• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/2014 |OT1| Moyes, Master of Muppets

Status
Not open for further replies.

LTWheels

Anyway I expect that the majority of people on GAF who would want to talk about the Lions tour already post in this thread anyway.

Halfpenny - Man of the Tour.

Can't believe we won by so much in the end!

sohois

Anyway I expect that the majority of people on GAF who would want to talk about the Lions tour already post in this thread anyway.

Halfpenny - Man of the Tour.

Can't believe we won by so much in the end!

No Aussies though.

Also there's usually a six nations thread which attracts a few posters, I'm surprised no one bothered to make one for the Lions actually.

Salazar

You guys talking about Rugby on here are making my day at work dull and boring.

Have some Sturridge thread

Was just thinking... that equalising goal against Fulham - how many other strikers in the League can score that goal, and make it look as easy as he did?

I can think of two. Van Persie and Aguero.

That sums up how good he could be.

Anderson

You guys talking about Rugby on here are making my day at work dull and boring.

vogue.gif

Clegg

Anyone know who is going to be participating in the Messi and Friends match tonight?
Messi showed how much of a cunt he is and pulled out of game at the last second without notifying the organisers.

He dodges paying taxes and then deprives charities of much needed money to help the needy.

He is scum.

LTWheels

One of my favourite moments was seeing the glum faces of the Aussie officials when they gave England the world cup in 2003.

Looking forward to seeing those glum faces again.

Slizz

I thought that was cancelled?

Messi showed how much of a cunt he is and pulled out of game at the last second without notifying the organisers.

He dodges paying taxes and then deprives charities of much needed money to help the needy.

He is scum.

Lol, don't tell US ESPN that.... Just saw an commercial for it, proclaiming all the fun exciting action that I will be witnessing tonight.

Messi

Sounds like the Event itself is set up poorly.

12k attendance in Colombia, under 20k for the LA one, under 25k for the next Chicago one, with only 13 pro players showing up for the Chicago one and then Northwestern University college players filling out the rest of the roster spots.

The Miami one he did was dope, a ton of people went to it.

Yeah true, but it also seems the organizer tried to stiff Messi on the charity money which is fucked up.

Is Neymar playing tonight?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Kevin Keegan is fucking amazing

"They're the second best team in the world and there's no higher praise than that."

"My father was a miner and he worked down a mine."

"England have the best fans in the world and Scotland's fans are second to none."

"The 33 or 34 year olds will be 36 or 37 by the time the next World Cup comes around, if they're not careful."

"Chile have three options—they could win or they could lose."

"I don't think there's anyone bigger or smaller than Maradona."

Bumhead

Banned
It's so hot I don't even know what to do with myself.

So far all I've done is sit on the sofa and contemplate making lunch.

One wc 1998, wc runner up 2006, euro 2000 say no bro. messi hasn't even won the south american equivalent of the euros for his senior nt for crying out loud.

What is this. What is happening? So everybody in that french team is better than Messi?

Or the best player ever will be the one who accumulated more titles in his career? Is Iniesta better than Messi?

It's not debatable playboy, Messi is the greatest talent this sport has ever seen since Maradona.

God damnit, I need to get through the ASOIAF books asap. I know one day I am going to not pay attention and click on a spoiler here. I already had the two major events in the show spoiled for me (not here though).

Galliani said:
You ask me if Adem Ljajic is in our plans? Yes, just like Keisuke Honda, who I see as a trequartista.

r0lsq3rrpsnd.gif

ASOS Spoilers (seriously, don't click this Yurt)
JOFFREY DEAD. FUCK. YES.
I was happy about that but it happened it a really shit way I thought, he choked? Come on...

Started AFFC last night. What's this I've heard about it being half the plot with the other half taking place in ADWD? Anyone know?

Bumhead

Banned
Jesus.

Referee has just had to put a green training bib on as our away kit is black.

Is this what European football feels like?

GorillaJu

I was happy about that but it happened it a really shit way I thought, he choked? Come on...

Started AFFC last night. What's this I've heard about it being half the plot with the other half taking place in ADWD? Anyone know?

I disagree with your opinion in the spoilered section, but can see where you are coming from. Not going to say anything more, don't want people accidentally spoiling anything.

AFFC focuses on events in King's Landing and Dorne.
ADWD focuses on what's happening on The Wall and in Essos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom