• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/2014 |OT1| Moyes, Master of Muppets

Status
Not open for further replies.
He must be the ultimate mercenary. The likes of Ibra moved to PSG when they were already in the CL at least, and Falcao could have moved to any team in the world
It seems like he doesn't have full autonomy over his own career though. Wasn't there that article posted here outlining how all these different investors/agents have control over his rights?

Just seems like a really messed up situation.

DzqzdZu.jpg

I was left with 1HP.
Willkiller didn't make it. RIP Soldier.

Ahh fuck. I was having such a nice day too.

Damn, Enigma.

RIP Willkiller.

Don't worry Willkiller, I will wear your penis on my helmet with pride as I smite those that wronged you.

Cheers guys. Means a lot.

I want a new guy dc 'Rhaegar'.

GorillaJu

Man I was wondering why I've been so miserable all of the sudden as it got really hot. I didn't realize hay fever can happen in summer as well, not just in spring.

Do antihistamines do the trick?

Portuguese source O Jogo has today brought news of activity on the Bruma transfer front. Apparently, a bid has come in, and it is Chelsea who've lodged it.

Word of said bid appeared in today's edition of the paper, which went on to assert an offer of €9.3M was submitted by Chelsea to Lisbon. The report, if true, would catapult us to the very front of the queue of illustrious suitors interested in adding the Portugal U20 to their sides, one which got only longer after Porto were recently reported to have joined the race for his signature.

This is what I'm talking about!

They had a wonderful talk about robots taking over a little while back, had me laughing for a good long while.

Oh God, I'm being compared to Meus!

I love the random off-topic conversations they have and would loathe to see it go away. I just want it better ;p. I loved the ants in the modem story, for example.

Guys, please don't talk about me like I'm a joke character. I have feelings

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Alex Pritchard being loaned to Swindon for the season.

I'd have thought he'd go to a Championship side but we have a good connection with Swindon. We've a couple of other prospects on loan there.

confuziz

Banned
PSV vs FC Eindhoven is on right now if any of you are deperate for some football.

Zakkaria Bakkali (probably one of the most talented youngsters in the world right now) is playing in the XI for PSV so there is one player to keep an eye on.

arkon

Man I was wondering why I've been so miserable all of the sudden as it got really hot. I didn't realize hay fever can happen in summer as well, not just in spring.

Do antihistamines do the trick?

Yeah. You can also use the steroid nasal sprays or sodium cromoglicate eyedrops.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom