• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/2014 |OT1| Moyes, Master of Muppets

Status
Not open for further replies.
We still have CR7, he isn't coming back to that sinking ship known as the S.S. Moyes United. Cr7 is the main goal scorer and will remain so unless Carlo decides to shake the system up.

This guy thinks he has a chance to win some silverware next season. :lol

irYzcGAEn7fQW.gif

Carbonox

We still have CR7, he isn't coming back to that sinking ship known as the S.S. Moyes United. Cr7 is the main goal scorer and will remain so unless Carlo decides to shake the system up.

I wouldn't talk mate. Instead of being concerned with madrid, shouldn't you be worried about manutd being relegated?

Lurk.gif

Wilbur

Banned

I wouldn't talk mate. Instead of being concerned with madrid, shouldn't you be worried about manutd being relegated?

Doesn't work when you outstretch the borders of believability. At worst, we'll come third. At best, you'll come second. Going into the season with your best striker being Benzema :lol :lol :lol

Your fucking cuntfarm of a club is just about to milk the udder of Carlo dry before unceremoniously sacking him and going on about how the white of your shirt signifies class and purity, how the gold signifies class and royalty, how the font signifies class and bubbly at one with the people spirit.

Meanwhile your best player actively pines for a move to relegated Manchester United, your 'best' striker has hit the target less than an epileptic Elmer Fudd, and your best new signing will sit on the bench for a year wishing he'd never had his shirt retired.

Fuck Real Madrid.

Don't tell me you actually believed we were interested in him? rofl.
I gots me another laugh for the day. thanks mate I needed it.
Benz x Morata CFs. Dealwithit.png

iIgdrombCiOdw.gif

Turok_TTZ

If Atletico replace Falcao sufficiently, those strikers will get you third place.

You will all learn to fear the Benz soon enough... In time. It is inevitable. and for the moment I'm just waiting. waiting... plotting...

If we were going to sign a new striker most likely it will either be Jovetic or El Sharaawy.
I am not making a joke here , I'm dead serious lol. The only real striker we were interested in and were serious about this summer was Lewandowski but he became an infidel and said no. (Guardiola is responsible)

Don't tell me you actually believed we were interested in him? rofl.
I gots me another laugh for the day. thanks mate I needed it.
Benz x Morata CFs. Dealwithit.png

JYj2Un6.gif

You will all learn to fear the Benz soon enough... In time. It is inevitable. and for the moment I'm just waiting. waiting... plotting...

If we were going to sign a new striker most likely it will either be Jovetic or El Sharaawy.
I am not making a joke here , I'm dead serious lol. The only real striker we were interested in and were serious about this summer was Lewandowski but he became an infidel and said no. (Guardiola is responsible)

Arbeloa is more threatening in and around the box than Benzema

Off to play football.

Hopefully a scout watches, I'll be keeping Benz on the bench in no time

More like Benchema amirite?

Carbonox

Arbeloa is more threatening in and around the box than Benzema

Off to play football.

Hopefully a scout watches, I'll be keeping Benz on the bench in no time

More like Benchema amirite?

More like emphysema which is what a scout would get watching you try and kick a ball.

Wilbur

Banned
Turok's even more tiresome than doicare because you can 100% tell he isn't trolling.

Benzema's top class
Give me a fucking break

Salvadora

Papastathopoulos moved to Dortmund? I must have had my head in the sand.

I think you're right Hitcher about Liverpool's transfer business looking a lot less cosy if the Armenian goes to Germany. It's just a fact of life for Liverpool, without being about to offer Champion's League football this is going to happen time and time again.

Timurid

Papastathopoulos moved to Dortmund? I must have had my head in the sand.

I think you're right Hitcher about Liverpool's transfer business looking a lot less cosy if the Armenian goes to Germany. It's just a fact of life for Liverpool, without being about to offer Champion's League football this is going to happen time and time again.
Different one

Turok_TTZ

The same Benz who put Farsa down last season? I am amused. And with Carlo Ancelotti, a lot of the problems introduced by mourinho will be EXTERMINATED.

Carvajal, Isco, and very soon Illaramendi! Madrid grow stronger by the days...
Farsa was lucky we faltered vs scrubs in la liga, especially since last season, farsa didn't register a win against us in the league. Now with a Xavi in decline, Pique doomed to be a scrub, Vilanova being found out as a one trick pony, and Mehssi unknowningly ostracizing the incoming nerman very soon... Madrid will have free reign in La Liga. Atletico only defeated us thanks to mou. Now we will return to spank Atletico and Farsa as we have done in the old days with Carlo at helm and Benzema and CR7 leading us forward.

Madrid's future is very bright.

Wilbur

Banned
Someone did a shit in the toilets

I was about 30 feet away from even going into the bathrooms and I could smell it

And people were saying what's that smell

And I got in there

And it literally genuinely 100% was the worst and strongest smell I've ever smelt in my entire life

My eyes were watering, people were gagging

My mum smelt it from like 100 feet away

I can't even believe it

I'm genuinely in shock as to how bad it was

I was about 30 feet away from even going into the bathrooms and I could smell it

And I got in there

And it literally genuinely 100% was the worst and strongest smell I've ever smelt in my entire life

I can't even believe it

should have kept us updated on whatsapp

Wilbur

Banned
I can't get over it

It's what I imagine hell to smell like

What I imagine Carlos Tevez's breath to smell like

I'm in shock

It was just

I can't believe it

What colour must it have been

Bumhead

Banned

And I got in there

I can't even believe it

I went into our work toilet the other day.

Went into the first cubicle, and somebody had packed the toilet full of wet roll, and I mean packed, it was absolutely chock condensed with wet bog roll, and just left a poo sat on top sticking out.

dc89

I went into our work toilet the other day.

Went into the first cubicle, and somebody had packed the toilet full of wet roll, and I mean packed, it was absolutely chock condensed with wet bog roll, and just left a poo sat on top sticking out.

Pahahahahahaha

I posted a week or so ago that I went in a public loo and it was in a similar state.

I enquired if Messi was in the vicinity as he uses copious amounts of bog roll in his own words.

Turok_TTZ

Turok got to Meus level of boring as quickly as he went on top of the good list.

I am not here to entertain, I am here to tell you what will come to be.
Real Madrid are rising again. We are definitely stronger than worthless Farsa, Bayern is another story. I do not think we are strong enough to take Bayern or even Dortmund head on just yet. If we face either of the two now, we would surely be crushed. But sooner or later, we will catch up! it is only a matter of time...

Till then I will be waiting... plotting... waiting for Illaramendi to be announced.

snipped

Fuck Real Madrid.

His true nature revealed indeed ahuahuahuahuahuahuahua! these are the tears of someone who has not yet realised CR7 is not coming home.

I am not here to entertain, I am here to tell you what will come to be.
Real Madrid are rising again. We are definitely stronger than worthless Farsa, Bayern is another story. I do not think we are strong enough to take Bayern or even Dortmund head on just yet. If we face either of the two now, we would surely be crushed. But sooner or later, we will catch up! it is only a matter of time...

Till then I will be waiting... plotting... waiting for Illaramendi to be announced.

No way are you guys stronger than Barca. C'mon man. Even with a crippled Messi, Barca were better.

tumblr_mph0x5lOhz1qjdqo2o1_500.png

Bumhead

Banned
Pahahahahahaha

I posted a week or so ago that I went in a public loo and it was in a similar state.

I enquired if Messi was in the vicinity as he uses copious amounts of bog roll in his own words.

A public loo I can understand.

I work in a bloody government department.

What gets me is that the turd being on top of the bog roll meant they must have dropped it, got up and just walked off. No wiping going on afterwards, clearly.

Tell you what though, I have much, much worse stories about the womens toilets. At least in the mens it usually involves just poo.

Turok_TTZ

No way are you guys stronger than Barca. C'mon man. Even with a crippled Messi, Barca were better.

In the Season of 2012-13, including Supercopa, these are the clasico results:
5 clasicos: 2 wins to Madrid, 2 draws to Madrid, 1 loss to Farsa (Supercopa).

In what world does this make Farsa look good? In what world does this make Farsa better than us? They won the league without beating us and that is our own fault. As far as I'm concerned. We are superior with these results. 4 matches we have not been defeated by farsa. with the last clasico a victory delivered by Benzema himself and Sergio ramos.

In what world does this make Farsa look good?

Because they have the best player in the world, Spain's best player, and they just won the league very easily. I'm sure the signing of Isco, a player that doesn't really improve you all that much will win you the league. :lol

You're delusional.

Anyways, good job United bros. Attack swiftly and efficiently.

tumblr_mlsk7ycghn1qir083o9_r1_250.gif

tumblr_mkyvl8RKBj1r7rw99o2_250.gif

Turok_TTZ

Because they have the best player in the world, Spain's best player, and they just won the league very easily. I'm sure the signing of Isco, a player that doesn't really improve you all that much will win you the league. :lol

You're delusional.

I will simply borrow a quote from Farsa's own Xavi: "Sometimes the best team does not always win."

With a 4 undefeated clasicos streak going against farsa, I'd say we are the better team!

Timurid

In what world does this make Farsa look good? In what world does this make Farsa better than us? They won the league without beating us and that is our own fault. As far as I'm concerned. We are superior with these results. 4 matches we have not been defeated by farsa. with the last clasico a victory delivered by Benzema himself and Sergio ramos.

Neymar is going to run loops around your shitty defense.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Madrid titles last season: Bayern's 7-0 against us, and their win at Camp Nou during the CdR.

lol sad

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Nothing on the Thiago front today, starting to get a bit tired of this. Just go to England already ffs.

I will simply borrow a quote from Farsa's own Xavi: "Sometimes the best team does not always win."

With a 4 undefeated streak going against farsa, I'd say we are the better team!

Seriously? Because you beat them head to head, you think you're better? Where's your silverware for beating Barca? Oh, they don't hand out silverware for that do they? Besides, that was with Mou in charge.

I'm sure Tottenham are better than United because they won the head to head battle as well.

Are you listening to yourself?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom