• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/2014 |OT1| Moyes, Master of Muppets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messi

I don't find it that shitty that we sold Villa for 2.1 millions. With him we won 2 leagues and one CL (More than say... CR7) we destroyed Madrid 5-0 with him scoring 2 goals. I don't know, I think his performances more than made up for his 40 millions price-tag.

Of course it would've been nice if we got more money from the transfer, but considering he was due a whooping 11 millions in wages this season if he stayed, I think the club made the right choice to sell him.

the injury fucked him bad, and no club was willing to buy him for a lot of money. coupled that with a so-so season and a dismal confed cup, the club didn't really have much a choice but to sell him basically for peanuts.

I agree on all fronts.

Wes

venison crêpe

I'm ok. Fully envisioned this happening. Earlier today I said, if he stays - brilliant. If he goes, we're going to triple his original price.

Regarding price, I really think it'll be the £25m we want, just because so many clubs want him, or a cash + player deal.

For example from Chelsea I'd take £18-20m + Piazon.

Salvadora

Marca are reporting that Madrid's first choice to replace Higuain is Bale.

Our pursuit of Higuain could end with Spurs losing their best player.

We could kill two birds with one stone, boys.

Spurs and Borussia, biggest cunts in the football world.

boq0kgucyaazn5v9qs30.jpg

FootballFan

Fuck I forgot about KDB, he'd be there as well

Man

Mignolet and Courtois
Kompany, Vertonghen, van Buyten
Vermaelen
Witsel, Fellaini, Defour, Dembele
Gillet, Hazard, De Bruyne, Mirallas
Lukaku, Benteke

thats just not fair

You forget the man that will help Hamsik to lift the Serie A. Dries Mertens.

After Bentekes performance at Stamford bridge this season I wouldn't want him anywhere near Chelsea. He was somehow Villas worst player despite their defence leaking 8 goals. I completely understand him wanting to go to a top European team because he knows Lukaku could make a real impact at Chelsea next season and fears he will lose his place in the Belgium first 11 I just hope he doesn't end up with us because I think he will act like a little bitch when things don't go his way

You can rent the McLaren MP4 for £600 per day. Seems like a small price to pay for a very exotic car. Maybe I'll do it once I have a job, counting the days really.

L1NETT

Benteke can be red hot though, he was awesome at Anfield when they beat them 3-1. But he was pants over two legs against us.

Good player, with better service should be handy for some of the better teams in the league.

And don't judge a player from one performance.

You can rent the McLaren MP4 for £600 per day. Seems like a small price to pay for a very exotic car. Maybe I'll do it once I have a job, counting the days really.

If I ever landed a huge windfall of dosh, I would run to the nearest Audi dealership and get an r8. That thing is so hot.

Chances are though I would rent a sweet car then get stuck behind an Acado van whilst trying to Jeremy Clarkson it on some country lanes.

panty

I'm sorry he's a "bitch about it?" Because he's not falling over head first rushing to be a Real Madrid player? He should be respected for that.

He's the one who's been talking about it. Spanish football that and RM this. You speak all that and still sign some contracts to make the transfer more impossible. If you're not interested then don't talk shit about it.

kharma45

Benteke can be red hot though, he was awesome at Anfield when they beat them 3-1. But he was pants over two legs against us.

Good player, with better service should be handy for some of the better teams in the league.

And don't judge a player from one performance.

If I ever landed a huge windfall of dosh, I would run to the nearest Audi dealership and get an r8. That thing is so hot.

Chances are though I would rent a sweet car then get stuck behind an Acado van whilst trying to Jeremy Clarkson it on some country lanes.

Ferrari FF is what I'd want. Fast yet quite practical.

Hixx

More Giaccherini rumours tonight. Even The Tanc is in on them now.

Fenerbache are after Darren B£nt again.

Also, HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAOLO! 45 today.

GorillaJu

He's the one who's been talking about it. Spanish football that and RM this. You speak all that and still sign some contracts to make the transfer more impossible. If you're not interested then don't talk shit about it.

He talks about it because journalists ask him questions about it relentlessly. Your club's players were the ones who publicly made cat calls at him.

FootballFan

You guys reckon xbhashkarx(aka worst name after Jason Raize) was temp or perma'banned for this?

That's funny, my doctor performs blood tests and seems to think I'm fine.

Speaking of health, is your avatar meant to honor some 300 pound dude who just died in his early 30s?

Mumei pls.

panty

First thing on google

"GARETH BALE wants to join Real Madrid if Spurs fail to qualify for the Champions League against Fulham today."

I'm done.

Wilbur

Banned
First thing on google

"GARETH BALE wants to join Real Madrid if Spurs fail to qualify for the Champions League against Fulham today."

I'm done.

And what website is that from? Sounds like a Daily Mail headline, which is bollocks really because Bale hasn't left and he hasn't asked to leave

Fucking press, why the fuck do we believe them ever

Come on man

GorillaJu

First thing on google

I'm done.

Whose fault is that? Welcome to "being a big club" where phony player quotes are served for breakfast lunch and dinner.

Journalists want clicks for their stories and aren't bothered by things deemed important in the real world like "honesty" or "integrity". But then again neither are Real Madrid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom