• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/2014 |OT1| Moyes, Master of Muppets

Status
Not open for further replies.
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

Can't stand Pardew. Complete fucking hypocrite.

Turok_TTZ

Nothing wierder than being hit on. I prefer my current situation atm.

Is having your significant other wearing ur team's jersey and going at it like rabbits do anything for you blokes? I can't fathom the appeal.

Wilbur

Banned

Is having your significant other wearing ur team's jersey and going at it like rabbits do anything for you blokes? I can't fathom the appeal.

If a woman fucked me while wearing a Shinji 26 shirt I'd cum in mere moments

Suen

Beneath is pure late 60s/early 70s trippy hippie stuff. Battle is just awful.

Burton's PotA was easy to fix regarding the ending, he just needed to
leave ambiguous whether Mark Mark was going forwards or backwards in time when he leaves the planet instead of showing the date display going back to present time.
They must have been on drugs when they made Beneath, especially in the latter half of the movie. I didn't hate Battle as many other seem to do, it was mostly "meh" to me but I have to admit the antagonists in the movie were horrible (along with their horrible acting lol)

Agree with your comment on Burton's PotA though. I'd like to see a PotA movie that takes place in the world that
Mark ends up in when going back to present time.
though. Might turn out generic and nothing like a Pota movie or it might be good.

Still hyped up from that GTA trailer, almost two months away!

Wilbury, I didn't realise you were that hairless. Thought it was just facial hair, that's messed up.

dc89

I can picture Messi now.

"Wear Messi, no not that Messi the other Messi. The blue and red stripy one, no not that the other one, to the left."

And it would just go on... and on... and on.

Lightning

Banned
looool.

Still sleepy, still horny. meh will ignore for now.
I see arsenal upping their bid was hogwash. Higuain is still here :|

Falcao... Too bad for him he sold off half his playing rights to some shady group early in his career. tis the reason why he is at monaco now instead of insert_big_club_here.
Have Higuain. Suarez pls Wenger!!!!!

Carbonox

Kirchoff scored his first pre-season goal for Bayern. I think he'll be a solid back-up for Dante/Boateng/Badstuber. I like using him in FIFA too cos of his aerial and strength dominance.

arkon

If Benzema propositioned you in his full Real Madrid kit would you turn him down?

Turok_TTZ

In any case today is a slow news day. oh and Callejon to Naples. GL and have fun with Benitez!
^ Yes I would turn him down, I'm married :smug:

dc89

Have you guys seen that art work of The Iron Throne? It's how GRRM really envisions it, it's quite incredible.

iron-throne-martin.jpg

I just started playing PES 2013 and honestly fuck FIFA.

PES 2013 has its own set of problems but at least I have fun playing a game that sort of resembles football with it.

Hixx

Have you guys seen that art work of The Iron Throne? It's how GRRM really envisions it, it's quite incredible.

iron-throne-martin.jpg

Well it's made out of thousands of swords isn't it and the books always say it's dangerous to sit on :p

The TV show's version of it was underwhelming but can see why they reeled it in.

dc89

More artwork like that and I might well be tempted to pick up that book.

Well it's made out of thousands of swords isn't it and the books always say it's dangerous to sit on :p

The TV show's version of it was underwhelming but can see why they reeled it in.

Yeah, but it's always quite magnificent seeing someone actually put words down as a picture.

---

Someone in the UK just won £28m on the Euro Millions. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom