• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/2014 |OT1| Moyes, Master of Muppets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I'm pretty sure that call was leaked by Roma to push Osvaldo out of the club.

This part was quite pathetic too

In the conversation, the directors also let slip that Barcelona target Marquinhos would be sold immediately if the offer reached €25m plus commission for his agents.

So obvious.
KuGsj.gif
But kudos for originality.

Sage00

Once And Future Member
I watched the Suchet Poirot version of Murder on the Orient Express the other day. Didn't know the story. It was really well done - highly recommend.

Just making my way through Luther now so I can catch up before S3 goes off iPlayer. Just finished S1. Good stuff. :)

It's a bit strange how these BBC detective dramas have been so over-the-top lately though - Luther, Sherlock (well, this one makes more sense given its Doctor Who writers)..

Scum

Nintendo really don't help themselves. Dearie me.

NoE have been doing themselves a world of good for a long while now. But for some bizarre reason, NoA have decided to carry on down a spiral of decay. They've never been the same since the likes of Howard Lincoln and Minoru Arakawa left.

What is FTL?

Faster-than-light (also superluminal or FTL) communications and travel refer to the propagation of information or matter faster than the speed of light. Under the special theory of relativity, a particle (that has rest mass) with subluminal velocity needs infinite energy to accelerate to the speed of light, although special relativity does not forbid the existence of particles that travel faster than light at all times (tachyons).

On the other hand, what some physicists refer to as "apparent" or "effective" FTL depends on the hypothesis that unusually distorted regions of spacetime might permit matter to reach distant locations in less time than light could in normal or undistorted spacetime. Although according to current theories matter is still required to travel subluminally with respect to the locally distorted spacetime region, apparent FTL is not excluded by general relativity.

Examples of FTL proposals are the Alcubierre drive, and the traversable wormhole, although the physical plausibility of some of these solutions is uncertain.

Salvadora

NoE have been doing themselves a world of good for good long while now. But for some bizarre reason, NoA have decided to carry on down a spiral of decay. They've never been the same since the likes of Howard Lincoln and Minoru Arakawa left.

It's a terrible thing to say, but I get a little satisfaction at how Nintendo is treating North America.

We had to endure torture for years.

Scum

No Day One trophy for me :(

Can;t really justify getting one until Infamous is out at least
I'm going to give it 3 - 6 months. Let GamingGAF beta test. :p

It's a terrible thing to say, but I get a little satisfaction at how Nintendo is treating North America.

We had to endure torture for years.
It's a pretty shitty thing for NoA to do, no denying that. But yeah, Nintendo of America have really lost the plot for a long time now. Hopefully the protests are loud and the game gets reinstated.

NoE have been top notch. :D

Meier

Christ I forgot City had Maicon. They really are awful in the transfer market, they've accumulated a lot of shit in the last few years.
Signed him on a 2 year deal for just £3m. Lots of rumors he'd be sold for more than that this summer but we shall see. He was cheap and Mancini was pissed we didn't get his other targets.

People saying in the GTA thread that Rockstar have a lot to prove after Sleeping Dogs.

Z48wiFn.gif

Go back to your Xbox One, Sleepless. You're drunk.

Gotta get my Killer Instinct fix.

No Day One trophy for me :(

Can;t really justify getting one until Infamous is out at least

I wasn't going to get it day one but I've managed to convince my brother to divide its price by 2. There is a day one bundle here with a free year of PS Plus and an extra controller, couldn't resist.

Scum

Nintendo's next move, console wise, will be so interesting. I'd love a proper return to form.
If they're creating it with old man Genyo Takeda still on board, then good luck to 'em.

People saying in the GTA thread that Rockstar have a lot to prove after Sleeping Dogs.

Z48wiFn.gif
It's GamingGAF, son. You should know better. lol

You guys are talking about the Smash news from Evo? What a mess. Nintendo is as tone deaf as it gets.
Nintendo of America is, yeah. Like I said earlier, they're a shambles.

Ha, I really liked Sleeping Dogs but it doesn;t come close to what I expect from a GTA game. I'd say its about as good as GTA4. So its a pretty good game, but a pretty shitty GTA.

I enjoyed the first act and loved the last act but didn't care at all for whatever was in between. The hospital mission was pretty good though.

Thank fuck I wasn't brought up in a religious family.

Right, I'm off to make a pizza then I'm going to have a drunken wank.

not really, but I could :p

30 days. From July 10th until August 8th.

Starts from around 2:30am till 9:30pm.

No eating/drinking. No swearing (Moysey don't make me).

As Sleepless says, most bad habits.

whoa, it's only from 4 am to 6pm here. Good luck, seems a lot harder for you.

How do you live? It would seem that your summer is ruined.

I realise it might seem bad from the outside but I love Ramadan, there's a great sense of coming together in it. A lot of family visits and everyone seems a lot nicer during it. Generally.

The weather have already ruined the summer though, it was 47C this morning.

K1LLER7

whoa, it's only from 4 am to 6pm here. Good luck, seems a lot harder for you.

I realise it might seem bad from the outside but I love Ramadan, there's a great sense of coming together in it. A lot of family visits and everyone seems a lot nicer during it. Generally.

The weather have already ruined the summer though, it was 47C this morning.
Seeing you score those 2 goals made my day. Torres is back ;)

The humid weather's going to make it hard. Say's it might rain tomorrow. Pls let it rain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom