• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/2014 |OT1| Moyes, Master of Muppets

Status
Not open for further replies.

fuenf

The Gomez interview is strange, it seems like he simply didnt want to put up with all the pressure and noise surrounding Bayern anymore after he finally fullfilled his dream of winning the CL.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
YES!

Best news of the summer

Grant Holt is leaving the Premier League. Utter shithouse

Excellent news. The fat bastard was our Kryptonite. The last 4 times we've played Norwich we've drawn twice and lost the other two.

pulga

Banned
So all the Liverpool fapping over Mickey was for naught?

Thiago is the next one to break some hearts in here.

ibebfVrsgtZwQ1.gif

Bwahaha. Dat Rosell. Savvy bastard.

dc89

UK bro's, where do you buy your suits from?

(Not crazy expensive ones)

Erm. Next I guess. Topman is more expensive than Next these days.

My pal got a few from Matalan (top end ones) which are cheaper still, and they're actually pretty decent looking, fit well and have really nice lining.

pulga

Banned
Florentino has further reiterated it's Cristiano's wish to retire at Madrid.

Xabi Alonso has also said the PL can fuck off.

<3

Henrikh only signed a contract until 2017? I guess that means no release clause at least.

The Gomez interview is strange, it seems like he simply didnt want to put up with all the pressure and noise surrounding Bayern anymore after he finally fullfilled his dream of winning the CL.
How is that surprising? That's pretty obvious. He wasn't really happy at Bayern and wanted his Stuttgart days back.

OMG Ryan. This is unbelievable, I can't imagine how his GB co-workers feel let alone his wife. He only got married recently.

It's so strange looking at his older tweets now that the has passed away. I still can't believe it.

RIP! :(

rodvik

Who would have told 5 years ago that Liverpool's main target would go to Dortmund instead?

Outside of say 5 clubs Europe wide I think the hunt for players has evened out a fair bit. FWIW I think Liverpool feels like a club on the rise now. I think they are being overly brave about the Suarez thing but if it was someone coming in for our best player then I would hope my club would have the same balls to just say no.

Clegg

Wait, Robbo was chatting shit about Rooney too? I didn't even know that. I was talking about his guff about finding the right balance in midfield.

He said Ando, Cev and Carrck were well balanced midfield unit. He also mentioned Valencia and Young as if they were midfielders. Then he starts playing down expectations about signing a new midfielder because the manager would worry about disturbing that equilibrium.

Absolute twaddle.

Turok_TTZ

With Higuain possibly not leaving?

Not as dissapointed as our season will be with those two bottlers up front.

Hey hey, only Higuain is the bottler in the team. But I forgive him, he is a la liga scrub killer.
Plus we will soon have a functioning midfield for a change. CR7 and Benz will score a lot more often once Carlo sets up our midfield. Easily our biggest problem the last 3 years, no midfield presence.

With Higuain possibly not leaving?

Not as dissapointed as our season will be with those two bottlers up front.

The first effects of having a weak manager is showing. I understand having Benz, but Higuain is no longer at the level we require.

Strikers and another midfielder to substitute Alonso, since he can't keep playing 90% of matches should be our priority. Instead we got Isco and let Cavani go to PSG.

At least I hope we get Illarramendi....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom