• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

bud

Fuck everything

Gran Turismo 6 is coming

You can drive on the moon

THE MOON

Gaming is alive

This is for you bud

http://i.minus.com/iBM8I2sHrxUCr.gif[IMG]

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRKbIXb9ShE[/url][/QUOTE]

i'm very curious as to how they'll implement that. very much looking forward to it!

hope the sound and course maker updates come out sooner rather than later.

L1NETT

You can drive on the moon

THE MOON

The best moon driving game came out 6 years ago :p

Mass-Effect-Moon-JrCherNik.jpg

Scum

Odd thinks Goodfellas is alright.
Hitch and Sleepless think TLoU deserves GOAT title.
Koofoo thinks CG in Terminator 2 sucks.

Go back to GamingGAF, goons. You're all drunk.

feel

That outside the boot assist on the Atleti goal was beautiful.

edit-

It was Raul Garcia and he just bounced a lob on the cross bar damn

Randdalf

I'm hoping that Pompey appoint Andy Awford as manager now that Guy Whittingham is gone. He has a UEFA A License and was part of the first FA Elite Coach's course (which is equivalent to a UEFA Pro License), so he's more than qualified to manage a League Two team. He'll be caretaker tonight against Southend, so it will be interesting to see the result.

Damn, Combusken's a beast. Braixen looks ridiculous

Wish the Pokedex had a section for Evolutions so you wouldn;t have to find an unevolved Pokemon to fill it out (not hat I'll come close to catching even 20% of them)

Official XI vs Celtic: Abbiati; Abate, Zapata, Bonera, Emanuelson; Montolivo, De Jong, Poli; Kakà, Birsa; Balotelli.

Zapata and Bonera together. We're already dead.

milch

i can't even!

i'm dying!

WHY?!

rvy pls understand

It all went decent/okay when I thought she was just a "normal" hot girl at university. But when somebody tells you she's 5 years older than you, very smart, a (semi-)professional dancer and Michael Ballack is getting some of that, that's some heavy shit. And your brain, man, it's fucked.

rvy

Banned
rvy pls understand

It all went decent/okay when I thought she was just a "normal" hot girl at university. But when somebody tells you she's 5 years older than you, very smart, a (semi-)professional dancer and Michael Ballack is getting some of that, that's some heavy shit. And your brain, man, it's fucked.

Milch pls

You must be so hot.

Top Bottom