• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

Yen

Everton's twitter account is great.

Everton ‏@Everton
another free-kick, just outside the box on the left. Is THIS the moment?

Everton ‏@Everton
No

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Mourinho: "We have a penalty which is difficult to accept for winning team, but WBA know the ref didn't make a mistake. I don't think it was a penalty, I know it was. Andre Marriner is one of the best referee's in Europe."

Master troll.

That really is exquisite. He might not know how to set up a team these days but he can troll like no one else.

Scum

Ibracadabra or Cristina at the World Cup?

Chelsea have a lot of CAMs but very little quality in deeper positions. Maybe they will sell Mata and Luiz and buy a quality CB and a CM.
Maybe PSG might come in for Mata..?

how can you not post a picture of your delicious milf of a mum
how can you not post the name of said madrid player

Salvadora

Your mother dated Ataturk?
That's the only one I can find googling it :/

Genuinely think it's the most exciting thing she's said in years, and absolutely out of nowhere. No interest in football whatsoever. He was on holiday, 35 years ago and that name which might be wrong. All I have :/.

The latest craze around these parts is slim jeans/espadrilles/sunbed and to complete the look? Steroids. Lots of them.

Unfortunately they're not going anywhere either.

That's our future right there though.

And on the other end of the spectrum it's people like Wilbur.

We have to go back.

Wilbur

Banned
Mustapha Kernel, Real Madrid legend

Salvadora, baby of the Bernabeu

Conceived in Perez's office

Kernel's semen still resides on a signed kaka shirt

Goodison derby is gonna be nerve-wracking.

We should be using Johnson the same way Everton use Baines, just station him on the halfway line, make their winger worry more about him than him about them. Him and Henderson played brilliantly together today, and its fucking bizarre that Jol did nothing to stop it.

bud

pulga's mum banged daniele de rossi
salva's mum banged the first president of turkey
freebury's mum banged elvis
milch's love banged michael ballack

i'm honoured to be in your presence, football gaf.

Mustapha Kernel, Real Madrid legend

Salvadora, baby of the Bernabeu

Conceived in Perez's office

Kernel's semen still resides on a signed kaka shirt

There's theories out there that Ataturk is from the "Dönmeh"who were first ousted from spanish lands in the 1700's to reside in Istanbul afterwards.

Plot thickens?

Is this true and is this why Bla posted that pic?

If so I'm glad Bla finally managed to put a good troll together but fuck that's harsh :lol

Genuinely think it's the most exciting thing she's said in years, and absolutely out of nowhere. No interest in football whatsoever. He was on holiday, 35 years ago and that name which might be wrong. All I have :/.

We need the exact year.

Madrid 1978 squad
Goalkeepers: Miguel Angel, Garcia Remon, Mate.
Defenders: Sol, Pirri, Benito, San Jose, Isidro, Camacho, Sabido, Perez Garcia, Garcia Cortes.
Midfielders: Del Bosque, Wolff, Stielike, Garcia Hernandez, Vitoria, Escribano.
Forwards: Roberto Martinez, Juanito, Aguilar, Jensen, Rincon, Santillana, Guerini.

Your papi, Sal.
Pilota_d-Or-FIFA-Vicente_del_Bosque_ARAIMA20110110_0148_1.jpg

Scum

Goodison derby is gonna be nerve-wracking.

We should be using Johnson the same way Everton use Baines, just station him on the halfway line, make their winger worry more about him than him about them. Him and Henderson played brilliantly together today, and its fucking bizarre that Jol did nothing to stop it.
Jol's given up, that's why.

pulga

Banned
mzFvKCe.png

well that went nowhere quickly

This stems from Pulga who calls out a PL referee, one which a thousand fucking posters called out just previous to his post, and then one or two saying Elche, me included.

oh now it's all my fault

wilbcunt pls

Nationality? I have a Real Madrid Enciclopedia with me, there's a volume with every player that played for RM. Can't find anything similar to that

pulga

Banned

we should all get tags

i hate my fucking tag

mumei pls

pulga

Banned
No, the difference is Suen is so wrapped up in hypocrisies and contradictions its absurd

"you fucking BPL CUNTS"
supports BPL team

Genuinely has posting schizophrenia

that he does

fucking cunt thinks Arsenal can take on Madrid

ffs

Salvadora

Nationality? I have a Real Madrid Enciclopedia with me, there's a volume with every player that played for RM. Can't find anything similar to that
Spanish.

Worked in an upmarket restaurant in Spain during the holidays and met him while he was there on holiday. She doesn't understand why I'm so interested. I'm going to try and get more information, I've heard a picture might exist in my aunties possession.

pulga

Banned
Spanish.

Worked in an upmarket restaurant in Spain during the holidays and met him while he was there on holiday. She doesn't understand why I'm so interested. I'm going to try and get more information, I've heard a picture might exist in my aunties possession.

I think your mum might've been swindled by some middle eastern guy into thinking he was a Madrid player so he could tap dat

Im so sorry

I'll never get a tag in OT because I'm not 'edgy' enough.

I won't get one in here because we don't have a mod that likes football which means no football orientated tags for us.

Top Bottom