• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/2014 |OT1| Moyes, Master of Muppets

Status
Not open for further replies.

flippedb

Banned
BOrUrdECYAAxtFU.png
;_;

I really think any Villa fan that didn't see this coming was kidding themselves. I think he'll go for at least 18 million though, maybe more, so its still a great bit of business for the club.

rodvik

I really think any Villa fan that didn't see this coming was kidding themselves. I think he'll go for at least 18 million though, maybe more, so its still a great bit of business for the club.

Yeah it will be. Lets face it, just about all but maybe 5 clubs have to deal with this kind of thing. I would sooner he went overseas though. Real/Barce. Bid please :)

dc89

Tanc: Fifa agent Bozzo confirming that Jovetic's agent is in contact with Manchester City since long time

Yesssssss

Noirulus

Carlo, Illaramendi, and Isco signed so far. Good stuff.

But it looks like Cavani is headed to PSG, meaning we're probably going to renew Higuain's contract.

dc89

Gazetta are backing up Sky Italia and they go as far as saying Jojo's agent is in England and City are extremely serious about signing him.

Yurt, Lightning, are you reading this?

D_prOdigy

Benteke was saying all the right things too.

Spurs should go all in. Number of proper good available and realistic strikers are dwindling for them by the day.

FootballFan

Carlo, Illaramendi, and Isco signed so far. Good stuff.

But it looks like Cavani is headed to PSG, meaning we're probably going to renew Higuain's contract.

You forgot Carnival, the player you signed to stop Neymar, since we all know how Arbeloa did against him.. lol

FootballFan

Oh yeah, forgot him lol

Not bad so far for you guys. Though I think the price you bought Illarramendi for was a bit too much, probably twice as much as I would expect.

Interesting article on goal.com, transfer moneys spent since 2003: Madrid vs Barca.

Doesn't include the prices for all the coaches you went through, only the players.

Fuckfuckfuck at Benteke

Better call Pep and get rid of Lewanshitski. Or just go for Benteke. That's like the best opportunity to sign a soon-to-be top striker.

Arnie

Think those Spurs kits are rank. Baby blue blob looks diabolical.

Get the impression Benteke's put his transfer request in to push through a move to Chelsea, which begs the question why the fuck is Lukaku sticking around? They're both perfect Mourinho strikers, but they can't play together, and they're both fighting for the same world cup place.

In regards to Suarez I don't believe a word of this 'positive and amicable' bollocks. Suarez will not be a Liverpool player by the start of September. He won't go to Chelsea or Arsenal, though. Such a notion is loco.

Noirulus

No man. Go get Suarez and sell Higuain to us!

I wouldn't mind if we sign Suarez tbh. He's a great striker.

Not bad so far for you guys. Though I think the price you bought Illarramendi for was a bit too much, probably twice as much as I would expect.

Interesting article on goal.com, transfer moneys spent since 2003: Madrid vs Barca.

Doesn't include the prices for all the coaches you went through, only the players.

Yeah I agree, although it's not confirmed if we really paid 30M yet. Oh well.

Wilbur

Banned
Depends what Benteke's going for to be honest. He's good enough to play Champions League football so if he's going for that then fair enough, but if it's just money he wants then eh. If he doesn't get sold and he plays up, he's a cunt. But if he stays and carries on playing well or moves for a big fee, Villa fans should respect what he did for them last year and move on.

L1NETT

Depends what Benteke's going for to be honest. He's good enough to play Champions League football so if he's going for that then fair enough, but if it's just money he wants then eh. If he doesn't get sold and he plays up, he's a cunt. But if he stays and carries on playing well or moves for a big fee, Villa fans should respect what he did for them last year and move on.

I think he just really badly wants to get in the Belgium WC squad.

If he goes to Chelsea, would he get regular football?

I can see him at Spurs, cheeky swap deal with Clint?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom