• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

Just been confirmed on BT, they have all Champions League and Europa League matches from 2015. Finals and some other matches will be free.

So have the BBC got the highlights package? There was talk these two were going after the CL rights when they announced their partnership for the FA Cup tv rights.

Wes

venison crêpe
If this leads to James Richardson puns on Champions League broadcasts it will have all been worth it.

Exactly!

@acjimbo 24m
champions league teams on @btsport? Start early with Juventus and Napoli this sunday night. Starts 6.45 with goals from ger, italy, france

Wilbur

Banned
It was one of them ones where the ale stopped me getting properly hard so I had to proper tense my body like a pencil to get any rigidity from it.

Got there in the end though.

looooooool

I was gonna have one when I got back last night but I was proper mangoed, got pins and needles in my crotch and it felt like my dick was gone. I was holding it but it was just not there. So weird

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Just 2 more years of Jamie Redknapp/Adrian Chiles doing CL matches. I can do this.

Salvadora

Doubtful all three I think. Reckon Vidic and Rio will start anyway.

If Smalling plays right back we are absolutely fucked from the word go.
Think we stand our biggest chance of getting something if Rafael is out and Smalling is in.

Want to whisper it, but feel slightly confident that Arsenal could get something out of tomorrow's game.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I can't see Arsenal losing tomorrow. Maybe if they become arrogant or complacent, they'll slip up.

Arsenal have won 14 out of their last 15 away games or something mental. Since they lost at White Hart Lane last season their form has been absurd. They just keep winning.

Blablurn

3,w=650,c=0.bild.jpg

pappe

Think we stand our biggest chance of getting something if Rafael is out and Smalling is in.

Want to whisper it, but feel slightly confident that Arsenal could get something out of tomorrow's game.

You are gonna thump us. I predict a 4-1 win for u lot.

Hindle

Banned
Arsenal have won 14 out of their last 15 away games or something mental. Since they lost at White Hart Lane last season their form has been absurd. They just keep winning.

I think theyll destroy United tbh. United are currently as vulnerable as Arsenal were when they got slaughtered 8-2 IMO. If Rooney and RVP are on fire tomorrow, then maybe United can prevent embarrassment, but I'm expecting an Arsenal win either way.

Salazar

You are gonna thump us. I predict a 4-1 win for u lot.

I can't be the only fucking optimist.

Laboured, you'd better not be a negative bastard. I count on you.

Hindle don't talk fucking garbage. As vulnerable as the 8-2 Arsenal ? Do you even watch football ? Are you lost ?

WJD

Dave will set up to stifle them, our midfield will get absolutely cha-cha-slided through and we'll lose by at least 15 goals.

Tc91

If anyone of you ordered the FM from Salisbury that I linked a while ago.

It just arrived for me and my mate, pretty fast shipping time!

D_prOdigy

Arsenal fans getting a bit fucking uppity.

Like a doped up little terrier. You wouldn't be scared of it so much as concerned for its health.

I think theyll destroy United tbh. United are currently as vulnerable as Arsenal were when they got slaughtered 8-2 IMO. If Rooney and RVP are on fire tomorrow, then maybe United can prevent embarrassment, but I'm expecting an Arsenal win either way.
Calm down.

Wilbur

Banned
Arsenal fans getting a bit fucking uppity.

Like a doped up little terrier. You wouldn't be scared of it so much as concerned for its health.

Gonna put that fucking terrier down. Chigurh style, one in the head. Gunnersaurus will be seen throwing himself from the nearest bridge. Meus will slash the tyres on his neighbours' UFOs. Lightning will rip out the throats of the elderly. Suen will watch Parma.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
United is 3 points away from 2nd?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

So reports of their death have been greatly exaggerated

tumblr_mvx1ywqair1qcjw09o2_250.gif

GAME ON?

L1NETT

Fuck the Prem today, all about the FA cup.

First of, Bury-Cambridge postponed. All 15 Bury fans gutted.

Secondly, Wilbz' Sutton United in action. Will keep you lot abreast of all the upsets while you sit purring over you overpaid foreign superstars :p

Peter Schmeichel on Joe Hart said:
When you look at the goals he has been criticised for, at some point they could have been prevented by a defender or it was a misunderstanding.

How does such a legendary goalkeeper so spectacularly miss the point of having one?

on Young said:
Ashley is that good or potentially that good, so why does he have to dive? Take someone on and try to score with your skill

Just watched les Mis again.

Movie of the year. Fuck Gravity.
I quite enjoyed Gravity. Entertaining enough, one of those rare movies where the 3D actually contributes something too.

It felt like it was trying to be profound though, and it wasn't really.

Les Mis was cool. Went on a bit though.

Wilbur

Banned
Just watched les Mis again.

Movie of the year. Fuck Gravity.

This is why you're such a fucking cleff, cleff

Movie of the year is either Gravity, Stoker or Place Beyond the Pines so far.

Fuck the Prem today, all about the FA cup.

First of, Bury-Cambridge postponed. All 15 Bury fans gutted.

Secondly, Wilbz' Sutton United in action. Will keep you lot abreast of all the upsets while you sit purring over you overpaid foreign superstars :p

Yessss. I remember when they played Notts County and it was on telly. The big time baby.

Top Bottom