• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/2014 |OT1| Moyes, Master of Muppets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Leonardo (PSG) “We presented an offer to President Aurelio De Laurentiis that I consider to be very interesting,” Leonardo told Il Mattino newspaper.

“The negotiations are continuing. We remain in contact and there could be new developments over the next few days.”

Txiki pls

Plasma

Banned
Probably been posted already but some site leaked the Arsenal away kit early.

LSZVKAJ.jpg

http://www.prodirectsoccer.com/Products/Football-Shirts-Nike-Arsenal-Away-Replica-Short-Sleeve-Jersey-Replica-Clothing-Midwest-GoldVarsity-Royal-64380.aspx?spr=1

Slept for 5 hours, hasn't completely ruined the day but I wouldn't mind an hour or two nap.

Which Dishonored DLC is worth getting? Does the story one add anything meaningful to the game?

Hixx

Sexy as fuck.

Sunderland offered 10 mill for Full Metal Giak.

I read he's on like 10k a week? It's a shame he's not a money-grabbing bastard or we might have had a chance if true. His agent has said Conte doesn't want to sell him so I don't see why we are bothering. Not like we are dealing with Wigan or Wolves this time.

Hixx

It's called a fucking fan... I'll never get over how people from England (CAN'T) deal with the heat....

[im.g]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Bs_xglV3eKE/UOoUtAdg5dI/AAAAAAAAAsg/1hBX1Gb4Cn0/s320/2006112014310559569.jpg[/img]

Because our bodies are accustomed to 15 degrees being warm. You get north of 20 AND ITS SWELTERING.

Feorax

I don't like heat, never have. Can happily walk around town in a tshirt when it's like 2 degrees C, but don't like heat.

What does my nut in is people who complain all year about how we have crap summers and never get any heat or sun, then whinge that they're too hot when it's like this.

Bumhead

Banned
I can deal with heat.

In England it's just different heat. Always feels really muggy and clammy.

I went to the shop last night at 07:45 and when I came back I felt like an old mans gouch.

I can deal with heat.

In England it's just different heat. Always feels really muggy and clammy.

I went to the shop last night at 07:45 and when I came back I felt like an old mans gouch.
Nothing compared to the kind of humid heat you get elsewhere though.

Our heat is fairly "dry" from what I've experienced elsewhere.

I can deal with heat fairly well too although I sweat a lot, but don't really care too much, was in Spain during a heatwave once though... That shit was just too much, felt like I was melting.

What I can't deal with is the sun itself, it burns me if I just stay in it for longer than 10 min a time, my skin is not even white, it's fucking transparent and it burns right through!

Bumhead

Banned
Nothing compared to the kind of humid heat you get elsewhere though.

Our heat is fairly "dry" from what I've experienced elsewhere.

Dunno then, maybe dry is a better way to put it than muggy?

I've been to some pretty hot places and always been fine, love it infact. I just end up all sweaty and irritated by it here.

Carbonox

loooooooooooooooool

Some guy got knocked out by a whale in Australia. He was surfing and the whale came up to him and then whacked its tail.

In other news, Schalke are rounding up a right ol' bunch of talented youngsters now. I didn't know they bagged Goretzka.

Zabojnik

Giaccherini is living the dream. I hope he stays with us, but if he decides to leave ... good luck to him. Hardworking player, great lad.

Carbonox

Newcastle are very keen on signing Giaccherini too.

I wouldn't mind him but if he were to sign, he'd have to be a direct replacement for someone in the first team as I doubt he'd want to sit on the bench.

Can he play DM? If so he can take over Tiote's spot.

Giaccherini is actually pretty good about playing a bench role provided that said team is competitive.

He has one of the lowest wages on our team, too!

70ca4bb355c3.jpg

Love Giaccherini!

Edit: No, can't really play DM. Not physical enough. Adequate enough as a CM though.

We turned down a €10m offer, but we'd sell for €15m, I reckon. And happily, since that's money for Jovetic.

LOL BPL bidding war for Giaccherini

Carbonox

A midfield 3 of Sissoko, Cabaye and Giaccherini would be pretty effective actually.

It's all pointless talk anyway, we won't sign him. We won't sign anyone. Cabaye's gonna leave too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom