• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/2014 |OT1| Moyes, Master of Muppets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sando, Dembele, Paulinho.

klpp4vaqtf.gif

Clegg

The worry I have for the Lions is that we're lacking a bit of experience. We've dropped O Driscoll who has 125 international caps and Australia have recallecd George Smith, a man with 110 international caps.

Meier

Good god that is one of the most ill-fitting, ugly suits I've ever seen. Yikes.

From what I've seen, Keisuke Honda is a MUCH bigger deal than Shinji here. Every McDonald's (and wow, there a ton of them) has his face plastered outside due to some new ad campaign for these special $10 burgers they have.

Clegg

Poor George Smith.

One of the all time greats coming out of international retirement for one final game and then he goes off after 5 minutes with a head injury.

Lol Messi, only a matter of time before coke and greasy fast food becomes pay of his daily routine. Ronaldo meanwhile will keep playing long up his thirties in the Chelsea shirt, add the shining light of professionalisme he is to us all.

Meier

Interested to see how Altidore does at Sunderland..... Probably not that great.
I think the time is right for him. He was so young last time and didn't have much experience in Europe but he's had a chance to gain confidence over the past few years. I could see him doing very well.

Clegg

HOLY SHIT

George Smith is back on the pitch. He couldn't walk off the pitch unassisted and now he's running back on.

Legend.

jesalr

If this Paulinho deal means I don't have to see any more off Scotty '360' Parker, I'm happy.

Also, Hi. New here, and a Spurs fan.

Clegg

Fucking hell.

What have they been feeding the Lions pack?

Dropping BOD might not even matter coz they might just keep the ball with the forwards all day.

This isn't even the lions strongest pack. Warburton, O'Connell and Healy are all injured and they would all have started this game.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
If this Paulinho deal means I don't have to see any more off Scotty '360' Parker, I'm happy.

Also, Hi. New here, and a Spurs fan.

Air-High-Five.gif

I will miss the Parker Pirouette but it's time for him to move on. He should never have gone to the Euros with a dodgy Achilles and that injury has ended his chances of playing for a top club.

Wes

venison crêpe
Was about to enjoy a nice spell basking in the sun in the back garden.

Nextdoor starts mowing the lawn. Cruel bastard.

nacimento

Lol, acording to Bild BVB fans are angry because Aubameyang got Dede's number (17) which was locked away.
At least it's the number of Dortmunds most likeable player I can remember.

After Götze, since he makes great decisions for his future

Clegg

The Lions would be further ahead if Philips wasn't playing.

He's slowing everything down and letting Australia's defence set themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom