• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

Blablurn

add it to the list of arse chokes

zKu5A7g.jpg
RsYhybM.png
uKjV7Rj.gif
NHRFHVo.png

I'm sure u r very proud about that 1:0

dc89

Well, we have.

But at least we've played some genuinely tough games. Liverpool, Chelsea, City, Arsenal and even Saints is looking like a tough one this season. Still not an excuse for how poor we've been (reasons for that lie elsewhere).

But City are losing some easy games.

They play Spurs after the break I think. Big match.

I think we're at home. But I've not checked. Please be at home. Please be at The Etihad. Please be in Heaven.

Former Arsenal captain celebrating like the way he did tonight says a lot about his class. I've not really held a grudge against him for leaving, much less to United, but I didn't expect that tonight.

Arnie

Man, felt really bad for the guy who served me in Nandos then, had a prominent stammer.

I ended up helping him through the order.

"Would you l-l-l-l-like some e-e-e-e-xtra..."

"Olives and dips" I prompted

"Y-y-y-y-es"

"No I'm alright thanks"

So awkward. Went for the chicken wings. Want to enjoy this, don't need the big bulk of chicken that the half provides. Got a dr pepper in my coat pocket, too.

Looking forward to Conte v Rafa.

Zabojnik

589786c04a2111e38cd51230a836f0f7_8.jpg

Mastadon picked well

Holy shit! I saw the first half of Roma - Sassuolo and while Sassuolo were not playing bad, I thought it was a done deal after Roma's goal and skipped the seconda half.

Dat Berardi. Again. YUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Holy shit! I saw the first half of Roma - Sassuolo and while Sassuolo were not playing bad, I thought it was a done deal after Roma's goal and skipped the seconda half.

Dat Berardi. Again. YUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.

I posed a few fachts about his goal

ur mind will melt

I see Wenger talked about how nervous his team were before the game.

The wobble is coming.

The wobble may come but our troubles at Old Trafford are separate. Nevermind our results there - I cannot remember the last time we actually played well (even for a half) at Old Trafford. Irrespective of our form, we always seem to completely shut down. A few of our players have spoken publicly about this mental block too. We could be just as good as Barca and still have the same record at Old Trafford.

Manager

0355_nyoy.gif

King of the cunts Nasri was on the pitch. Anyone is allowed to do anything to City for offending humanity.

3 big upsets today, it seems.

And Stoke are winning.

isQ8oS0o2BpSc.gif

Yes, whatever Nasri has done (?) was much worse.

It's pretty obvious what he was aiming for there.

Man, felt really bad for the guy who served me in Nandos then, had a prominent stammer.

I ended up helping him through the order.

"Would you l-l-l-l-like some e-e-e-e-xtra..."

"Olives and dips" I prompted

"Y-y-y-y-es"

"No I'm alright thanks"

So awkward. Went for the chicken wings. Want to enjoy this, don't need the big bulk of chicken that the half provides. Got a dr pepper in my coat pocket, too.

Looking forward to Conte v Rafa.
Never had the wings.

In fact I've hardly had anything on the menu.

Just the regular chicken, butterfly once and the halloumi and mushroom wrap.

Now I want some wings.

Great choice of drink. Love Dr Pepper. Apparently it kills your babies though.

Arnie

The wobble may come but our troubles at Old Trafford are separate. Nevermind our results there - I cannot remember the last time we actually played well (even for a half) at Old Trafford. Irrespective of our form, we always seem to completely shut down. A few of our players have spoken publicly about this mental block too. We could be just as good as Barca and still have the same record at Old Trafford.
So strange.

No atmosphere.

No Fergie.

Yet no bottle.

Lunchbox

Banned
Former Arsenal captain celebrating like the way he did tonight says a lot about his class. I've not really held a grudge against him for leaving, much less to United, but I didn't expect that tonight.
he cant help it

he got the arsenal "class" gene injected into him while he was there

rvn38u2v.gif

:lol at Arsenal fans saying RVP has no class. The amount of shit he's had to take from Arsenal fans since his move to a more successful, massive club, he has every right to celebrate

Timurid

^^Is that mastadon's girl?

Berardi is going to play well at rube then rube get relegated. He'll go to Inter and Yurt will be saying that he is trash and tell everyone he is overrated for the rest of his career.

I'm going to see Thor 2 and i hope it's enjoyable.

Fuck Padelli

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
^Yes she is.

Post them again. :p

ur heart will pound

ur dick will pulse

Sky: "You know your goal might have done a favor to Juventus?"
Berardi: "I'm happy for that."

6 goals in 7 starts and his goal was the first goal on Roma at home this season. Surely the new Cristina? Pandelli even called up him for Italy.

Elchele

6 goals in 7 starts and his goal was the first goal on Roma at home this season. Surely the new Cristina? Pandelli even called up him for Italy.

Yurt pls, you know this is going to end like Verratti transfer. You'll sign a better player and he'll leave to france

Scum

------------------ Soldado -----------------
Townsend ---- Eriksen ---- Lamela

More roaming
Float/Drill crosses

Zabojnik

^Yes she is.

ur heart will pound

ur dick will pulse

YES ALL OVER MY FACE.

Yurt pls, you know this is going to end like Verratti transfer. You'll sign a better player and he'll leave to france

Unlike with Verratti, we basically already bought him. Lesson fucking learned.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
------------------ Soldado -----------------
Townsend ---- Eriksen ---- Lamela

More roaming
Float/Drill crosses

I feel bad for Lamela, he had a breakout performance on Thursday and didn't even get on the pitch today. It might not have changed the result but it can't be good for his confidence.

Clegg

Being serious now, I thought Ozil and Cazorla were very poor. I thought we defended well and stopped them from finding too much pace between the lines. But at the same time the two players mentioned were very sloppy with their passing and Ozil, in particular, played like he didn't really give a shit. Complete opposite of Rooney who was sensational.

Top Bottom