• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/2014 |OT1| Moyes, Master of Muppets

Status
Not open for further replies.

dc89

I had the same problem with my Lumia so it's either our area or this sim card. Even when I ordered a new sim from Orange I had the same problem.

hmmm. Interesting.

Nah I'm with EE and I get 0 coverage in my house.

Bloody Orange/EE/TMobile what ever they are these days.

---

BBC Sport have a 'Sportsday - David Moyes Special' now. Eurgh, the media love in has already begun and he's not even managed a match yet. I look forward to my 'Manuel Pellergrini Special'.

Yah, in my dreams.

BOauNZWCUAA7td7.jpg

All waiting to bow before the Moyesiah.

Hixx

Jamaican Ginger Cake is fucking lovely innit.

In football, looks like we're trying to fuck up the Peruzzi and Mendy deals. And trying to sign Vydra still. I'm getting nervous.

BBC Sport have a 'Sportsday - David Moyes Special' now. Eurgh, the media love in has already begun and he's not even managed a match yet. I look forward to my 'Manuel Pellergrini Special'.

Yah, in my dreams.

You got to enjoy a whole season of that AGUEROOOOO QPR highlight being show over and over.

Wilbur

Banned
dc89 said:

Yah, in my dreams.

26 years and a bunch of trophies = 3 years and a bunch of scarves

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
United-Bro's if you wanna see the Moyes presser live let me know I may be able to help.

It won't be live in full on SSN.

I remembered only an hour ago i had mutv, cant stand ssn hackney coverage

Tc91

United-Bro's if you wanna see the Moyes presser live let me know I may be able to help.

It won't be live in full on SSN.

Yes please bro.

Paul Kelso ‏@pkelso 25m
David Moyes press conference in the Europa Suite at Old Trafford. Assume this is logistics, rather than indication of ambition

We are settling for 7th already. FFS MOYES OUT!

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Those fake smiles will ruin Moyes boyish good looks.

dc89

^^^ :LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Getting everyone used to Europa being associated with Moyes. You'll be in it by christmas.

Viva, can you extend that invite to non-UnitedBros. Everyone else just wants to heckle and laugh.

Mr Cola

^^^ :LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Getting everyone used to Europa being associated with Moyes. You'll be in it by christmas.

Viva, can you extend that invite to non-UnitedBros. Everyone else just wants to heckle and laugh.

Only a jester laughs when the King takes the throne

Managerial pressers are boring as fuck unless they come off the back of something controversial or a bad result

Wat the fuck was that Del Potro? Shittest overhead of all time

Mr Cola

mutv really takes a break as he sits down

what nonsense is this

People pay for this shit? Hahahahahahahahaha

Edit: 'All the Goals - Chicharito' - 9PM LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Salvadora

Makes no difference. He'll have a couple of questions about pressure, the answers for which will be prewritten, and the rest of it will be the usual rhubarb

It really depends.

Some managers are quite amusing, and you occasionally get a good insight on footballing affairs. Wenger is quite good.

Mourinho was terrible on his return.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom