• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/2014 |OT1| Moyes, Master of Muppets

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate it how some GAF quasi celebrities have had various tags already.

makes me furious as well, sometimes when i am in bed trying to sleep all i can think about is how they keep the tags for themselves, where is quiches tag saying :

"i went to copenhagen and all i got was raped " tag? With the amount of sweat, blood and tears he put into that he deserves it.

K1LLER7

Just finished Watching the Moyes conference. You can tell he didn't want to answer the Rooney questions. Also, he says that we probably won't sign anyone before the tour starts, but he'll try. Go on Moysey. At least you'll try.

shortyme

I want a tag that says footy tits

edit: cause i'm the only one in here who has them and it would be cool for it not to be a surprise every time someone figures it out

makes me furious as well, sometimes when i am in bed trying to sleep all i can think about is how they keep the tags for themselves, where is quiches tag saying :

"i went to copenhagen and all i got was raped " tag? With the amount of sweat, blood and tears he put into that he deserves it.

I'm trying to decide if I want that tag or not. On one hand I would have a tag, on the other it says I was raped :/

Lunchbox

Banned
Although once the season kicks off and we're shite and you all take the piss I don't know if I've got the balls to stick through it. Going to need a thicker skin I reckon.

heres the scousers trying to sign Mkathylauren

red cows mkathy, black cows brendan rodgers and the car is Dortmund

PZTxs38.gif

Messi is goat. But Ronaldo still has plenty of game left and will be considered one of the best of all time.

It's just cool to hate him now, even though he sells more merchandising which is always this paradoxical shit.

Not really. Ronaldo is a guido cunt who wears his ego on his sleeve and indulges in the celebrity shite that Messi avoids

Marco van Ginkel - "Jose Mourinho has the utmost faith in me. He did not want to loan me out and will integrate me step by step."

"I spoke with Mourinho, He had some good words for me. If a trainer like this says these words to you it makes you really proud"

"I am a box-to-box player. I cover a lot of metres and can score, I also like to defend & think of myself as a real team player"

"Hopefully I will be important for the team, whether it is from the bench or from the start!"

What a pretty boy Marco van Ginkel is

BOVgevcCIAEy3NQ.jpg

He and Azpilicueta will look great in photos together

xoWXG1K.jpg

Salazar

RAWK turning on that Armenian bloke, lol

"dodged a bullet"
"unprofessional"
"impressed mainly in the Ukrainian league"
"Sahin was shit"

Messi is better than Zidane.

Not really. Ronaldo is a guido cunt who wears his ego on his sleeve and indulges in the celebrity shite that Messi avoids

I disagree. Ronaldo is consistently pointed as a standout professional by who manages him. His work ethic is praised by his peers.

Don't let his popularity and influence fool you. The guy can dress whatever the hell he wants, and sure he doesn't possess the gift of the silver tongue but he's a consummate professional. He has been dating the same super model for almost 4 years, and is a parent. Hate his bitchy attitude on the pitch all you want, but you can't blame him for what he doesn't do.

Lol, some Armenians are upset because Mkhitaryan will have to play on a team with Sahin and Gundogan. Man, dat hate still runs deep.

Lol here's a sample

If the Turks had another chance they would murder all our children, rape our women and exterminate everything what is Armenian. How could we not hate them ? they got that bloodthirsty mongolian DNA in them which only brings destruction and hell upon harmless nations like Armenia.. it's just not human what they did to us

Yikes

Kenka

JOAN WILAND HAS EXTENDED HIS CONTRACT WITH 3 YEARS. MEANING HE WILL STAY FOR KNOCKOUT ROUNDS OF CL, PREPARE MEHMAR AND ROBBERY

Quoting images is dumb, everyone needs to experience him in full res
The man who failed to dislodge Isaksson from the Swedish national team ?

The man who failed to dislodge Isaksson from the Swedish national team ?

He doesn't want to be a part of that national team, this is him training with them :

wiland33edps6q.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3ZO6q3tQx0

Not his fault that Erik Hamren is as shit as he is, he has also been extremely unlucky constantly getting injured before national team matches, sometimes it has sounded like the club just faked it to get him to stay as he wasn't going to play anyway lol. Wiland is the best keeper we've had in years if not ever.

wilaaaaaaand3gsef.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom