• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

K1LLER7

Fuck Zaha.

He's shite.

zaha_2623079b.jpg

Rene and Phelan are embarrassing themselves.

Nobody is giving you a job. It's over. Put a suit on and go fanny around on BT Sport you pricks.

Clegg

FIELDS MEDAL FOR RENE

Nobody is giving you a job. It's over. Put a suit on and go fanny around on BT Sport you pricks.

Rene didn't actually say much wrong in his interview with talksport. He defended Moyes more than anything else.

Chatted a lot of shite a few months ago though. Said he urged us to sign Willian. Phelan can defo piss off . Should never have brought up that world class signing Fergie was going to make. It just undermines Moyes in the eyes of the fans.

So orders of magnitude better than Valencia then?

Valencia once upon a time had what it took to play for United, however fleeting that was.

Zaha isn't cut out for this. He plays in his own space. He should be alot better than he is but that gormless expression runs through him entire being.

Bet he's feeling sorry as hell for himself right now. I've figured him out already.

Valencia once upon a time had what it took to play for United, however fleeting that was.

Zaha isn't cut out for this. He plays in his own space. He should be alot better than he is but that gormless expression runs through him entire being.

Bet he's feeling sorry as hell for himself right now. I've figured him out already.

I see it now Viva, having a job has turned you into me circa 4 years ago.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Bow to the GOAT

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/1463156_771344509559447_905888937_n.png[MG][/QUOTE]
Glad the club tweeted him. It's bad enough they unfollowed each other, lol.
[quote="cremino, post: 89074516"]Tomorrow there will be a meeting beetween Galliani and Berlusconi.....Galliani doesn't want to work under Barbara Berlusconi and see his power curtailed or otherwise it's probable he will leave Milan after 28 years.........[/QUOTE]
He's better off with PSG.

Clegg

United Bros.

Do you think Young will be in the squad? I'd like to think that Moyes has run out of patience with him after his latest diving escapades, but I'm really not so sure.

Tomorrow there will be a meeting beetween Galliani and Berlusconi.....Galliani doesn't want to work under Barbara Berlusconi and see his power curtailed or otherwise it's probable he will leave Milan after 28 years.........

A lot of Milan fans are upset with Galliani but I think he is a martyr in the crusade against the Berlucunts. Galliani has made some fuck-ups lately but honestly, the problems all stem from Berlu himself, he needs to GTFO out of the club if he has no interest in improving us. Now that Milan is no longer a useful political tool, he has simply zero interest in the club . . . time to sell.

It is frightening to think what Galliani could do when backed with some real money.

K1LLER7

United Bros.

Do you think Young will be in the squad? I'd like to think that Moyes has run out of patience with him after his latest diving escapades, but I'm really not so sure.

In the squad and will start on the left.

Adnan bench.

#IAMITK

Arnie

United Bros.

Of course he will be you space rock, David Moyes isn't the vat of integrity you've read in the papers, just ask any Evertonian.

Ashley Young will not be ostracized because of a dive. Your manager is frightened of ruining Fergie's squad.

Clegg

Of course he will be you space rock, David Moyes isn't the vat of integrity you've read in the papers, just ask any Evertonian.

Ashley Young will not be ostracized because of a dive. Your manager is frightened of ruining Fergie's squad.

I should have added his shocking poor form to the original statement. I don't think I've ever seen quite as bad an attacking player in a United jersey. I know there have been players like Bebe, but he was shipped out as soon as it became obvious that he was crap. Young is supposed to be a senior member of the squad who we can rely up.

PaulLFC

BT paying close to £1 billion for Champions League eh? That's a fucking insane amount of money, to be honest. More than they're paying for the Premier League rights.

Huge loss for Sky though if they have actually got it, doubt BT will be giving the channels away free after this year though!

Top Bottom