• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

This team is in a desperate need of a Conte-like manager. A sergente di ferro, if you will.

Truth. Allegri is a pussy, his lackadaisical attitude rubs off on the players. Always been my biggest problem with him.

When he gets worked up and starts yelling DAI DAI DAI it's more funny than motivating. And he turns away during penalty kicks . . . my fucking mother does that. Dude is a pusscake.

rvy

Banned
Not sure if srs.

rvy pls

freeixbgn.png

This team is in a desperate need of a Conte-like manager. A sergente di ferro, if you will.

Among the rest of the staff, yes. A manager with some balls would help, if a player shows up late for training he shouldn't be called up, it doesn't matter if his surname is Balotelli or De Sciglio.

Nyx

NBA 2k14 looks phenomenal. I've never played a 2k NBA game before though so a bit hesitant jumping in even though it looks too good to pass up on. :lol

The learning curve is very steep, if you know nothing about b-ball tactics, prepare to lose a lot. ;-)

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
@Luci&Frank

Arriving late for training and partying till the next day is inexcusable (Mario was tweeting at 3:AM lol) and they should be dropped. Conte dropped Pogba (and Vidal) for arriving late once, even though we desperately needed them to play.

They don't fear or respect Allegri anymore, and Berlusconi is partly to blame in this.
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

:lol

nobody loves me ;_;
I, love you.

bjaelke

NBA 2k14 looks phenomenal. I've never played a 2k NBA game before though so a bit hesitant jumping in even though it looks too good to pass up on. :lol

2K13 was accidentally free on PS+ for a while. Never got around to playing it and sure as hell can't be arsed to do it now.

@Luci&Frank

Arriving late for training and partying till the next day is inexcusable (Mario was tweeting at 3:AM lol) and they should be dropped. Conte dropped Pogba (and Vidal) for arriving late once, even though we desperately needed them to play.

They don't fear or respect Allegri anymore, and Berlusconi is partly to blame in this.
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

I, love you.

Odd placement of a comma there lol, but I love you too baby xoxo

dc89

tc has 2K13 on his PC. I tried playing it once, I made a character and did the whole drafting thing where you try out and then a team picks you etc.

Either I sucked, or my player sucked as I could not score. You are marked on passing, shooting and defending and then you are given a score like B or C+ at the end of the game.

I was like... F-... everytime. The game is bloody hard for someone to just jump in and start playing.

Wes

venison crêpe
I asked wooden if he was naked in bed

Wooden sent us in whatsapp a picture of him naked in bed

I sent one back

I sent them Both to bud

Bud masyurbated and sent us a pictures of the results

It is now an out joke

You lot scare me, you really do.

Nyx

tc has 2K13 on his PC. I tried playing it once, I made a character and did the whole drafting thing where you try out and then a team picks you etc.

Either I sucked, or my player sucked as I could not score. You are marked on passing, shooting and defending and then you are given a score like B or C+ at the end of the game.

I was like... F-... everytime. The game is bloody hard for someone to just jump in and start playing.

Nah that actually is scripted iirc, you start out as a scrub and that means your shooting/passing skills etc just suck, so no matter how good you are with the game, your career always starts out with your player being a scrub.

dc89

This is fucking outstanding.

Nah that actually is scripted iirc, you start out as a scrub and that means your shooting/passing skills etc just suck, so no matter how good you are with the game, your career always starts out with your player being a scrub.

Ah right. I still struggled getting in to the game - maybe I just don't understand the rules and stuff and the tactics.

----

Balotelli arrived (25 minutes) late again for today's training session. He arrived 10 minutes late yesterday.

https://twitter.com/Milanello/status/404939083723440128

Top Bottom