• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

Of course a game like this ends 0-0. Shitty performance, we had the ball for most of the game yet we had only 4 shots on target and 22 went out.

Thank god for the international break.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Conor Maynard is such a little shit.
Dude sang with Ne-Yo. <3 He made it.
Yurt, Zabo, take Matri back and keep our money.

Pls.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Seeing him week in week out was frustrating as fuck.

The continuous poor use of corner kicks in football really baffles me.

So many are just so...unconvincing.
I don't know why the fuck do we insist on taking SHORT corners with Llorente on the pitch.

Suen

A draw at home with one of the shittiest Lazio sides ever. This season is not looking good for us Serie A GAF.

At least I can be happy about Spurs result. Would have been more happy if Parma won and Chelsea didn't bribe the ref :/. Sunderland pls, make me happy.

Salvadora

Yeah it's less than ideal but United have been pretty shit this season attacking and defending. I'd be more worried if this was last season.
Luckily City, Spurs and Chelsea have dropped points this weekend giving us a bit of leeway.

But we need to beat United for honour's sake.

edit: PM me Barzul!

Marc

I love football, just started getting ready for the Arsenal-United game having assumed Newcastle and Sunderland would be walk overs. Start thinking I am opposite world.

Newcastle I could kind of see, I think that squad is underrated by many, as is Pardew as a manager. But away from home I would think they would get a draw at best at the moment. For Man City on their free scoring form to be losing to pretty much the bottom table team is something amazing. Hope they can keep this result going.

If Arsenal get a win today... damn... this league is crazy this season.

Wilbur

Banned
Smalling right back, Jones in the middle. Gonna get bummed in the anus. Bummed. In the anus.

See you at half time. Third shit of the day. I'm well fucking nervous.

WJD

Lovely. This is a fucking brilliant opportunity for us now, anything less than fucking 100% balls-out effort would be a disgrace.

Meier

Well that's the season in all likelihood. :( Still can't imagine we don't finish top 4 but I feel for Pellegrini, he's feeling the heat I am sure. Made a mistake playing Richards.

Top Bottom