• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/2014 |OT1| Moyes, Master of Muppets

Status
Not open for further replies.

dc89

Fady, Viva & Linius all made it back alive.
Viva is wounded though.
Viva is also a sniper. Fady and Linius are heavies.

That's it for now. Turning it off, it's a pretty damn fun game though.

Kenka

Closed it after 2-3 minutes. Sorry, I tried :(
36765677.jpg

edit: try this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAWqnA8PdcY

faridmon

What happened to Jellyfish still astounds me. He and Cisse were relentless at the end of the 2011/12 season, and then both just went to shit.

I think its the way Moyes have set him and trained him . He is a poacher, simple. But Moyes have built tactics around him for him to run about and help the midfield from deeper position. That destroyed his confidence and I don't know if Martinez will get it back.

dc89

Do you fill out every PL home game?

The answer is obviously no. Perhaps you sell too many season tickets and not enough other tickets

:( :( :( They can obviously justify the expansion. We're gonna start sponsoring individual rows of seats.

Remember when City couldn't sell out their first CL game :lol

I remember it, 14th September against Napoli. I tried to persuade my gf to either go with me or let me go, but that was a no go. It was her birthday :lol

faridmon

I am sure Man City will be a bigger club the more the win things. Chelsea became more populer after few seasons with abra on the helm.

I like it since they don't have the creep Mancini any more.

pulga

Banned
Finally back in Costa Rica, was a nice vacation, but I should be spending a bit more time in here again with you cunts!

justjohn

Not sure why people think the villa move is odd. Athletico is a fairly big spanish club and they're in the champions league. Also he gets to stay in spain and in a world cup year it makes sense.

pulga

Banned
what the hell at Villa going to A. Madrid. such an odd move, given the teams that were after him.

edit: cost 5.1 million €.

Actually, 2.1 loooooooool

The other 3m are variables, which may or may not go into Barca's coffers.

They bought him for 40m was it?

Carbonox

My turn to dc89, I just saw that Mickey to Dortmund is a done deal now.

Wonder if that is their first team transfer dealing done now? Mickey will no doubt take over Gotze's position and the other two signings will sit on the bench (unless Aubs is selected over Lewa).

Dortmund's first 11 doesn't need to change otherwise. Still, having Sokratis, Aubs/Lewa, Sahin, etc. on the bench is pretty solid back-up.

Tevez, Llorente, Gomez, Rossi and Damiao in Serie A next season.

Exciting!

Was it a cool death at least? I hope I took a bullet (or rocket) to the face to save you or something. :(

He probably sent you running into the nearest Chrysalid armed with nothing more than a stun prod. Twas a meaningless, avoidable death.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom