• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

3Sixty

Working a shitty venue tomorrow. Apparently one of the guys from Dirty Sanchez(???) is going to be there being a bellend.

Delightful.

Wilbur

Banned
I just tbfuck some girl but I you work meeting in he morning so I had to unwelcome he's ja 3 at go home tuck cap cosy 20 why

Forza see amiable

Dibbz

Piers Morgan ‏@piersmorgan 7 Nov
Last year I put sustained pressure on under-performing Wenger & Ramsey. Now we see the results. The words 'Thanks, Piers' wouldn't go amiss.

Nicolas%20Cage%20Laugh.gif

Please someone stop him. He's a fucking nutter. Why does he support Arsenal?

GorillaJu

The system has worked well for us. The reason we changed to it was because we were without a number of players. The system I will always prefer is 4-2-3-1 or 4-3-3 but obviously at times you have to look at the players you have available to maximise what you can get from them. The players have done very well in this recent system and with Glen Johnson and Coutinho back it gives us a chance to look at it again.

Looks like we're only temporary 3-5-2 bros, Juve Gaf. :(

Lightning

Banned
Would of loved to have had Ozil.

At least we have Afro.

*sighs*
United need to be very careful with their "don't buy this player or you'll ruin this player" Arsenal fans said that for ages as reasons for not closing deals and it never worked out for us. In this case it's Ozil ruining Kagawa and annoying Rooney.

We had Cazorla but Ozil is much better than Santi. United could easily get 20+ mil for Kagawa which is half of Ozil's fee. I think he cost about 17m and you would have a much better squad. Worth it? I believe so.

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/premier-league/2013/11/09/4394277/-

Shut up Mourinho. Wednesday to Saturday happens a lot for everyone. Also Chelsea played a home game while Arsenal and United had to travel so we don't exactly get an extra days rest due to extra travel we need to do. Not to mention Arsenal, City and United got much harder CL groups than Chelsea.

United need to be very careful with their "don't buy this player or you'll ruin this player" Arsenal fans said that for ages as reasons for not closing deals and it never worked out for us. In this case it's Ozil ruining Kagawa and annoying Rooney.

We had Cazorla but Ozil is much better than Santi. United could easily get 20+ mil for Kagawa which is half of Ozil's fee. I think he cost about 17m and you would have a much better squad. Worth it? I believe so.

Yep I agree we would look great with him in the starting 11, what team wouldn't?

I hope we spend in Jan I almost hope we contiue with an uphill struggle so Moyes doesn't think to himself "we are 4th now I'm doing a great job."

Then we are forced to spend.

Lightning

Banned
Yep I agree we would look great with him in the starting 11, what team wouldn't?

I hope we spend in Jan I almost hope we contiue with an uphill struggle so Moyes doesn't think to himself "we are 4th now I'm doing a great job."

Then we are forced to spend.
The problem United have is Liverpool are going to hover around the top 4, they are not going to go away, as their squad will be fresh all the time because they are not in Europe and their team is talented enough to beat all of the teams outside the top 6 while giving a hard game where the result can go either way to every one else. They will drop points to the lower teams, we all will, so if United fall too far behind January may not be enough to save them since they are still in the capital one cup, likely to progress through your group in the CL and FA cup starts in January. Spurs are going to hover around the top 4 as well but they will fail, they are not getting top 4.

Going to over pay in January for players that are at the level to play for United and the really really good ones (Modric etc...) are not available. Your next midfielder really needs to be a world class one, not a Cabaye who will cost 20 million.

Wilbur

Banned
I don't want to read about arsenal this morning

I am still drunk I just want to sleep but I have to go to work meeting

Can we talk about something other than Ozil like lets talk about the World Cup please

GorillaJu

Pretty miffed. I decided to pay the bandwidth cost ($16 for the year) to the FM mod website because I like supporting communities that put in that kind of effort. Only to find out that the bandwidth is pitiful. If you pay for premium download bandwidth it should be top, top speeds, not this 9 hours shit.

Lunchbox

Banned
I don't want to read about arsenal this morning

I am still drunk I just want to sleep but I have to go to work meeting

Can we talk about something other than Ozil like lets talk about the World Cup please

adnan will rip bug eyes apart

this is arsenal, not Juventus from 99. remember -

zKu5A7g.jpg
RsYhybM.png
uKjV7Rj.gif
NHRFHVo.png

Top Bottom