• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/2014 |OT1| Moyes, Master of Muppets

Status
Not open for further replies.

dc89

Tevez is 6kg overweight apparently.

So much for 'no restaurants in Manchester' you CUNT.

Lol. But don't worry, remember she he came back from Argentina? He was massively over weight and within a month he was playing for the first team and scoring a hat trick.

He's a magnificent bastard.

If he got fat at England, where the food is so shit, imagine what will happen to him in Italy lol

The foods not shit here. He has a required taste.

rodvik

Only just saw Benteke had handed in a transfer request this morning. Well that's interesting, feel bad for Villa though, always liked them for some reason, would be pretty hilarious if Chelsea replaced Ba with him though, just buy all the Belgian national team pls.

Thanks. I was mad, I am pretty much over it now. Just want maximum cash.

I guess this is the Dortmund model :)

Meier

Carlitos was a little heavy in theory last season but you'd never know it. He'll lose a few pounds before the season starts and even if he doesn't, he'll play like he did. He's a machine.

I'm sorry are you referring to the season of 2011-12 in which Real Madrid won the league from the infidels of Farsa, the same season where Benzema scored 32 goals? Higuain scored 26 that season mate...

Math, how does it work?

Not in the league.

#basedhiguain
#benzeshit

In the league. Benzema's nonleague goals won you fuck all.

There's a reason why everyone is after The Hig and not The Benz.

perfect

iGPSlpOSbahGn.gif

Turok_TTZ

In the league. His 'other' goals won you fuck all.

There's a reason why everyone is after The Hig and not The Benz.

Everyone? As I understand this summer, only Juventus and Arsenal have been after Higuain.

The main reason nobody is after Benzema is the same reason why nobody is after Mesut Ozil or Iker Casillas, or Robben, or even Messi. because they all share one thing in common and thats they are UNTOUCHABLE. If Wenger had the luxury to choose between Higuain and Benzema, I guarantee you 100% he would choose Benzema.
He's french, he was after benz when he was at lyon, he even had the chance of signing the Benz back in the season of 2010-11 but Benz said no. Wenger always was a huge fan of Benz...

Anywho Benz is untouchable, Zidane won't allow it, Flo wouldn't allow it. Release clause? Nobody can afford it. was it 250 million or was it 100m? i do not remember his release clause... When Benzema is not for sale, he really is not for sale. PSG learned that last summer.

League goals? Well Benzema sacrifices his game a lot more for cr7 than higuain does. Benzema got 20 assists last season and 13-15 assists the season before that to show for it. Last season being interesting in that Benzema defeated Mesut Ozil for top assist maker of the team. League goals in madrid don't really matter since we got cr7 and he is the main goal scorer and focal point of attack. And most of Benz's assists go towards cr7 scoring those goals. Could he score more, yes he could. But Benzema is much more a team player than Higuain and that is the main difference between the two. Higuain is selfish and funnily enough that gets on CR7's nerves sometimes.

Clegg

Guardian/Telegraph are saying United are expected to improve their bid for Baines.

But they're both saying United will make a £12m bid while Everton value Baines closer to £20m.

Salazar

We should just look at other options if it's anything over £15 million.

Like a winger.

Redcafe Anderson thread. The internet's deepest said:
How bout you fall over yourself to put shit on him some more. Anyway I hope even if he plays a bit part role this year that he does well, he's a likable feller that never complains about his role in the team.

Never complains, eh. What a diamond.

Turok_TTZ

http://futbol.as.com/futbol/2013/07/08/primera/1373239094_977938.html
This survey is a day old. Madrid men know who to trust between the benz and higuain as far as who should be cf concerns. and as far as I can recall, this has been the case for 2 years now. I have faith in the Benz for he has earned my faith and trust. Last season was a season very unusual. but with Carlo I would hope such crap will not happen again.

Mkhitaryan I hope you do Dortmund proud. I would love to see dortmund go far in the cl again.

Mkhitaryan to BVB is such a feel good story:
The transfer rights were partially owned by some shady rich guys that just wanted to make as much money as possible and ship Mkhitaryan off to Anzhi. But he doesn't want to, decides to fight fire with fire and hires Mino Raiola. Raiola manages to get him a move to BVB. Such a gentleman that fat cunt :D

Didn't wear the 10, he had the 22.

How is Dortmund doing business with shady business men a feel good story? There's a reason no one likes Raiola and frankly in some versions of this story Mkhitaryan comes off like a dick, not to mention Mkhitaryan's family seems to have a ton of connections.

I don't see how Mkhitaryan comes off as a dick. They wanted to move him to Anzhi against his will, he says fuck that. Sure, he didn't appear for training at Donetsk but that's understandable in this situation. Raiola probably did some shady things but I would argue that's more than okay in this case.

What a blert.

This whole Dortmund is such a cool awesome, club is going to come crashing down one day, and you're all gonna wonder how you ever thought you could live so large.

Well, thanks for your opinion, I don't care. You could all hate BVB, why should that bother me? This whole BVB "is such a cool awesome club" as you call it comes from the media.

Jack cw

What a blert.

This whole Dortmund is such a cool awesome, club is going to come crashing down one day, and you're all gonna wonder how you ever thought you could live so large.
To be fair Dortmund had this same situation over ten years ago and barely survived (with some Bayern money) so they wont crashing down but it will be indeed difficult if not impossible to reach that cl final again in the next few years.

Lightning

Banned
By this time last year we had signed Podolski and Giroud. This season we've signed no one and not even close to signing anyone.

Wenger pls!

20 yr old reserve players don't count...

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
By this time last year we had signed Podolski and Giroud. This season we've signed no one and not even close to signing anyone.

Wenger pls!

20 yr old reserve players don't count...

I think Sanogo looks like a good player and will probably be involved with your first team this season. It does seem like he has a horrible injury record though.

qindarka

Banned
What a blert.

Are you implying that Dortmund have no right to be a top club? Seems pretty arrogant.

Jack cw

Are you implying that Dortmund have no right to be a top club? Seems pretty arrogant.
A top club that still pretends to be the working class club and implies that the squad is playing for true love and making us believe that nearly all of the team is coming from their own youth while BVB is the only german club at the stock market and signs young talented players from other teams. Dortmund has every right to be considered as a top club but many of the Dortmund fans and espcially its leadership resist against being a top club... So here you have arragance vs. hypocracy. Choose.

lol, stop jumping on banter.

Besides, that would be Chelsea. Spending regular Russian people's money on Fernando fucking Torres.

He was considered a top striker at the time, and wtf is regular Russian people's money? Roman is loaded. It probably came out of the spare change on the back of his yacht.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom