• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/2014 |OT1| Moyes, Master of Muppets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turok_TTZ

Neymar is going to run loops around your shitty defense.

You mean Mehssi. Neymar isn't going to do shit. Not with Mehssi around, he will be ostracised just like Alexis, just like Villa, just like Bojan and the one before him and the one before the other.

And Error, We actually beat dortmund and went home with some pride. What have you to say for farsa, who went home beaten and drunk?

you think thats sad? just wait until the upcoming season. the tears of farsa will a joy to hear , read, and drink as we continue to stomp them in clasicos! we will drown farsa in a river of their own fan's tears!!

@ KidASeven
I discuss who is the better team, not who is the deserved champions. Farsa won la liga, they did better than us when it came to dealing with scrubs and thus deservedly became champions. But like Xavi says: "Sometimes the best team does not always win."

Anyways, good job United bros. Attack swiftly and efficiently.

tumblr_mlsk7ycghn1qir083o9_r1_250.gif

tumblr_mkyvl8RKBj1r7rw99o2_250.gif

We're very good at comebacks. This is why many don't like us.

dc:

hWzSne8.jpg

Timurid

You mean Mehssi. Neymar isn't going to do shit. Not with Mehssi around, he will be ostracised just like Alexis, just like Villa, just like Bojan and the one before him and the one before the other.

And Error, We actually beat dortmund and went home with some pride. What have you to say for farsa, who went home beaten and drunk?

you think thats sad? just wait until the upcoming season. the tears of farsa will a joy to hear , read, and drink as we continue to stomp them in clasicos! we will drown farsa in a river of their own fan's tears!!
NeyGOD is going to make Carnival his little toy bitch this season.

shortyme

is this guy for real? oO

Call me crazy but I still believe in de Bruyne to BVB.

It might not happen before the end of August or January or even next season but I still have hopes Mou signs someone and/or he realizes he won't play much.

Timber

You can tell that Hooper has no ambition.

He's his club's/SPL's star striker and his prospects are the likes of Hull and QPR. Might as well wait it out and make an impression in what'll no doubt be Celtic's long and triumphant Champions League effort.

Now let's see where Wanyama is going.

xintin

Mehssi, oh god this is the best. Mehssi!

Call me crazy but I still believe in de Bruyne to BVB.

It might not happen before the end of August or January or even next season but I still have hopes Mou signs someone and/or he realizes he won't play much.
Van Ginkel on loan. Or German Mehssi will return as the Bundesliga's true savior!

Turok_TTZ

You all doubt my words now. I am not concerned with this. You will all bear witness to the glory soon enough. Be patient until then. There is still time in the market. Many variables change as people come and go.

After Illaramendi... I am not sure who else will we come after. If Florentino Perez does not want to sell or loan Morata, he would do well to not sign a new cf as Morata already threatened to leave us if this occurs. a Possible reinforcement in defense in the event we sell Pepe to Mancity.

qindarka

Banned
Van Ginkel deal done. I suppose credit must be given to Duncan Castles who broke this story long ago. I did call him a hack around that time, I apologize for that.

xintin

Van Ginkel deal done. I suppose credit must be given to Duncan Castles who broke this story long ago. I did call him a hack around that time, I apologize for that.
I think we're just trying to have the most beautiful midfield of all time now.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
You all doubt my words now. I am not concerned with this. You will all bear witness to the glory soon enough. Be patient until then. There is still time in the market. Many variables change as people come and go.

After Illaramendi... I am not sure who else will we come after. If Florentino Perez does not want to sell or loan Morata, he would do well to not sign a new cf as Morata already threatened to leave us if this occurs. a Possible reinforcement in defense in the event we sell Pepe to Mancity.

Morata and Benzema lol I'd love to see if you go with those 2 the whole season, would be comical.

Turok_TTZ

Morata and Benzema lol I'd love to see if you go with those 2 the whole season, would be comical.

Well don't worry because if I'm not mistaken, thats the current plan. They are more than enough. though tbh, I admit I would be worried if one of them gets injured.

As a Chelsea lifelong, I really hope
They don't ruin Van Ginkel his career. That handsome Justin Bieber looking son of a bitch has all the talent in the world and it would absolutly suck to see him waste away on the bench in London.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Morata and Benzema are more than enough? If you start the season with these two you might as well bend over now and let the sodomy begin.

If we were going to sign a new striker most likely it will either be Jovetic or El Sharaawy.
No, you won't.

Jovetic is not a CF, and you just bought Isco. El Sharaawy is a...stinger. Are you planning to bench CR7 for him?
The same Benz who put Farsa down last season? I am amused. And with Carlo Ancelotti, a lot of the problems introduced by mourinho will be EXTERMINATED.

Ancelotti is not a coach that wins you league titles. If you fucked up with Mou I don't see how you're going to succeed with Carlo.

Now with a Xavi in decline,

Now? Xavi turned into Khedira at the beginning of last season, yet they still won the league, comfortably.

Pique's last good game was in 2011, I think.
KuGsj.gif

GQman2121

Banned
It's nice to see a club and manager target a young, attractive player in the midfield and be able to conclude business in a reasonable amount of time.

BObXCOnCUAAetZI.jpg

Swag to burn with that watch......

tk7ftYK.jpg

Based ̶t̶̶x̶̶i̶̶k̶̶i̶ Mxita

Edit: Also, those Mkhitaryan - Welcome to Liverpool videos on Youtube are hot

flippedb

Banned
If we were going to sign a new striker most likely it will either be Jovetic or El Sharaawy.
I am not making a joke here , I'm dead serious lol. The only real striker we were interested in and were serious about this summer was Lewandowski but he became an infidel and said no. (Guardiola is responsible)

loooool ok, man. Sure thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=edZjdgU0asM

has anyone seen this lady on This Morning talking about how names denote class? I... just... I honestly thought people like this were just parody characters. Wow. Also Holly Willoughby doesn't like her at all
AU7Amsc.gif
She's a complete attention seeker it was obv from her time on The Apprentice.

Don't understand why people give it to her.

I don't mean you specifically btw, more media outlets etc, although I guess the answer to that is obv.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom