• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/2014 |OT1| Moyes, Master of Muppets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clegg

Adnan hasn't even played a full season for our under 21's. Still think he could do with a loan at a lower league before being brought into the first team.

I'm currently playing it for the first time actually, great game. On episode four. I wish there was less combat though, it's a chore after a while and really pointless, I just want more story.

You're in for an amazing ride, I love the story and the setting a lot. I've never watched Twin Peaks before but it made me want to, still to do it though.

Anyway, combat wasn't much of a problem. Means to an end really and I used to rush a lot to the light without looking back scared of what I might find.

K1LLER7

Compare De Gea's quotes to Xavi's on Fabregas.

He told Barcelona’s official website: ‘I spoke to Cesc in Ibiza and he said he was suffering because he wanted to come.

‘It’s more like, he did everything he could to come and wants to leave Arsenal – although he made it clear that now everything depends on the selling club.’

Despite Xavi’s attempts to push through the transfer, Arsene Wenger remains confident that his star midfielder will stay with the club this summer.

‘We know that this story for Barcelona has gone on for years now, we have to close that and focus on the season, hopefully with Cesc Fabregas,’ he said.
Xavi needs to learn from De Gea and be a little more subtle.

LNBL

PSV and AS Roma have supposedly agreed to a €20 milllion move of Strootman. Holy shit this is a big transfer for us.

Messi

De Gea needs to learn from Xavi to make sure he gets the job done :lol

tumblr_lv8srpatBU1qgnf3uo2_250.gif

I can't lose him :(

Guys, how does one even pronounce Mkiytiejnafdn or whatever the fuck he's called

In an interview for BVB, he said himself it's the way Linius posted. But I've heard in Armenia it's rather: Muh[very shortly spoken]-tshee-tuh-ree-uhn (the uh stuff spoken like in "much", also exactly like the end of his name in the video, I don't think there's a proper way to express this in English, see Badstuber for example). The German transcription of his name (Mchitarjan) would back that up. So that's probably the right way to pronounce it and Mkhitaryan just said fuck it, this other version is easier for Germans.

Just like he'd accept English reporters calling him Mickytarian.

Pulga, how did the shrooms do it for you?

I saw paintings everywhere this past Monday. Those fucking horses man, they looked like mythical creatures.

Feorax

What has he said now?

Nothing particularly new, although Tony B has re-affirmed that he's seriously considering Arsenal as an option if the interest is genuine. We'd mad to sell him to a current top 4 team though.

At the very least, Torres kept his mouth shut and actually had the balls to hand in a transfer request.

Slizz

No I will die laughing after all the united fans posting about him so much ends up being for nothing. I dont want him at bayern either. I want him at barca.

Been one of the ONLY consistent transfers to United, of course fans are going to talk about him and of course United-GAF is going to go above and beyond because hes a CM. A position of need for a few seasons now.

EDIT: I'm with Clegg, the hate fuels.

I'm a Heat fan for crying out loud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom