• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/2014 |OT1| Moyes, Master of Muppets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

Do I have to feel bad for not knowing who Ryan Davis is till today? It seems like everyone is shocked and I never even heard of him before.

Obviously tragic that he passed away at such a young age. Is the cause of death already known?

Batigol

Banned
Do I have to feel bad for not knowing who Ryan Davis is till today? It seems like everyone is shocked and I never even heard of him before.

Obviously tragic that he passed away at such a young age. Is the cause of death already known?

I had to Google him. Never heard of him, but sad news

dc89

Ryan Davis is dead?

What the fuck

seriously what in the name of fuck

When I read it earlier this evening it was just breaking.

I saw Wario 64's tweet and I didn't believe it. I didn't believe it when I saw it on GB.

I was gob smacked. I was gutted, I couldn't swallow. I felt genuinely saddened.

It's the most shocked I've ever been for a 'celebrity' death.

Was about to post this. Was afraid of being insensitive by saying this is the first time I've ever felt genuinely sad after a celeb has passed away. I'm just really bummed out right now. I've spent hours listening to bombcasts and watching the videos. That guy was part of my daily entertainment fix.

Clegg

I had no idea who he was either.

Only ever watched the Giant Bombcast once.

When I read it earlier this evening it was just breaking.

I saw Wario 64's tweet and I didn't believe it. I didn't believe it when I saw it on GB.

I was gob smacked. I was gutted, I couldn't swallow. I felt genuinely saddened.

I'm genuinely sad, Giant Bomb is my go-to website when I'm bored. I've watched countless hours of content.

I'm a shit sleeper too, for the past two years I've listened to the Bombcast every night to fall asleep. Last night I was listening to the GOTY 2013 ones.

Fuck Ryan Davis <3

Linius

I had to Google him. Never heard of him, but sad news

Browsing game fora and having several people from the business on Twitter made me feel like I was the only one who didn't know the dude. Have to say, I hardly follow game journalism anyways. I just check fora and video's and stuff. Whatever is good will come to me eventually :p

Not yet. Well it's no secret that he wasn't in the best shape, so maybe it's something related to that, or it might have been some tragic accident. I don't know.

God dammit.

Van Ginkel looks like a 13 year old Jordan Henderson.

He's damn handsome, huh?

There are some HERE.

preview.jpg

Look at him, taking on Ivanovic like that. What a guy. Thanks for the link! Stupid watermarks though.

Scum

It's the same with me as well. Never follow games journalism nowadays. But sad and tragic news nonetheless.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Rosell management:
Henry: Bought: €24m - Sold: €1.5m
Zlatan: Bought: €65m - Sold: €22m
Villa: Bought: €40m - Sold: €5m

He's too much of a good coach for that shit team he landed on.

He come here to get the money and retire in 2 1 year.

The fast that happens, the better we can recover from having a coach that already gave his best years.

Watched PSG Champions League matches and if that is we're gonna play is gonna be a hard year.

And if Casillas plays instead of Diego lopez he will lost the very little respect I have for him.

I can't even begin to imagine or put on words how Jeff could possible feel, they always did everything together.

Giant Bomb will never be the same.

Edit: I agree, this is the first time I've actually felt moved for a "celebrity" death. Especially at this young age, so unexpected.

K1LLER7

Clegg, don't worry, we'll sign 2 midfielders this summer.

:lol Verratti ain't leaving.

Are you listening to that indy guy on twitter again with his messages from Alex?
ITK getting messages from Alex ferguson. Best person to follow.

Why would he stay at PSG when he can come to United, develop into the next Paul Scholes and play for a club with 659m followers. While in the process becoming a one of Moysey's boys.

Razor554

Rosell management:
Henry: Bought: &#8364;24m - Sold: &#8364;1.5m
Zlatan: Bought: &#8364;65m - Sold: &#8364;22m
Villa: Bought: &#8364;40m - Sold: &#8364;5m

Rosell and Zubi are shit at making deals. Still 1000000x better what Laporta&Trixi was.

Phil McNulty &#8207;@philmcnulty 15s
RT: @sportbbcwm Confirmation from #avfc Benteke has handed in transfer request. Club say will consider offers matching their valuation.

Napoli are making bids left, right and centre

rodvik

What do we think will be the asking price for Benteke?

£18-20m?

No idea. I assume around 20 odd million. Never liked him anyway.

Errr, Darren, how you doing mate? Err, any chance you could come and join the lads out for preseason training? Transfer? You! never mate. Never :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom