• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/2014 |OT1| Moyes, Master of Muppets

Status
Not open for further replies.
s there any play to watch the conference in full? Fucking sky are terrible at these things, the Jose one they interrupted every 10 minutes to go to commercials, then parced together clips.

MUTV will be airing it in full.

Will probs be a stream somewhere online.

Hixx

Cardiff have apparently bid for Mendy.

OTOH he's apparently agreed terms AND passed his medical with us yesterday, so...

Fuck I hate the transfer window.

Tc91

Looking at getting a new phone, advise me tech bro's.

iPhone 5 vs Galaxy s4. GOGO.

Edit: WHOA I nearly highlighted the whole spoiler close call.

GorillaJu

ASOS

Finally reached the red wedding. Feels like I've been freed. I enjoyed reading the books up to this point, but now since it's all new territory I can slow down a bit.

Still hurts :(

ASOS

Finally reached the red wedding. Feels like I've been freed. I enjoyed reading the books up to this point, but now since it's all new territory I can slow down a bit.

Still hurts :(
I just finished it yesterday.

As everyone will have told you, YOU AINT SEEN NUFFIN YET.

Messi

you must realise that this level of... interest is bound to come crashing down sooner or later.

you'll wake up one day and realise that you no longer feel the passion and you won't quite know how to deal with it.

then you'll start screaming HALA MADRID during wank time.

I know. Eventually. Sometimes I look at stuff she is in and I think...man she is not that good looking. But then later all is good.

Weidenfeller is wearing the 3rd kit here:
1_1_1373015653.jpg

Away:
1_1_1373016866.jpg

Keeper:
1_1_1373018407.jpg

I'm not gonna lie, I'm very disappointed by Puma. That stuff sucks. The home fake collar stuff is awful. The away shirt looks like a training shirt and like a sweater with long sleeves. The 3rd kit is boring but also the most needles shirt anyway. The keeper kit also sucks.

Slizz

Agreed.

Murray might struggle though, dude he's playing serves like a titan. Should be alright still.

And those Dortmund kits are awful.

Verdascos forehands were HUGE in his previous match. Brought Murray back to Earth real quick. I don't think he'll come in as overconfident as he did last match.

justjohn

I still don't know if Reus' hair is awesome or utterly ridiculous.

Edit: I think if this shirt gets cheap, I'll buy it and cut off that "under-collar" lol. Looks alright without it.
Whats with these germans and their shit towie haircuts? Is that show popular over there?

Carbonox

Whats with these germans and their shit towie haircuts? Is that show popular over there?

Pretty sure these hairstyles were around in mainland Europe as a fashion before TOWIE made every bellend here wear them. I was in Hungary and everyone had it there too. Couldn't get away from it.

Zabojnik

Osvaldo to City would be amazing. I've heard the number 20M€ being thrown around too. He's a quality striker tbh, but he's also a weirdo asshole.

deroli

Agreed. I just found the 'tell them to fuck themselves' hilarious. Not even we did that when we bought a player from a much more detestable German club.

7tds93.gif

I felt like creating a gif.

Our new shirts? Oh what a surprise, it's that kit that leaked months ago! But I like the new home shirt. The designers got a bit lazy on the away kit though.

Btw, according to german Sky, our management is on a plane to Donezk. Gogo get Mkhitaryan!

Interesting stuff on squad numbers: Jonas Hofmann took the 7, which could indicate he'll be an integral part of the team. Also Aubameyang gets the 17 because Hofmann took the 7 lol and Sokratis gets the 25.

Salvadora

http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/coquelin-joins-sc-freiburg-on-loan

Another one goes out on loan. We're going to run low on numbers at the rate of this clearout.
I'm a little worried.

We've released the most players out of any team in the league:
Andrey Arshavin, Samir Bihmoutine, Reice Charles-Cook, Denilson, Craig Eastmond, Sead Hajrovic, Conor Henderson, Jernade Meade, Nigel Oldfield Spence-Neita, Joshua Rees, Philip Roberts, James Shea, Sebastien Squillaci, Sanchez Watt.
Mannone has been sold to Sunderland (lol).

Djourou and Coquelin both have left on loan.

Bendtner is pretty much out the door, Park is strongly rumoured to have been released from his contract. Gervinho is rumoured to be going on loan. Who knows what will happen with others (including Chamakh). We need to move quickly to bulk up our squad.

Is Hofmann good then? I always send him out on loan on FIFA. :lol

Well, he had a good and a decent match for us last season. To be honest I don't know if he's good enough for a CL team. Didn't really strike me as much better or more developed than say Leitner or Bittencourt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom