• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/2014 |OT1| Moyes, Master of Muppets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

This summer marks the end of simply top four ambitions.

irkqU2d.gif

Ain't nobody scared of Arsenal

Suen

We were dormant, like a sleeping volcano, ready to be unleashed.

This summer marks the end of simply top four ambitions.
Pipita, Fellaini, Shrek, Marchetti/Lopez/Some good GK and I'd be really satisfied. Jovetic on top of that would be a plus
+ Sanogo and Grenier just for the heck of it

flyover

What are the teams in this Messi game? Neymar playing?

It's horrific -- and I almost went to it. Messi, Mascherano, and some retired Argentinians vs. Henry, Malouda, Julio Cesar, and (seriously) a bunch of former Northwestern University players who never even made it into MLS. Highlight of the first half was some bond trader or something scoring a bicycle kick.

Suen

I'd also add Kondogbia and Zuniga to Arse as interesting targets but I guess our focus isn't exactly there.

:lol another Rooney/Stretford leak to the media. Wants that apology.

Does he seriously think anybody at the club is going to come out and say Ferguson is a liar and Rooney never said he wanted to leave.

Salvadora

Ain't nobody scared of Arsenal
Change is in the air.

No longer will you see the Chamakhs of the world in an Arsenal shirt.
Pipita, Fellaini, Shrek, Marchetti/Lopez/Some good GK and I'd be really satisfied. Jovetic on top of that would be a plus
+ Sanogo and Grenier just for the heck of it
We should really put in a sneaky bid for Lopez, while we're in Madrid.

Far too talented to play second fiddle to Casillas.

Meier

€32m for a 19 year old centre back.

That's ridiculous.
City pursued him all season but there was no way we'd pay that. Kinda sad, we were linked with Marquinhos, Pjanic and Lamela all season but may get Osvaldo instead. Oh well.

When exactly did Arsenal give up their aspirations of being a title contender team? They seem utterly content with just finishing in the top 4. Like it's something to be proud of for a team of their size. I mean could you imagine the Arsenal of 10 years ago celebrating finishing fourth? That's some small time shit.

Wenger pls

Don't know what you expect. The teams above us can outbid us for the best players at any time. Wenger isn't a miracle worker.

Clegg

Honestly cold pizza is fucking horrible and I think less of heathens who like it as such.

Btw Usain Bolt will play in Rio's testimonial next month. Stick him on the wing and play through balls to him.

GQman2121

Banned
I accidentally stole some cheese--and turkey--from the market (Wegman's) a few hours ago. I left them right in the cart and didn't even think about it on the train ride home. That's what they get for letting me self checkout. I just noticed while putting the groceries away they weren't on my receipt. :S

Salvadora

Honestly cold pizza is fucking horrible and I think less of heathens who like it as such.

Btw Usain Bolt will play in Rio's testimonial next month. Stick him on the wing and play through balls to him.

Odds are he'll be better than Nani, Valencia & Young put together.

GQman2121

Banned
I prefer cold fried chicken. Taste's good out of the fridge in the middle of the night. The grease has wicked away at that point and it's all moist. Just perfect.

Fergie

Banned
I accidentally stole some cheese--and turkey--from the market (Wegman's) a few hours ago. I left them right in the cart and didn't even think about it on the train ride home. That's what they get for letting me self checkout. I just noticed while putting the groceries away they weren't on my receipt. :S
It didn't beep or anything? Am I missing something here?

I shouldn't have went gym in this heat, fucking dead all day. Been comatose since 3pm.

Fergie

Banned
I seem to get by most of the time on 4-6hr sleep. I just don't sleep for long. But I do love 7-8hr, anymore and I feel groggy as fuck.

I can't afford to sleep 8 hours this semester, I'd only manage 4 hours outside of Uni.

Anyway, holiday is coming up soon so I'll get those nice 8 hours for a month or two straight!

I seem to get by most of the time on 4-6hr sleep. I just don't sleep for long. But I do love 7-8hr, anymore and I feel groggy as fuck.

If I sleep for more than 8 hours I will feel like shit too. I feel like shit too when only sleeping 4-5 hours like I usually do though. 7 hours is the sweet spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom