• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

And now the anonymous Hazard can rest easy tonight knowing his nonexistent performance will go unnoticed because he scored a pen. Meanwhile, Mata will start on the bench next game.

Walshy

Absolute joke. I hate the lazy unfit referees in this country and the fact there isnt more technology used to help the refs.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Draw for Chelsea is fine for me.

That they have to dive to draw against West Brom is quite damning.

sohois

Meh, 1 point or 0 points, regardless Chelsea are pretty much confirmed as a joke at this point. Seem miles off from an actual title challenge.

Scum

ibhhA0JgJnDWU1.gif

Draconian

lol at that penalty call. Thanks for the point, ref. Then again, that's why you don't have dumb giveaways like that cross in the last minute.

ShogunX

You have to laugh really. Mourinho's Chelsea having to cheat their way to a point at home against the mighty WBA. Shameful bunch of cunts that lot. No class at that club from top to bottom.

Timbuktu

Meh, 1 point or 0 points, regardless Chelsea are pretty much confirmed as a joke at this point. Seem miles off from an actual title challenge.

Who is actually in the title challenge then? Arsenal is too open at the back, Liverpool at aim for top four at best, Spurs is getting by with penalties... So Man City is a shoe in already?

Feorax

Well, at least Chelsea's results and performances make me feel a hell of a lot better about how Liverpool are doing.

Top Bottom