• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/2014 |OT1| Moyes, Master of Muppets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, acording to Bild BVB fans are angry because Aubameyang got Dede's number (17) which was locked away.
At least it's the number of Dortmunds most likeable player I can remember.

After Götze, since he makes great decisions for his future

Angry? lol

Not very happy might be more appropriate but that doesn't make a good story. At least Aubameyang looks like a decent player unlike Oliver Kirch who wanted to take it last year. Still, this could have been avoided easily if we hadn't given Hofmann the 7.

Dede's number deserved to be retired, he was awesome and stayed with us in the hardest times although he could have got the fuck out easily. But well, everything goes on and for example Reus is wearing Emmerich's 11 and Gündogan Zorc's 8, so yeah...

Arnie

omg

just got Wilbz card that contains too full whole chickens cards for Nandos

The card said 'you're 7', cheeky (loveable) bastard

<3

fuenf

Angry? lol

Not very happy might be more appropriate but that doesn't make a good story. At least Aubameyang looks like a decent player unlike Oliver Kirch who wanted to take it last year. Still, this could have been avoided easily if we hadn't given Hofmann the 7.

Dede's number deserved to be retired, he was awesome and stayed with us in the hardest times although he could have got the fuck out easily. But well, everything goes on and for example Reus is wearing Emmerich's 11 and Gündogan Zorc's 8, so yeah...

who's Hofmann?

Blablurn

who's Hofmann?

68029_1291_2012724144312852.jpg

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Why don't we have this replay stuff in football?

Chelsea 2 - 1 Tottenham from 10/11 still rankles.

dc89

Playing Animal Crossing and F1 qualifying is on in the background. Recapping on the tyre saga.

Imagine something similar in football. I know it's chalk and cheese but could you imagine an Adidas Predator failure! xD

Tegris

Australia have thrown it away :(

----

Petrosyan has now outright stated that buying Mkhitaryan hinged on selling Suarez, which he had been hinting at for a while. That doesn't really surprise me, and if I had to choose between having one or the other I'd grudgingly choose Suarez. At least Henrikh's going to Dortmund, my FM team.

Also:

@indykaila said:
You (@arturpetrosyan) need to get off twitter, clearly you're playing a guessing game.

loooooool

Feorax

----

Petrosyan has now outright stated that buying Mkhitaryan hinged on selling Suarez, which he had been hinting at for a while. That doesn't really surprise me, and if I had to choose between having one or the other I'd grudgingly choose Suarez. At least he's going to Dortmund, my FM team.

Also:

loooooool

His wording suggested we were actively trying to get rid of Suarez like we did Shelvey and Carroll. Load of utter shit, there's not a chance we'd be offering him around to various clubs.

All Petrosyan has done over the last week or so has been backtrack.

LTWheels

Fuck YESS!!!!

Great start to the Weekend. Haven't won the Lions tour since 1997, and we also have a Wimbledon champion as well?

First Half - Forwards domination
Second Half - Backs domination

The complete package.

"Yeah it's going to be a hard training camp, especially because of these young players, look at him over there, he has just turned what... 12?"

"I wouldn't want to live in the same hotel room with Busk or Remmer cause they're that ugly, wouldn't be able to stand looking at them every day".

Lars Jacobsen on Copenhagen training camp in Austria.
EWmof.gif
p0QHO.gif

Love how mental he seems to have gotten since returning from Blackburn and West Ham, just constantly acting like a dick.

ib0CYGRcCC2ESt.gif

Clegg

Best northern hemisphere player of his generation finally wins a Lions series in his fourth time of asking.

Shame BOD didn't play a part in the final test.

LTWheels

Best northern hemisphere player of his generation finally wins a Lions series in his fourth time of asking.

Gatland made the right choice dropping him though. But yeah it is a shame, final minute sub cameo would have been nice.

:lol

There's not even a rugby thread that people are posting in. Sums it up.

What you on about? This is the rugby and TLOU thread. Stop posting football in here.

Anderson

Same would of been a nice touch for him to be on the bench to come on but he won't care now, finally part of a winning lions team!

Clegg

Gatland made the right choice dropping him though. But yeah it is a shame, final minute sub cameo would have been nice.

What you on about? This is the rugby and TLOU thread. Stop posting football in here.
Gatland has been vindicated.

Still would've liked to see BOD on the pitch though. He's one of the legends of the game.

I'm sure he won't care about that right now. Hes finally won a series.

GorillaJu

----

Petrosyan has now outright stated that buying Mkhitaryan hinged on selling Suarez, which he had been hinting at for a while. That doesn't really surprise me, and if I had to choose between having one or the other I'd grudgingly choose Suarez. At least Henrikh's going to Dortmund, my FM team.

Also:

loooooool

Nah he's full of shit. He's just making up an excuse for why he was totally off the mark. It'd be believable if we were actually trying to offload Suarez, but there's no way we are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom