for the cleaners but then if they had not done such a bad job to begin with I would have shit in the actual toilet.

I hope you're happy wooden.

When you got Torres in your life you don't need sex. Join the Torres celibacy, the motto is as long as you fuck less than he scores it still counts.

I remember once when I must have been about 12, was at this park and really had to take a shit. But you know how fucking disgusting those park restrooms always are, so I got in there, saw the mess people had already made there and knew I had too much class to sit on that toilet seat as I would probably get aids from it. So I did the only thing you could really do, pooped next to the toilet on the floor.

After the crime had happened I thought about whoever had to clean that up, felt a bit bad for the cleaners but then if they had not done such a bad job to begin with I would have shit in the actual toilet.
Once I had to go in my school toilets but I didn't want everyone to smell it and I couldn't find a disabled toilet to do my business, so I just did it in my pants.

Shit felt bad, son :(

Once I had to go in my school toilets but I didn't want everyone to smell it and I couldn't find a disabled toilet to do my business, so I just did it in my pants.

Shit felt bad, son :(

I'm sure no one could smell it then, if you went around with a huge shit in your pants. Well thought out plan m8

Wilbur

Banned
Img guys com kent don't give him pop Tilly control him

It is not gonna be up in 5 journos

Coming Nandos

Hahqua

Lets lwownrat

Top Bottom