• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

Clegg

I think we could get him if we pushed for it. Is have him over Defoe any day of the week.

Watching that Ramires dive on MOTD, just horrendous. He just falls down. Obviously Mou isn't going to criticise his own player for doing it, but he could at least admit they got a bit of luck.

I don't think we'd sell a proven goalscorer to another Premier League side. And if we did we'd probably ask for £20m and above.

K1LLER7

I'd rather we use Hernandez in a deal to sign a top midfielder, if he wanted to leave.

Give him to Juve
Sign Marchisio
Yurt wins

Myhill not happy that Ivan wanted to get the game going for a quick restart
uRxvKps.jpg

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I don't think we'd sell a proven goalscorer to another Premier League side. And if we did we'd probably ask for £20m and above.

I think if the player forced the move you would let him go for around £18m, even to us. I doubt we would be the only club interested though, he'd probably go abroad if he did go.

Didn't Hernandez already retweet something about wanting to leave?

Lightning

Banned
It really would be.

Not insurmountable, but it would have Arsenal in the driving seat. United along with us have benefited hugely from slip ups from the other big sides.
If we can pull a win tomorrow we will go 6 points ahead of City, 7 points ahead of Chelsea and 11 points ahead off United. The only teams capable of finishing above us this season. That will be awesome.

Ushojax

If we can pull a win tomorrow we will go 6 points ahead of City, 7 points ahead of Chelsea and 11 points ahead off United. The only teams capable of finishing above us this season. That will be awesome.

1382916188717_zps290d6db4.gif

Linius

Wish I knew how to copy a gif in another gif to make some gifception stuff. Need to step up my game to Photoshop some day.

Clegg

I think if the player forced the move you would let him go for around £18m, even to us. I doubt we would be the only club interested though, he'd probably go abroad if he did go.

Didn't Hernandez already retweet something about wanting to leave?

It was about having to consider his future if he didn't start more games. He started the very next game and missed a sitter from 2 yards out. Serves him right, the twat.

Ushojax

We're all familiar with your semen-streaked hands-and-knees worship of your club's transfer capacities.

Not fucking happening.

Adebayor is going to save us anyway. You'll see. You'll all see...

*clutches whiskey bottle*

So the Sony Xperia Z Ultra was sold out and I ended up getting a Z1. Holy shit is this phone awesome! I've never owned a Android before but it seems alright so far.

Wilbur

Banned
Shit that game was nuts. Israel away, 2-0 up at half time, 3-2 down after an hour, 3-3 after 75 and won 4-3 with a last minute winner. Qualified for the Euros and Ireland are 5th in the world under me.

With Wednesday, lost 3-2 at Old Trafford and 1-0 at Norwich, won 2-1 and 3-2 at home against Swansea and Southampton.

Yep.

But it's made by Cerny soooooooo it has to be the greatest thing ever.

People are even sullying the great name of Crash Bandicoot!

The great name of Crash Badicoot? The same Crash Bandicoot that has been raped for years by activision and had an alarming amount of sexual fan art on deviantart?

pls, this is Crash Bandicoot today

dKfpQsb.jpg

Top Bottom