• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

According to Owen Gibson of The Guardian on Twitter, Sky are rumoured to have offered £500m for exclusivity over the three years, while ITV are rumoured to have offered £188m to keep what they had. BT paid £897m

According to Owen Gibson of The Guardian on Twitter, Sky are rumoured to have offered £500m for exclusivity over the three years, while ITV are rumoured to have offered £188m to keep what they had. BT paid £897m

With such a disparity, I can only hope and assume that they were blind bids. Otherwise all of our subs have gone to BT overpaying by nearly £400m

Pranay

BYiwPdxIYAAsa3B.jpg

bjaelke

Liverpool FC @LFC
Confirmed #LFC team v Fulham: Mignolet, Johnson, Skrtel, Agger, Cissokho, Lucas, Gerrard, Henderson, Coutinho, Suarez, Sturridge

Liverpool FC @LFC
Confirmed #LFC subs v Fulham: Jones, Enrique, Alberto, Moses, Sakho, Allen, Sterling

1-0 confirmed

Liverpool FC @LFC
Confirmed #LFC team v Fulham: Mignolet, Johnson, Skrtel, Agger, Cissokho, Lucas, Gerrard, Henderson, Coutinho, Suarez, Sturridge

Liverpool FC @LFC
Confirmed #LFC subs v Fulham: Jones, Enrique, Alberto, Moses, Sakho, Allen, Sterling

1-0 confirmed

If Coutinho is far enough forward, its more 4-3-3. Would rather Enrique or Sakho at LB based on what Cissokho has shown so far

Slizz

If you had the choice to air one of the upcoming PL games today between Chelsea vs. West Brom and Liverpool vs. Fulham, which would you chose to put on TV?

Yen

Liverpool FC @LFC

Liverpool FC @LFC

1-0 confirmed

Like that. Hoped to see Allen start, so I hope he comes on for Gerrard today.

Chelsea is the one on TV here lol.

Fucking Liverpool here, cause we got a who sometimes plays a game or two for their team or some shit... and they don't just show it on one channel, no lets show the same fucking match with different commentators on the other channel sending premier league.

pulga

Banned
Lineup for today:

Diego López; Carvajal, Varane, Pepe, Arbeloa; Xabi Alonso, Modric, Khedira; Bale, Cristiano y Benzema

Why why why must Khedira continue to get game time. Give Casemiro a fucking shot.

Not even going to comment on Isco anymore. Signing of the summer to heartbreak story.

#FreeIsco

bjaelke

Fucking Liverpool here, cause we got a who sometimes plays a game or two for their team or some shit... and they don't just show it on one channel, no lets show the same fucking match with different commentators on the other channel sending premier league.

You weren't complaining when both channels showed Cardiff at the same time because they had some pimple-faced baboon on the bench.

deroli

Ohhh I just took a look at the kicker.de website and guess what they sell now? Little construction sets of german stadiums, as well as...

...gyms...

...rubber boats...

...and, of course, the temple of football:

80€ each. But they're too big imo, 45x45x10cm. A bit smaller and the mini Westfalenstadion would look great on my... shelf...
Dortmund shrine.

LTWheels

wanted to see us move to 4 in midfield.

Hopefully it's a diamond, rather than using the likes of Henderson and Coutinho as wingers.

Johnson can provide width. Ciss should be able to provide width against Fulham.

Contrast looks like it could easily have been a PS3 game, unless its improved a lot graphically since May. I think its an indie game, but still

Top Bottom