• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

Portugeezer

Sporting let me down.

Porto on to you now. Destroy Benfica please.

At least Inter are winning.

Every season, no worries.

I think its a fair point when Ronaldo scores penalties he's played little part in winning, not sure how many of those there have been this season though. And Messi's had his fair share of those over the last 4 seasons as well :p

In 2011/12 Ronaldo got 21 winning goals for Madrid. Some stunning goals too. Never mattered.

Messi fans always used to bring up statistics, but in reality it doesn't matter. What is the important statistics for Ballon d'Or 2013? Nothing this year because the statistics don't favour Messi, except that they "think" he is a better player.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Joey Barton

ibyUSM7ZolwV1E.gif

Episode #1342343 of Bendtner is Amazing:

"It was not the mindset I had. I was incredibly disappointed when he (Wenger) called because I was ready to move on."

"When I'd been at the club since I was 16, I found it totally ridiculous that they had put me in the reserves."

"I'm the easy prey because I want to get away from the club... And these haters - they always choose the easy option."

Suen

hahaha Lambdaaaaaaa! Now watch Arsenal win tomorrow for the perfect end to the weekend.

Congrats Sporting!

NAGATOMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL!!

Lightning

Banned
Bendtner comes out with this shit right before our trip to Old Trafford? Wenger banish this motherfucker already! Play Akpom as a striker instead if need be.

And Inter won! Yes keeps up the pressure on the top 3.

FootballFan

In 2011/12 Ronaldo got 21 winning goals for Madrid. Some stunning goals too. Never mattered.

Messi fans always used to bring up statistics, but in reality it doesn't matter. What is the important statistics for Ballon d'Or 2013? Nothing this year because the statistics don't favour Messi, except that they "think" he is a better player.

Messi has been(since 08), is and most likely will always be better, get over it. You should be proud and honoured Ronaldo does well enough to actually matter in the era of Lionel Andres Messi.

Anyways, I said Ribery for ballon d'or, but that still won't change who the best is, Messi.

TeegsD

The worst part about missing a Benficunt-Sporting elimination game is that I have to spend it redoing this bullshit Software Design Spec.Fuck this earth sometime. FORCA SPORTING! WE CAN DO THIS

Wilbur

Banned
Wednesday pre-season going well.

Brought in:

Bradley Johnson, Lewis Dunk, Tom Lees, Billy McKay, Abdul Razak, Zeli Ismail, Wayne Hennessey, Robbie Brady and Ravel Morrison for just under 12m.

United away first day. This is 4 u bumhead

Lightning

Banned
@SanBorussia: Neven Subotic on Facebook: Sady I did not get good news regarding my injury. 2 of my ACL's are torn. But no worries, I will be back stronger

That's very disappointing for Dortmund. Hope Subotic recovers well.

Linius

That Banderas thread is a gift that keeps on giving. Glorious.

I need to think of something to contribute, if only I were funny.

Top Bottom