• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/2014 |OT1| Moyes, Master of Muppets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fry

He's fluent in swaghili, so.......

tumblr_m7y8bfLmUb1rue873o1_r4_400.png

Shut up, cunt.

You've been replaced by the new eastern European fan

He's not new, I remember him from last year. I told him that Blokhin was going to be shit and ruin Dynamo and lo and behold they miss out on CL football for the first time in like 20 years.

PS. Arsenal's CL streak is ending next year too :p

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
Just got back from the pub, congrats to Brazil! They won in every category today, well done.

As for us, its fine. This loss is a good thing and helps prepare us for the world cup next year. Cant win them all and hey, other teams are good too :)

Mumei

mumei dont worry my pleasant pheasant, jo didn't strike

but if you ever want these photos i have them in jpg and digital photo printed at boots

i know your address and i use first class stamps

let me know

You don't know my address!

Zabojnik

Monaco supposedly bid for Marchisio. 36M€ + 7M€ salary. Uhm. Marry, push it to 40M€ and SELL SELL SELL. As much as I love him, that would be a difficult offer to refuse, considering we have both Pogba and Asamoah who can take his place. Also, Marchisio's wife is apparently looking for a house there ... Juve-bros, could it be?

Timurid

Monaco supposedly bid for Marchisio. 36M€ + 7M€ salary. Uhm. Marry, push it to 40M€ and SELL SELL SELL. As much as I love him, that would be a difficult offer to refuse, considering we have both Pogba and Asamoah who can take his place. Also, Marchisio's wife is apparently looking for a house there ... Juve-bros, could it be?
haha i hope this is true so i can shove this up fade's ass.

That is a stupidly high offer. Marchisio is good but that is ridiculous and must be accepted.

Thank God for Financial Fair Play™.

FootballFan

Cavani Fantastic Foul Goal shoot against Buffoon

:lol what a horrible title.

www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=67248606&postcount=18805

I'm a wizard.

Hopefully he never plays for Spain and Madrid again

Not a very risky statement, Arbeloa himself knows that he is shit.

Also,
Arbeloa on Neymar: “It’s very difficult to mark players like him, It’s practically impossible to make sure that he doesn’t get a shot on goal during the 90 minutes - or create danger, or dribble past you."

Why else do you think Real Madrid signed Carnival? They know you have no chance Arbelola, and hope this other random does.

GorillaJu

Christ FF you're in full PR mode.

At least us Suarez apologists wait for him to actually do something before we stick our necks out.

GorillaJu

I sense some sarcasm here. I'm also very angry at those people liking the game and maybe getting a bit silly. It angers me so much.

Arrrrh

With great hype comes great backlash. I expect some threads to pop up that declare TLOU the worst game of the generation, a blight on the industry and a disgrace to humanity. It's only a matter of time.

Blablurn

Luiz Gustavo yesterday: "Possession, who cares? They can have 90%, but the winner is the one who will score more goals, like Bayern did."

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Luiz Gustavo yesterday: "Possession, who cares? They can have 90%, but the winner is the one who will score more goals, like Bayern did."

Ok, that was a bit cuntish. Especially considering Pep is coaching Bayern now.

Error

I have absolutely no interest in TLoU. I played a bit of Uncharted 3 (came with the PS3), which I assume is similar to TLoU, and I sold it. Those games are just not for me.

GQman2121

Banned
I have absolutely no interest in TLoU. I played a bit of Uncharted 3 (came with the PS3), which I assume is similar to TLoU, and I sold it. Those games are just not for me.

You do know what happens when you make assumptions, right?

Stop making excuses. The game is fantastic.

Error

Nah, not making excuses. It could be an amazing game and it probably is, I just have no interest in it.

Nah, not making excuses. It could be an amazing game and it probably is, I just have no interest in it.

That's cool. But it's pretty damn different from uncharted despite them both being in third person perspective and sharing some naughty dog similarities.

Lightning

Banned
Uncharted 3 is bloody awesome. What a game that was...

TLOU is a great game too but not much like Uncharted 3 in my experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom