• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/2014 |OT1| Moyes, Master of Muppets

Status
Not open for further replies.

fuenf

FootyGAF you disappoint me, why did I have to venture to the OT to find this gem?

1exs6a.gif

Gomez doesn't even have a wife lol. Actually, he broke up with his gf this year (or last year?), I doubt his new one can demand something like this. But who knows.

November / December last year, but given that it is Gomez something like that wouldnt surprise me.

Zabojnik

Gomez doesn't even have a wife lol. Actually, he broke up with his gf this year (or last year?), I doubt his new one can demand something like this. But who knows.

Hm, might've been the GF, then. Or maybe it's just some bullshit italian sports journos made up.

#ManagerWithHairTransplantBros

Tc91

1l7p4Xy.jpg

Oh wow, Dortmund bought the other Papa. I remember having him and Papadopolous on FM in my team, TEAM PAPA at the heart of the defence.

2 awesome buys for Dortmund and Mickey to come as well! #teamkloppo.

Clegg

27 for higuain is a joke

for reference we got rvp for 24. now that's a value
Different currency tho innit.

€27m is about £23m. And Higuain still has a couple of years left on his contract while RVP only had one.

RVP is the superior footballer though.

Arnie

Stop talking about Mickey and Papa 2, my heart can't take it, talk about some inconsequential rugby 'tour' or something.

Wilbur

Banned
Fucking hell you're embarrassing :lol

It's absolutely fine weather. Coming from England it's lovely, perfect weather for me. Sunny but not too hot, nice breeze.

Lunchbox

Banned
Fucking hell you're embarrassing :lol

It's absolutely fine weather. Coming from England it's lovely, perfect weather for me. Sunny but not too hot, nice breeze.

dont you pale ginger weirdos always sing about sunny spain and how its so nice to live there

and now 22 is too hot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom