• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/2014 |OT1| Moyes, Master of Muppets

Status
Not open for further replies.

flippedb

Banned
Guys, I'm new on the forum. I support ManCity and ManU. I was born a PSG fan but I've always loved Monaco as well.

#HalaBarca

sohois

thanks for the recommendations, but unfortunately there wasn't such a great range available, no sevilla or Lyon. had to settle for ac Milan. it was either that or psg (well and messi but fuck that).

Peco

thanks for the recommendations, but unfortunately there wasn't such a great range available, no sevilla or Lyon. had to settle for ac Milan. it was either that or psg (well and messi but fuck that).

4OEN3.gif

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Former Real Madrid defender Ricardo Carvalho believes Cristiano Ronaldo will renew his contract at the club and warned him that those who leave always regret it.
Ronaldo's contractual situation at Madrid has hogged the airwaves this summer as speculation grows he would accept a move back to former club Manchester United.

But Carvalho, who recently signed for Monaco, has backed the los Blancos icon to put pen-to-paper on a deal to extend his stay at the Santiago Bernabeu beyond 2015.

"Every player who has quit Real Madrid will have regretted it later," the 35-year-old underlined to A Bola. "Cristiano will renew his contract.

"Cristiano is a winner, he always wants to play and win and that’s why I am in no doubt that he will continue with Madrid."

-

----------------------------- César ---------------

Sagna -- Mertesacker --- Koscielny -- Monreal

------------------ Wilshere---- Arteta----------

--------Cazorla-------- Rooney ---------- Podolski

-------------------------- Higuain-----------------

You're going to spend 75 mill+ in this window?

You have failed this city.

or thread in this case.

Lunchbox

Banned
----------------------------- César ---------------

Sagna -- Mertesacker --- Koscielny -- Monreal

------------------ Wilshere---- Arteta----------

--------Cazorla-------- Rooney ---------- Podolski

-------------------------- Higuain-----------------

hahaha 2 overweight chokers leading the line

another 8-2 vs

------Carrick-Thiago
Ronaldo-kagawa-Zaha
-----------RVP

sohois

lwXA0R0.jpg

You're not a fan of the single gold star for no apparent reason?

Also pictured: an incorrect Liverpool shirt and average Utd knockoff. The AC Milan is actually the best quality out of all of them.

The Utd shirt is a gift, if you're wondering.

dc89

Hello, everyone Im new to the forum.
I'm a Chelsea and City Fan. But I pretty much watch any game thats on.

Welcome Fady Mk II.
Get him added to the OP guys. I have a performance based salary so the more names next to Manchester City the more £££

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
The PL folks are missing out on the colours rivalry. All of the big teams wear either red or blue, where's the fun in that?

White

Blue

Red

Purple

Sky blue

Red and yellow

flippedb

Banned
Guys, I got accepted here on June 16th, 2012. I realized a month later lol, but the first thing I did, was posting something in the Footy thread, season 11/12 OT12.

I love you cunts ;_;

Salazar

Shelvey to Swansea still the weirdest transfer going, I guess.

Aside from top players going to fucking Monaco to get paid.

The PL folks are missing out on the colours rivalry. All of the big teams wear either red or blue, where's the fun in that?
SNIP
Red and yellow

Come on, Yurtinho. I'd hardly consider Lecce a big team... oh you meant Roma?

Guys, I got accepted here on June 16th, 2012. I realized a month later lol, but the first thing I did, was posting something in the Footy thread, season 11/12 OT12.

I love you cunts ;_;

More Milanistas, while normally a bad thing for the world, is a good thing in my books when they are as cool and well informed as MilanGAF.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Shelvey to Swansea still the weirdest transfer going, I guess.

Aside from top players going to fucking Monaco to get paid.
I'd say Barca's promising defender going to Stoke is weirder. And it wasn't even a loan. :lol

+ Juve buying a striker in June

Salazar

Why is it weird?

It just does. I neither rate him nor associate him with how Swansea (even altered under Laudrup) operate, and the reported fee seems daft.

They'd better get some of the strikers they're chasing. I mean, they really can't afford not to get at least one very good one.

I'd say Barca's promising defender going to Stoke is weirder. And it wasn't even a loan. :lol

He can tweet his old colleagues about what it is like playing legitimate domestic football.

"This league, mi hermano ! It is not even rigged !"

Lightning

Banned
Mixed about the Arsene Wenger contract talks. Would rather we wait and see this transfer window and how our season starts before that.

Arsenal should be doing deals for players too, not focusing on Wenger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom