• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/2014 |OT1| Moyes, Master of Muppets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude who broke the Benteke story reckons it might be Spurs who are in for him.

Hopefully that happens so Arsenal can gtfo the top 4 and we can have 4 ambitious clubs in the CL.

This Belgian guy on twitter who covers Belgians in the Premier League said the same. But I've no idea about his credibility. I still don't think we can afford Benteke. Chelsea is his most likely destination in my opinion.

Kristof Terreur ‏@HLNinEngeland
Christian #Benteke only wants to join Spurs. Liverpool made an enquiry, but he told them he wasn't interested. #LFC #AVFC #CFC

Kristof Terreur ‏@HLNinEngeland
Christian Benteke also isn't keen on joining #CFC, as the player thinks he's not ready for Chelsea and fears he won't be first choice. #AVFC

Turok_TTZ

The discussion on the last page got me thinking. Would you guys date a girl that supports your club's biggest rival?

One day, some girl was hitting hard on me in my Spanish class. She then took out her phone which had a huge Schlacke logo on the cover. I hate to say it but I was a complete dick to her lol. Well, I guess it mainly depends on how hot she is, anyway. I don't want to sound mean, she was quite pretty but there are definately hotter girls out there. Or maybe it was that logo that made her ugly? I definately have to do some more research in this :D

Absolutely!.... CRAP I LOST THAT PIC FUCK I CANT MAKE THE JOKE DAMNIT!!!!

arkon

The discussion on the last page got me thinking. Would you guys date a girl that supports your club's biggest rival?

One day, some girl was hitting hard on me in my Spanish class. She then took out her phone which had a huge Schlacke logo on the cover. I hate to say it but I was a complete dick to her lol. Well, I guess it mainly depends on how hot she is, anyway. I don't want to sound mean, she was quite pretty but there are definately hotter girls out there. Or maybe it was that logo that made her ugly? I definately have to do some more research in this :D

Without a doubt. I'd just avoid talking about each other's respective clubs lest things get too heated.

there, closer to the truth.

Probably, we'll try and move forward though. And hey, its better to be also-rans in the Premier League than it is to bottle 3 competetions in a season in the Portuguese League.

cardozo-jesus.gif

I was hoping for some more interesting answers, guys :D. I'm with you, though. If that was her only fault, I wouldn't even think twice about it.

I like to imagine Bla with a BVB girlfirend, though, I'd pay to see that lol

I would rather not have a significant other who was that into football, even if she supported the same team as me.

Might sound silly but I watch/talk/think about football enough as it is. I don't think I'd want to bring that into my relationship.

Messi

I would rather not have a significant other who was that into football, even if she supported the same team as me.

Might sound silly but I watch/talk/think about football enough as it is. I don't think I'd want to bring that into my relationship.

I'd banter with the missus about Real Madrid. Hell she could wear the kit to bed if she liked.

If I had a missus :(

Such is the club's determination to keep him, Spanish playmaker Mata is now close to agreeing a three-year contract extension which would take him up to 2018. Mata is one of Chelsea's star players and his new deal will see him get a rise and take him to the £100,000-a-week plus bracket.

YES! I am glad we have put this to bed.

Lightning

Banned
Now Gervinho may be on his way out. What the fuck are we doing?

I hear reports that Suarez is open to an Arsenal move? Lol I wish he was but probably not true.

I read about it and I don't see anything wrong with it.

You don;t see anything wrong with allowing the game to be there on the proviso that nearky $100,000 was donated to charity by its fans, and then revealing that those very fans wouldn't be able to watch the game being played on that stage? Its like selling someone a ticket and then telling the fans that the game will be played behind closed doors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom