• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/2014 |OT1| Moyes, Master of Muppets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, I'm baffled Lasse Sobiech is so desperate to leave for HSV. With Piszczek out for the first half of the season and Sokratis most likely covering RB, you'd think Sobiech would give it a try as CB number 3.

Meier

Why is Donetsk lying about transfer fees?

Very reliable BVB sources say Mkhitaryan cost €25m, Donetsk says 27.5m on their website. I also heard they wrote Fernandinho was more expensive than what City actually paid, any truth in that?
Ferna paid £4m (that's like what, €5.5m) of his transfer by way of forfeiting owed payments, bonuses, etc. Henrik may have done the same in this scenario.

Carbonox

Is Serge Gnabry broken in FIFA13? He's impossible to buy. His value is like 600k but if you bid 10m, Arsenal want more money. It's impossible to acquire him unless he's available on loan. :lol He's the only player in the game that does this, I swear.

Very reliable BVB sources say Mkhitaryan cost €25m, Donetsk says 27.5m on their website. I also heard they wrote Fernandinho was more expensive than what City actually paid, any truth in that?

Of couse there is truth in that - City doesn't know how to buy players properly.

Ferna paid £4m (that's like what, €5.5m) of his transfer by way of forfeiting owed payments, bonuses, etc. Henrik may have done the same in this scenario.

Oh, okay. I guess it's also possible with Mkhitaryan, although I kinda doubt it. Röckenhaus wrote a very well researched article on the transfer and I don't think he'd have missed something like that.

You think they would go out of their way to lie about 2.5 mil more?

BOt7gLGCYAA2ez8.jpg

Yuck! Suits them well though... Bloody chickens

I can't wait for the inevitable Klopp interview where he casually mentions how much Mkhitarayan likes his Opel. He's got a great smile though.

He'll also casually mention that Mkhitaryan flew to Dortmund with Turkish Airlines, instantly took Hankook tires on his Opel, is now insured by Signal Iduna, opened an account at the Sparda Bank, eats Sprehe meat and drinks Brinkhoff's No 1 while playing West Lotto.

Wilbur

Banned
His buyout clause was €50m so the fact City got him for €34.5 or so was shocking with Donetsk.

This definitely doesn't justify it haha!

Fernandinho is great but when Paulinho - and I appreciate they're different players - went to Spurs for half the price and he's much younger then you have to ask questions. Yes Fernandinho has CL experience, yes he's a top player but is he 35 million top? All reports indicate that DDR could be had for cheaper this season, there's Paulinho or Strootman or whoever that are different enough from Yaya. Ferna is quite similar to him.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Fucking hell, Rooney really needs to see a doctor. He has the worst case of Robben Syndrome I've ever seen.

qindarka

Banned

Fernandinho is great but when Paulinho - and I appreciate they're different players - went to Spurs for half the price and he's much younger then you have to ask questions. Yes Fernandinho has CL experience, yes he's a top player but is he 35 million top? All reports indicate that DDR could be had for cheaper this season, there's Paulinho or Strootman or whoever that are different enough from Yaya. Ferna is quite similar to him.

DDR should be on significantly higher wages and is even older than Fernandinho.

Bayern paid 40m for Martinez.

Edit: Wait, what? Fernandinho is 28 already? loool City

Splatt

It's kind of hard to have a sense for a good value when you are stinkin rich like City's owner.

35mil. is what he uses to wipe his butt after he's finished watching one of City's matches.

operon

None of this had happened if Manchester United hadn't sold itself to investors in the very beginning. Cunt owners are the risk you have to take when you do that. Such a scenario wouldn't be possible e.g. at Bayern even if there wasn't the whole 49% maximum share thing.

If you fuck strangers without a condom you better be prepared to get STDs.

If Fergie hadn't pissed off his friends over the stud fees, his friends may have stilled owned the club and not sold out.

Salvadora

"He would show up in Pajamas to training if he could"

Clegg's Mourinho quote from the other day was calling Higuain lazy, whereas this is calling him the least vain in the squad (listen to the part before that line).

Must be a misunderstanding, that's all.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Clegg's Mourinho quote from the other day was calling Higuain lazy, whereas this is calling him the least vain in the squad (listen to the part before that line).

Must be a misunderstanding, that's all.

So he called him lazy before then changed his mind in this video? Why are you ignoring his Pajamas line?

Arsenal fans are truly unique.
KuGsj.gif

GorillaJu

dude chose dortmund over pool, guess playing in CL matters to him

dortmund should sell Lewandowski to bayern instead of losing him for free next year

Dude didn't choose Dortmund "over pool." We didn't even negotiate with him or talk to him, apparently.

Salvadora

So he called him lazy before then changed his mind in this video? Why are you ignoring the Pajamas line? It empathized what he meant.

Arsenal fans are truly unique.
KuGsj.gif
Turning up to training wearing pajamas is a demonstration of his lack of vanity, that's why :p. It's why he referred to it directly after calling him the least vain member of the squad.

The lazy quote was made up (I think).

Calm down :lol.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Turning up to training wearing pajamas is a demonstration of his lack of vanity, that's why :p. It's why he referred to it directly after calling him the least vain member of the squad.

The lazy quote was made up (I think).

Calm down :lol.

NO U

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom