• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

pulga

Banned
Looks like Ancelotti is still using that dumb formation and that our defense is still shit. Fuck our defense either need to sort out their problems or we should kick out each one and bring in a whole new defense. Perhaps Ramos will do better as RB but Pepe has never been a stable variable in central defense. I'm not going to judge Varane yet and I'll give Carvajal more time (let's not forget how long time it took for Modric to get used to the team). But yeah defense is our biggest weakness now...it needs loads of improvements and if none are made we should invest in some new players in January.

I'm glad Khedira turned out to be useful for one game at least. Benz seem to do better these days but I am not convinced, let's see if he can keep this up. If he does, great keep using him. If not then Morata/Jese pls.

Also Isco not starting again.......Ancelotti must be one of our worst managers when it comes to line ups. Fucking use him already, him on the pitch brings much more creative play than what it does with fucking Khedira there, if he's going to go with his stupid 4-3-3 at least use:

Illara - Isco - Modric
CR7 - Morata/Jese
/Benz
- Bale

Fuck I get so irritated that Isco has become a benchwarmer. I thought he was going to explode this season :'(

Well Morata and Isco aren't doing themselves any favors either. Morata missed a Gervinhoesque sitter and Isco failed to impress, lost a couple of balls. Granted, they barely got gametime.

That formation you posted is what Madrid ended up using hnnnggg

Walshy

Something ironic about a Liverpool fan telling Chelsea we have no class and are shameful. Seems some people have very short memories.

I suppose he was outraged when Branna got bitten by Suarez last season then scored a late equaliser.
Didn't most of the Liverpool fans in here at the time condemn Suarez and even some went as far as saying he shouldn't play for the club again and it's inexcusable?

I briefly remember it when I used to lurk, could be wrong though.

sohois

I would fucking love a top four of Arsenal Liverpool Spurs and Southampton. Heck I'd even take Everton over the other 'big' teams

And to be honest I'd take United over the fucking oil clubs.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I'm so glad we have the early kickoff tomorrow, win and we go to 3rd place, playing before United, Arsenal and City takes some of the pressure off. Then we can relax and enjoy the main event.

Lightning

Banned
Shogun goes over the top attacking Chelsea as a club over a refereeing decision. Just nonsense that.

Chelsea are assholes, yes, but nothing to do with his match.

Didn't most of the Liverpool fans in here at the time condemn Suarez and even some went as far as saying he shouldn't play for the club again and it's inexcusable?

I briefly remember it when I used to lurk, could be wrong though.

I believe this is more about Shogun's complete and utter disdain for Chelsea than anything that ever happened on GAF.

Not even GAF can contain this one.

TrueBlue

ahahaha I'm sure you two will get over it. Still two points dropped at home and Everton dropping points as well - decent day.

Get over what?

In any case, I hope Jose sticks to his guns about the whole diving thing. He needs to set an example with Rambo after his comments earlier in the week.

Suen

PL, what a disgrace

Dat russian mob money
uh-oh...where are all BPL cunts who called Lol Liga a joke when ref gave Madrid that penalty against Elche? Crawl out from your rocks and show yourselves you fucking cunts.

Chelsea bought ref. From the comments here WBA deserved three points.
Dortmund fucking lost. We killed Dortmund Arse-GAF, sorry Milch :(
Liverpool playing better tiki-taka than Barca.

Football is dead.

Lpbr5XO.gif

I really think the League should start using retroactive punishments more frequently. In instances like this, the point won should be removed and the player suspended.

It is the only way to stop cheating if you don't want instant replays of every key moment in the game before the ref makes a decision

Scum

I would fucking love a top four of Arsenal Liverpool Spurs and Southampton. Heck I'd even take Everton over the other 'big' teams

And to be honest I'd take United over the fucking oil clubs.

1. Arsenal
2. Liverpool
3. Tottingham
4. Southampton
5. Everton

In any case, I hope Jose sticks to his guns about the whole diving thing. He needs to set an example with Rambo after his comments earlier in the week.

Oh he's clearly not from the post interview. "If anyone need to be upset with the referees decisions it's chelsea".

Deal with it and finger the twat slowly

iRXL6wDasJEkV.gif

Yen

Wow, thats huge... no ITV sharing at all?

I thought they were trying to break up the monopoly, not enforce it. Wish BBC would get in on the act.

If the BBC attempted to get CL rights, I'm sure the Tories would have all BBC executives executed.

I'd rather he just called the squad out for the bums they are. Has he said anything about that? I turned off.

I think he realises he needs to be careful with the squad, not playing well, had a pop at them this week, he's deflecting a bit.

Behind the scenes I think he'll be fuming, ridiculously poor performance.

So tmrw we will gain at least one place and if we are very lucky maybe another if either Spurs or City slip up.

City are playing Sunderland though so despite their awful away form they should be winning at least 3-0.

Spurs however might struggle although they'd have to lose for us to leapfrog them which is probably a big ask.

But yeah at least we can go above Everton and then I can start ripping into faridmon.

Mourinho: "We have a penalty which is difficult to accept for winning team, but WBA know the ref didn't make a mistake. I don't think it was a penalty, I know it was. Andre Marriner is one of the best referee's in Europe."

Master troll.

pulga

Banned
601141_10150486337829953_434071364_n.jpg

Imagine me and you, I do

I cum about it day and night

It's only right

To think about the ape you love

And hold him tight

So happy togetherrrrrrrr

1470287_10150486338119953_624573125_n.jpg

Carbonox

I'm having my first vindaloo tonight.

Wish my arse good luck.

I can handle any curry with ease below the vindaloo level and yet somehow I still won't pucker up the courage to try a vindaloo. I think I fear I won't handle it and then it would be a waste of money. :lol

Suen

Well Morata and Isco aren't doing themselves any favors either. Morata missed a Gervinhoesque sitter and Isco failed to impress, lost a couple of balls. Granted, they barely got gametime.

That formation you posted is what Madrid ended up using hnnnggg
Isco played last time against Sevilla, right? Besides he hasn't had enough regular gametime for a while now, Morata as well. Imagine if both were used as much Turdelotti use Khedira and Benz.......

I'd accept Ancelotti's new formation if he tried:

Ramos/Carva - Varane - Pepe/Nacho - Marcelo
Illara - Isco - Modric
Ronaldo - Morat/Jese - Bale

HNNNNNNNNNNG!!

Btw Madrid-GAF, WHERE THE FUCK IS CASEMIRO!?!?!? That guy did great the few games he played.

Top Bottom