• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
tumblr_mwuymuye5k1r30r4xo1_500.jpg

F2Y7kyR.gif

bjaelke

Well, there's some nice scenery in parts, and Scottish people can be simultaneously the nicest people and the biggest cunts. Friendly. Weather is terrible and, at least when I was there, a lot of youth violence.

It's not the worst place I've lived. It's fine.
You've basically just described my hometown. I should have no problem fitting in.

Carbonox

Well fuck me. EA make shitty, bug filled games.

I'm beating United 3-1 after being 1-1 in my career. Aguero came off the bench to score a double. It's the 90th minute and I pause the game to get a drink and now it's frozen. I can't leave the menu.

Turned the controller off to force it to go to side selection thinking it may help but no. It doesn't.

FUCK YOU EA!!! YOU FUCKING BALL BAGS!!! FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!

I've had the game crash on the pause menu so many times on FIFA 13, mainly when I'm playing a match in a league other than the Premier League. It will just stay on the pause screen and I can't do anything but turn off the console.

EA can go do one.
Got FIFA 14 on PS4

Meier

ibjEcVG6b6UYT7.jpg

JM7's legs are insane. Vinnie should be back next week apparently -- thank goodness because we've got some tough games in December.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Dortmund 5 - 0 Napoli.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...*dead*

did you hear about the LAWSUIT? God, I seriously hope they jail whoever was responsible.

74 seats were destroyed, which must now be completely replaced. Moreover, as reported by members of the FIGC Prosecutor's Office who were pitchside during the game, Napoli supporters threw objects towards the two adjacent sections on a number of occasions, before, during and after the game, and set off five powerful firecrackers. This resulted in serious problems of public order and made it necessary to relocate approximately 300 fans in each section, so as to move them out of range of the objects being hurled.

“Four Juventus supporters were injured as a result of said acts and required medical treatment. Furthermore, a girl was hit in the head by a handle, probably torn off one of the doors in the visitors' section. ”

Lightning

Banned
I think you are a better team than Napoli. Napoli haven't impressed me lately. You guys have been looking good most of the season, with only a couple of bad games.
If Napoli lose here today they are pretty much gone. They would need a miracle to qualify.

Here's how I understand the qualifying process should we all finish on the same points:

a) higher number of points obtained in the group matches played among the
teams in question;
b) superior goal difference from the group matches played among the teams
in question;
c) higher number of goals scored away from home in the group matches
played among the teams in question;
d) superior goal difference from all group matches played;

Based on that we are currently like this:

Arsenal - +2 goal difference. We beat Napoli by 2-0 at the Emirates.

Dortmund - -1 goal difference. Played 3, lost 2 won 1 all by a single goal. -1

Napoli - -1 as well. Played 2 won 1, lost 1. Beat Dortmund by a single goal, lost by 2 goals against us.

In order for us not to qualify we would have to get hammered in Naples by 4+ goals. That ain't going to happen... We beat Marsielle and we're done with this group.

Anderson

If Napoli lose here today they are pretty much gone. They would need a miracle to qualify.

Here's how I understand the qualifying process should we all finish on the same points:

Napoli - -1 as well. Played 2 won 1, lost 1. Beat Dortmund by a single goal, lost by 2 goals against us.

In order for us not to qualify we would have to get hammered in Naples by 4+ goals. That ain't going to happen... We beat Marsielle and we're done with this group.

Need to top our group, don't like the look of who we face if we come second.

Barcelona, Real Madrid, PSG, Bayern Munich :/

Labadal

Ramzinho will socre at least one.

Zabojnik

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...*dead*

did you hear about the LAWSUIT? God, I seriously hope they jail whoever was responsible.

All the while, this was happening.

paul-pogba-goal.gif

Put them in jail and throw away the key. Only way to get rid of these fucking thugs.

Kassu

Banned
Holy shit I got myself scared. Moved my computer a bit, managed to hit it to my table and after that it didn't turn on properly anymore. I thought I broke my video card or something but then I asked my friend to come check what was wrong and apparently it was just some cables not connected well. Thank god it was nothing serious, I really can't afford to buy a new video card now since I'm buying PS4.

Also what's the best result for Arsenal from Dortmund-Napoli? Does it even matter which one wins or do we have to win Napoli anyway? To be honest I would rather see Napoli winning so they could meet Chelsea in knockout phase.

Atletico bunkering like they're fighting relegation. No surprise that the soft Spanish cunts can't handle the cold. Just need to score, don't want a 70% possession moral victory.

HL2 was much more important than basically 99% of stuff that came out this gen imho, in 2004 it showed a lot of stuff never seen before and/or just briefly explored in other games. Of course if it'd be released now it wouldn't be anything extraordinary, but nine years ago it was different, way different.

And GTA San Andreas on Windows Phone and everything else? Dear God, that's something new. I'll buy it and play it for ten minutes before removing it because I'll need to free up some space on my Lumia. Then I'll do the samething on the iPad.

--

Boban denied those quotes about Balotelli, apparently it's a fake facebook page. I don't care, in my heart he said that. Also, he'd be pretty much on point.

L1NETT

Wilbz isn't the biggest game for you today Charlton vs Donny. You are only 3 points above relegation.

And don't forget the best league in the world, League One has a full set of fixtures today.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Need to top our group, don't like the look of who we face if we come second.
Are you sure you want to do that? Copenhagen are really good.

http://worldsoccertalk.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/paul-pogba-goal.gif[/MG]
[/QUOTE]

Is he capable of scoring an ugly/non-screamer goal? The new Quagliarella.

[quote="rvy, post: 91389358"]milch

i can't even!

i'm dying!

WHY?![/QUOTE]

There's a pic?

[quote="TheLucifer, post: 91389526"]
Boban denied those quotes about Balotelli, apparently it's a fake facebook page. I don't care, in my heart he said that. Also, he'd be pretty much on point.[/QUOTE]

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I was [I]THIS[/I] close to growing a Boban-mustache.

Top Bottom