• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/2014 |OT1| Moyes, Master of Muppets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shagwell

1373137778_extras_noticia_foton_7_0.jpg

I´m ambitious? lol
Hahaha. Reminds me of that Michael Owen thing. Wish I could find it.

Bros, how much do you spend on food per month on average? Been reading that "10$ to eat for a week" thread and I realized I probably spend too much on food. Probably like 300-400 EUR.

Do you eat out a lot Zab?

I mean, it'll all depend on where you live and the local economy (Switzerland vs, say, Poland) but I'm at about £160-180 per month. I do a lot of my own cooking and I'm a pretty good home cook but I could definitely go cheaper.

Shagwell

Until I figure out how the fuck transparency and all that shit works out to make my avatar look like a cut out you guys will have to look at big nosed Steven Gerrard.

Be it on your heads.

Who's going to pay 22 mill for Ljajic? :p

His contract is up next year, if Gold Tie gets his claws into him then Fiorentina will have to accept a huge discount. We are always willing to let players ride out their contracts.

They'll probably sell both of them if they can.

Zabojnik

Do you eat out a lot Zab?

I mean, it'll all depend on where you live and the local economy (Switzerland vs, say, Poland) but I'm at about £160-180 per month. I do a lot of my own cooking and I'm a pretty good home cook but I could definitely go cheaper.

Yeah, I've been eating out a lot lately. It's been a busy year and I got kinda lazy in regards to home cooking (my current GF is the same, busy as all hell). I do however tend to visit my parents / grandparents at strategic hours, meaning I'm basically inviting myself over for a meal, haha. They live just a couple of kilometers away from my place. 180 pounds / 210 EUR seems a very reasonable amount, but I'd have to be really careful when buying stuff. Food costs about as much as in every other EU country here in Slovenia. As does everything else.

Who's going to pay 22 mill for Ljajic? :p

Ramadani has them by the coglioni. There's no way Milan would have to pay that much, imo. More like 12-15M€.

His contract is up next year, if Gold Tie gets his claws into him then Fiorentina will have to accept a huge discount. We are always willing to let players ride out their contracts.

They'll probably sell both of them if they can.

Gold Tie can barely convince Robinho to lower his prices. Just what claws is he going to get into Fiorentina?

Gold Tie can barely convince Robinho to lower his prices. Just what claws is he going to get into Fiorentina?

I meant claws into Llajic. Kind of like with Honda. In both cases we are perfectly fine with letting the contracts ride out and signing them for free. This means if the clubs want to recoup any money, they must accept a cut-rate deal.

Funny you bring up Robinho. Initially, Mino Raiola was handling those negotiations, and was asking for a high wage. Then, Gold Tie got involved by inviting Robinho and his lawyer to his office, and convinced them to lower their demands, which Santos immediately said was acceptable (now they are haggling over the actual transfer fee). So I don't think the point you are trying to make is a valid one.

Feorax

Fuck off Sky Germany. Seriously, go fuck yourselves.

I was at peace with this shitty transfer saga you utter cuntbuckets. Don't start again for fucks sake.

I meant claws into Llajic. Kind of like with Honda. In both cases we are perfectly fine with letting the contracts ride out and signing them for free. This means if the clubs want to recoup any money, they must accept a cut-rate deal.

Funny you bring up Robinho. Initially, Mino Raiola was handling those negotiations, and was asking for a high wage. Then, Gold Tie got involved by inviting Robinho and his lawyer to his office, and convinced them to lower their demands, which Santos immediately said was acceptable (now they are haggling over the actual transfer fee). So I don't think the point you are trying to make is a valid one.

Fair enough. I still think that any dealings with Fiorentina for Llajic will depend on how much they get for Jovetic. If they get enough to fund the transfers they want from Jovetic, then they will be tight fisted about Llajic, maybe try and get him to extend.

Zabojnik

I really wish we'd first go looking for a quality winger instead of Jovetic. Unless the plan is to mostly use 4-3-3, which I don't think it is.

Shagwell

I hate you. It's so easy for you :(. Fine, Suarez it is. The ugly bastard.

EDIT: I also love that it was saved as Shag pool

You're the one I felt bad for but really they're just so different I mean come on!

Speaking of u wot m8 I totally was gonna make that wolf or dog or whatever the fuck it is that says that my avatar that thing gets me every time.

So did you decide PES 2014 or The Last of Us?

I can't get TLoU because I haven't got a PS3. I watched an LP of it all the way through (I know, it's not the same) but it did look pretty awesome. The end was cool as hell I thought.

Pes is on its way! Already thinking of who to start my ML and BAL careers with.

Fuck off Sky Germany. Seriously, go fuck yourselves.

I was at peace with this shitty transfer saga you utter cuntbuckets. Don't start again for fucks sake.

I can't find a single source that Sky Germany actually said that Liverpool matched our offer. I'd bet on some LFC fan spreading shit on twitter.

I really wish we'd first go looking for a quality winger instead of Jovetic. Unless the plan is to mostly use 4-3-3, which I don't think it is.

If the plan is to mostly use 4-3-3, then that's the one case where we NEED a quality winger. No need for that in our 3-5-2, which remains our first choice formation. I think the point is, and always will be with Conte, is the ability for players to adapt to tactics is first in his mind.

If we buy Nani, for instance, where does he play in a 3-5-2? Answer: in Coppa Italia or the odd Champions League game where a 4-3-3 seems more fitting. In which case, why bother signing him?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Diamanti is fucking PERFECT for a 4-3-3. He'll be a Simone Pepe who can fucking CROSS. *faint*

Jojo/Tevez - Llorente - Diamanti. *faints again*

Zabojnik

If the plan is to mostly use 4-3-3, then that's the one case where we NEED a quality winger. No need for that in our 3-5-2, which remains our first choice formation. I think the point is, and always will be with Conte, is the ability for players to adapt to tactics is first in his mind.

If we buy Nani, for instance, where does he play in a 3-5-2? Answer: in Coppa Italia or the odd Champions League game where a 4-3-3 seems more fitting. In which case, why bother signing him?

I was thinking along the lines of Conte using Vucinic / Giovinco and Tevez / Pepe as WFs in a 4-3-3. In a 3-5-2 though ... well, I'd much prefer it if we were to use Pepe (provided he plays like he did two seasons ago) instead of Lichtsteiner on the right. If you put someone like Nani there, it becomes more of a 3-4-3, which I believe is a formation Conte might be considering, on certain occasions.

Dunno, it just feel to me that we're rarely dangerous from the sides, that's all. And now with Llorente in middle, ready to cash in those crosses ... we NEED those crosses.

EDIT: Fine, let's buy Diamanti and Jovetic and be done with it. :p

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Hop on the Diamanti traaaaaain

And he's only a year older than SP7 anyway. :p let's squeeze what's left of him!

LTWheels

If they're to be believed, we've officially and formally matched the BVB bid for Mkhitaryan.

Must be a slow news day. They had to spice it up a bit. If we have put in a bid, people with links close to the club like the echo and so would may be know.

Zabojnik

Hop on the Diamanti traaaaaain

And he's only a year older than SP7 anyway. :p let's squeeze what's left of him!

Chiello and Bonny must have heard something, since they both said they are looking forward to seeing him at Vinovo / pre-season training camp. My fear is that fucking Bologna will try to squeeze us dry. Those fucking bastards, after we've given them ManYOLO, Sorensen and I don't know how many more players over the last few years. Cunts, the lot of them.

Suen

I hate you. It's so easy for you :(. Fine, Suarez it is. The ugly bastard.

EDIT: I also love that it was saved as Shag pool

You're the one I felt bad for but really they're just so different I mean come on!

Speaking of u wot m8 I totally was gonna make that wolf or dog or whatever the fuck it is that says that my avatar that thing gets me every time.

I can't get TLoU because I haven't got a PS3. I watched an LP of it all the way through (I know, it's not the same) but it did look pretty awesome. The end was cool as hell I thought.

Pes is on its way! Already thinking of who to start my ML and BAL careers with.
Shagpool2.png

Bro, here you go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom