• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

Scum

Spanish.

Worked in an upmarket restaurant in Spain during the holidays and met him while he was there on holiday. She doesn't understand why I'm so interested. I'm going to try and get more information, I've heard a picture might exist in my aunties possession.
How old is FootballFan again?

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Pilkington's gone from looking like a shabby imam to looking like a neonazi.

Elchele

i11SCQW2Nhpkh.gif

Olic legend

Wilbur

Banned
Pilkington's gone from liking like a shabby imam to looking like a neonazi.

:lol

Odd Norwich are so shit. Got a few decent players; Hooper, Ricky, Fer, Bassong and Ruddy are all good enough to play better than this.

Hughton just doesn't have a big enough personality for the Premier League, he's never a manager. Good assistant/coach but I can't see him even having the determination and motivation powers of someone seemingly dour like Steve Clarke is. Just a bit of a nothing manager.

Salvadora

salv

I don't think he really played for anyone. But don't tell her that <3

Tell her you found him. And he's a Madrid legend.
Maybe :(

Was talking about General Franco being a fan of Real Madrid and it just came out. Suppose in those days footballers weren't paid huge amounts of money so you wouldn't even know.

Suen

It was absolutely brilliant.

You are legitimately, genuinely a fucking braindead moron.

This stems from Pulga who calls out a PL referee, one which a thousand fucking posters called out just previous to his post, and then one or two saying Elche, me included.
lol one or two. It was like 5-7 people going all "Lol Liga, worst league", you castrated ape. They act, in that very moment, as if no other fucking league has had such problems. The only ones who usually respond back by shitting on BPL is Pulga and G-Unit, aside from that the rest of La Liga gaf falls for the provocation occasionally (me included) and respond back to it. Admittedly pulga and G-Unit like to shit on BPL outside of that but that's another topic.

How often do you see La Liga followers frequently going all "Lol BPL shit league lolololol" most of the times a ref does some shit mistake? Not often because most of them aren't some oblivious cunts who don't realize that ref mistakes is something all leagues suffer from, something some BPL fans here fail to understand because they wanna ride that dick as long as they can. Yet when you call them out on it Moyes fans like you come to defend them like a rapist defending himself by saying it was the victim's fault for wearing skimpy clothes.

For some bizarre reason I can only assume is intrinsic to your plan to keep up this bizarre curtain of cuntery and confusion that you have about you, you start railing on PL fans for repeatedly calling out the Elche decision as if it renders any decision today null and void. Even more mystifying is it comes after every single poster said the ref's had a shocker. It also implies that you don't think there was anything wrong with the penalty Madrid were given against Elche if you shit through irrational fury the moment anyone mentions it.

In the end Susan, you're confused once again. Don't worry about it. I would be too if I couldn't keep track of all my fixtures on football manager when I'm managing eleven different clubs.
:lol talk about missing the point completely. It's great that posters here called out the ref on his bullshit, its also great that followers from other leagues didn't all go "loool look at ref, let's judge the whole league based on that. Poop league lol". Madrid-GAF called out the ref's crap decision when we played Elche as well yet we got half-dozen comments about how the league is a joke because of that ref decision. Yeah sure it implies I was fine with that decision instead of, you know, not judging a league based on refs. Take off your blinders for a moment, go wash Bieber's cum from your face and go ly down because you don't have the slighest fucking clue about what you speak. Moyes has damaged your brain permanently which explains why you're acting like a Bieber fan in denial.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
So Hughton's response to losing 7-0 is to drop his captain and play 442?

Chris pls

pulga

Banned
lol one or two. It was like 5-7 people going all "Lol Liga, worst league", you castrated ape. They act, in that very moment, as if no other fucking league has had such problems. The only ones who usually respond back by shitting on BPL is Pulga and G-Unit, aside from that the rest of La Liga gaf falls for the provocation occasionally (me included) and respond back to it. Admittedly pulga and G-Unit like to shit on BPL outside of that but that's another topic.

How often do you see La Liga followers frequently going all "Lol BPL shit league lolololol" most of the times a ref does some shit mistake? Not often because most of them aren't some oblivious cunts who don't realize that ref mistakes is something all leagues suffer from, something some BPL fans here fail to understand because they wanna ride that dick as long as they can. Yet when you call them out on it Moyes fans like you come to defend them like a rapist defending himself by saying it was the victim's fault for wearing skimpy clothes.

:lol talk about missing the point completely. It's great that posters here called out the ref on his bullshit, its also great that followers from other leagues didn't all go "loool look at ref, let's judge the whole league based on that. Poop league lol". Madrid-GAF called out the ref's crap decision when we played Elche as well yet we got half-dozen comments about how the league is a joke because of that ref decision. Yeah sure it implies I was fine with that decision instead of, you know, not judging a league based on refs. Take off your blinders for a moment, go wash Bieber's cum from your face and go ly down because you don't have the slighest fucking clue about what you speak. Moyes has damaged your brain permanently which explains why you're acting like a Bieber fan in denial.

Suen going HAM on Cuntbur

Wilbur

Banned
lol one or two. It was like 5-7 people going all "Lol Liga, worst league", you castrated ape.

And it was the entirety of the thread saying the Premier League referee fucked up you blinded mollusc

:lol talk about missing the point completely. It's great that posters here called out the ref on his bullshit, its also great that followers from other leagues didn't all go "loool look at ref, let's judge the whole league based on that. Poop league lol".

This is all you ever do you fucking oaf

You're genuinely a joke :lol

You get so wrapped up in contradictions that you can hardly keep track of what you're supposed to be supporting that day, you proper citrus

I like you Suen, but you don't half talk utter shit depending on what club you want to address at any given point.

Barzul

Is signing El shaarawy in Jan possible given Milan's shaky start? This is all hypothetical, I'm just going off the goal report but they've been surprisingly accurate with their Arsenal news of late. And with Gazidis saying we want another forward. Is El Sha even that good like say compared to Jovetic?

Fry

I have one complaint about Coutinho: sometimes he tries too hard. If he's not making a brilliant pass, he's shooting from anywhere. He is a bit wasteful.

Splatt

Is signing El shaarawy in Jan possible given Milan's shaky start? This is all hypothetical, I'm just going off the goal report but they've been surprisingly accurate with their Arsenal news of late. And with Gazidis saying we want another forward. Is El Sha even that good like say compared to Jovetic?

I have no idea why he's fallen out of favor at Milan.

From what I've watched of him, he's more direct than Jovetic.

Well MvG is out with a cruciate ligament injury and when he played earlier in the season I thought it was a bit much for him.

Need someone quality in that CM role, Lampard and Rami are fine against certain teams but when we need some quality in that position it doesn't really happen. As much as he's a legend I think Frank is playing too often. Can see us spending some money in January for sure now. The squad isn't broken, they just need to buck up their idea and fill in 2/3 positions.

Interesting to see Jose's comments about Cole too, think Azpili could be a born again left back.
What did Jose say about Cole?

Salvadora

Subotic has suffered a suspected cruciate ligament tear :(
I have no idea why he's fallen out of favor at Milan.

From what I've watched of him, he's more direct than Jovetic.
Think City tried to sign him without success in the summer, didn't they?

Gazidis' comments make it look 100% clear that we'll be in the market for a striker come January. Our scouts should be scouring Europe, an inflated price to might be necessary.

Lightning

Banned
so now that Dortmund is 4 points behind bayern and pretty much got kicked out of CL does this mean they are considered a weak team again?
All they need to do is beat Napoli at home and Napoli are the ones who will be eliminated. Still very open.

No Wilshere starting please! He is in shocking form and we need to avoid losing.

jtb

Banned
I'd be very surprised if Wilshere started the game. He's not been in particularly great form, he was poor and got sent off last season, and we need to be as defensively solid as possible (so I'd prefer Flamini). Also him starting would basically give Hodgson the excuse he needs to overplay him during the friendlies and there's absolutely no reason to do that.

Suen

And it was the entirety of the thread saying the Premier League referee fucked up you blinded mollusc
Wow who would have guessed that when the amount of BPL followers here are like 4-5 times more than La Liga followers. Even when you put all La Liga followers here together they are still less than the amount of people who follow your midtable club. I wonder why we don't see more non-existant members of La Liga GAF calling out refs when they fuck up. It's like all of us are secretly supporting those corrupt bastards.

This is all you ever do you fucking oaf

You're genuinely a joke :lol

You get so wrapped up in contradictions that you can hardly keep track of what you're supposed to be supporting that day, you proper citrus

I like you Suen, but you don't half talk utter shit depending on what club you want to address at any given point.
Contradictions claims, multi team jokes and other bullshit I laugh at coming from you again (and many others who poke me for supporting more than one team, I love you guys). I'm not surprised, meanwhile as funny as I find you to be my point is still that quality of leagues shouldn't be based on bad ref decisions. Clearly Premier League fans here understand this (yes Wilbrrr, don't worry they were extrordinary about it today!) so why can't the portion of them who shit on Lol Liga understand that the same thing applies to other leagues? Like I said, if some people want to troll that way then they should expect to get called out on it when the same thing happens to them.

There are genuine things you can criticize about leagues, such as the corruption in La Liga where Madrid and Barca gets a huge chunk from the TV revenue. Then there laughable things you can criticize the league about such as poor decisions by officials. Most comments here fall in the latter.

I should bless myself for following more than one league. At least it lets me enjoy those leagues without having to resort to trolling other leagues.

Barzul

Think City tried to sign him without success in the summer, didn't they?

Gazidis' comments make it look 100% clear that we'll be in the market for a striker come January. Our scouts should be scouring Europe, an inflated price to might be necessary.

I just don't want us cheaping out and signing a Demba Ba on a permanent deal when we've worked so hard in clearing out our dead wood. We should go for top quality where possible even if it means overspending by a bit that or a young player with a lot of potential.

Salvadora

I'd be very surprised if Wilshere started the game. He's not been in particularly great form, he was poor and got sent off last season, and we need to be as defensively solid as possible (so I'd prefer Flamini). Also him starting would basically give Hodgson the excuse he needs to overplay him during the friendlies and there's absolutely no reason to do that.
The sad thing is, we don't even 'need' Wilshere.

I definitely don't want him to go away with the Owl though.
I just don't want us cheaping out and signing a Demba Ba on a permanent deal when we've worked so hard in clearing out our dead wood. We should go for top quality where possible even if it means overspending by a bit that or a young player with a lot of potential.
Agreed.

Cheaping out would only be shooting ourselves in the foot. Make a statement signing, lift the team. Ozil must have shown Wenger what a signing like that can do.

Wilbur

Banned
Madrid and Chelsea both benefit from referee calls more so than small clubs.

When it happens in La Liga, we say fucking cunts Madrid because they're getting penalties unjustly because they are Madrid.

What's incorrect about that?

cremino

Allegri doesn't like him for some reason.....

Suen

Madrid and Chelsea both benefit from referee calls more so than small clubs.

When it happens in La Liga, we say fucking cunts Madrid because they're getting penalties unjustly because they are Madrid.

What's incorrect about that?
I'm not talking about people shitting on clubs, by that measurement United would come out at the top and nothing is incorrect about that. I'm talking about people who dismiss the entire league by calling it a joke, how is that fair?

jtb

Banned
if Demba Ba cost 7m, I'd take him on a permanent deal. Need to have good squad players too.

also holy shit Piers is even more insufferable than usual

Suen

I'd like to see United go for El Shaarawy along with Baines and Herrara in January. It's nice to want things and stuff.
Milan would be stupid as fuck to sell him and if they do I hope the team gets relegated. Sorry Milan-GAF, it's just a dirty thing to do, that player could be your next big star in the club and yet this is how he is treated.

Top Bottom