• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

lol at this new Banderas gif:

i8OJ3pYXV09j3.gif

Clegg

Speaking of Bioshock:Infinite, I've just remembered that the DLC is coming out in a few days. I said Ass Creed 4 would be my last current gen game, but seeing as B:I is possibly my GOTG, I have to get Burial at Sea.

Linius

I'm gonna start Infinite soonish. I'm the room with the Elite Four in my Pokémon game. Finishing that first and then I'll dive in.

Fry

Laboured, what is your opinion on Liverpool so far?

You can barely say Lolerpool anymore! That is lovely. :p

Arnie, gifs later.

FootballFan

Xavi

“El Tata told us on his first day here, we know how to play. The idea is firm”

“My role has not changed, I even feel more important and participatory than before”

“We accept the criticism, to be demanding is our challenge”

hngggg

Clegg

Jan Hagen @PortuBall

Confirmed: Manchester United have representatives at da Luz tonight. Heavily linked with Sporting's promising midfielder William Carvalho.

Our scouts must be eligible for Portuguese residency by now. We're never out of the country.

Clegg

When the BT deal comes into effect clubs who qualify for the CL will earn £25m more than they earn with the current deal.

In other news, the Telegraph say Spurs will bid for Hernandez in January.

K1LLER7

Ozil still salty we chose to ignore him lol.

He's better off at Arsenal. Suited to their style of play.

Shocking defending by Chelsea for those WBA goals.

Yen

That penalty decision against West Brom today was even worse than the penalty decision for West Brom last week.

Linius

Wilbury, when you're in Amsterdam you should go to a good cafe to drink some proper beers mate. You Brits have no idea.

Linius pls. It's so good.

Blonde are great as well but I need something a bit darker and stronger to get me through these cold winter months. ;)

Bok beers for autumn. I had me some Alfa Bok beers last week.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
When the BT deal comes into effect clubs who qualify for the CL will earn £25m more than they earn with the current deal.

In other news, the Telegraph say Spurs will bid for Hernandez in January.

I think we could get him if we pushed for it. Is have him over Defoe any day of the week.

Watching that Ramires dive on MOTD, just horrendous. He just falls down. Obviously Mou isn't going to criticise his own player for doing it, but he could at least admit they got a bit of luck.

Yen

pls much like the lager it tastes like piss

king of ciders

thatcher's gold is pretty nice too
I've only had the pear stuff and it's nice so gosh stfu.
I don't drink much anyway
thatcher's is OK too. Have never seen it in NI though lol wonder why.

Top Bottom