• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/2014 |OT1| Moyes, Master of Muppets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
You're all a bunch of fucks. Thiago isn't going to Bayern unless Martinez is playing in centre midfield.

At which case we know we can then lol at Pep being a fucking egotistical pussy turkey before he's even started there.

Hope Bayern 3-4-3 their way to third place and a quarter final exit next year.

Either we sign Thiago, or he stays at Barca. Then we go after someone else.

Stay strong united bros. those taking part in Ramadan

Feed off the hate

Wes

venison crêpe
If Thiago goes to Bayern it'll be the one time I wont mind Blablurn shitting all over this thread with glorious non female Schweinsteiger image spam just to see all the Unitedbros finally shut up about him.

arkon

If Ferguson was still in charge, would the Thiago deal have been done by now? You've been the only good team in for him for well over a month.

He was in charge last year when deals fell through for Hazard and Lucas. Pretty sure there's been others in the past as well, like the stories about the Gazza transfer.

rodvik

You're all a bunch of fucks. Thiago isn't going to Bayern unless Martinez is playing in centre midfield.

At which case we know we can then lol at Pep being a fucking egotistical pussy turkey before he's even started there.

Feed off the hate

Very good.

L1NETT

Oh and I know I am a bit late, but want to wish Mark Schwarzer a happy early retirement. Might get him a pillow to celebrate so he doesn't hurt his arse sitting on the bench all season.

One last payday eh Mark. Didn't fancy actually playing. Lazy sod.

Cadena Cope is a Radio Network owned by catholic Opus Dei priests, their political stuff is extremely biased to the right wing.

That being said, their sports staff is the best one in Spain, it's te whole group that moved from cadena SER, the mythical Carrusel Deportivo (Pepe un purito!).

They have made some fails but overall they are pretty reliable.

But hey, people here was in much more in denial hardcore mode with the Isco story, I think a couple still don't believe he signed for Madriz.

He was in charge last year when deals fell through for Hazard and Lucas. Pretty sure there's been others in the past as well, like the stories about the Gazza transfer.

Hazard was titting about for like a year, there were about 27 teams trying to buy him :p

And with Moura, it came down to him, his agents and his club trying to wrangle as much money out of the deal as possible, and that happened to come from PSG rather than Man Utd

Thiago has a mistakenly low buyout clause. A club of Man Utd's stature should be able to meet the clause and tell the player 'take it or leave it, you have a fortnight before we start looking elsewhere.'

I can't see Ferguson allowing the club be treated first as a means to try and get more guarantees from Barca, only to then be shrugged off anyway as he waltzes back into the arms of The Coward Pep Guardiola.

(Assuming this report is correct)

Honigstein is completely unconvinced by the rumours too.

Okay second wind.

Yeah this shit can't be true. Cope, never even heard of them. Bild or something would be all over it if this was happening, no way Rummage or that tax-scammer wouldn't have leaked it.

Thiago will come, it's just gonna take some time.

Oh man it's definitely true :(

arkon

Hazard was titting about for like a year, there were about 27 teams trying to buy him :p

And with Moura, it came down to him, his agents and his club trying to wrangle as much money out of the deal as possible, and that happened to come from PSG rather than Man Utd

Thiago has a mistakenly low buyout clause. A club of Man Utd's stature should be able to meet the clause and tell the player 'take it or leave it, you have a fortnight before we start looking elsewhere.'

I can't see Ferguson allowing the club be treated first as a means to try and get more guarantees from Barca, only to then be shrugged off anyway as he waltzes back into the arms of The Coward Pep Guardiola.

(Assuming this report is correct)

Fergie retiring and Mosey coming in makes them less glamorous. Is that what you want me to say? :p

Clegg

We're in a conundrum if we don't get Thiago. City and Spurs have strengthened their midfield so its going to be even harder to beat those two next season. We'll still get points from Arsenal and Chelsea tho.

Fuck it. Promote Powell and Adnan early.

#MoyesBabies

Wes

venison crêpe
1373494615_extras_noticia_foton_7_1.jpg

Geoff Arsenal is saying 'the wheels are in motion' regarding Cesc's Arsenal return.

Cesc's shirt is becoming available.

Oh God.

:lol

Salva don't.

It's not worth it. At this moment in time I can 100% assure you it's not worth it.

Go find a pic of Mertesacker in that #4 shirt and stare at it for 2 hours.

Wes

venison crêpe
"The Football Association has rejected Thurrock's appeal against a three-point deduction for fielding a player who had not paid a £16 fine, confirming their relegation to Ryman Division South."

#MoneyRuiningTheBeautifulGame

Wilbur

Banned
No way that'd fly at Bayern.

But succumbing to a midfielder fetishist and sucking his little chorizo dick while he plays 9 midfielders at one fucking time is? #fuckbayern

Götze up front - midfielder
Ribery, Kroos, Muller - midfielders
Thiago, Schweini - midfielders
Martinez, Alaba - midfielders
Neuer - might as well be a fucking midfielder

Fucking ludicrous situation and I hope they pay for it for the self indulgence

Messi

Feed off the hate

Pep wanted Martinez at CB in barca.

Wilbur

Banned
Arsenal fans getting hyped over Fabregas. Like he'll want to play in the Europa League 2014/15

Ibra is going to Real Madrid.

u wot m8

Him and CR7 in the same team loooooooooooool. How will that dressing room survive?

Pep wanted Martinez at CB in barca.

Just realised I wrote CM when I meant CB. Still, Pep's a donut. Martinez was the best DM in the world last season, and he wants to move him? Pfft.

Bumhead

Banned
"The Football Association has rejected Thurrock's appeal against a three-point deduction for fielding a player who had not paid a £16 fine, confirming their relegation to Ryman Division South."

#MoneyRuiningTheBeautifulGame

Shithouse organisation.

Clegg

And Martinez was a decent centre back but a brilliant defensive midfielder so Pep fucked up on that one.

I'd laugh if he played him there tbh.

bud

bayern are, like, the healthiest club in the world. if they can buy a player united can't, then more power to them. it is simply impossible this won't work out. i fully embrace our german overlords. hallo, ich bin karl. ich fixe deine kabel.

meanwhile, the premier league is dying.

arsenal can't even buy a second-rate striker
chelsea signed a manager who is now a caricature of himself
united are now managed by moyes and they can't even sign a barca benchwarmer
liverpool are based in liverpool
the spurs will spend millions yet again and still finish outside of the top four

Wilbur

Banned
And the FA can fuck off and all. Fucking shitehawk organisation, my old little league team did fines better. Hope Southgate accidentally bleeds to death after getting a paper cut from his big fuck off ring binder of pitch patterns at St George's Park

Man I'm aggy tonight. No football. Fucking cunty transfer news. No signings. It's Ramadan and I'm hungry.

Salvadora

:lol

Salva don't.

It's not worth it. At this moment in time I can 100% assure you it's not worth it.

Go find a pic of Mertesacker in that #4 shirt and stare at it for 2 hours.

It makes total sense though, Viva. The dots are connecting

His girlfriend and daughter live in London. He bought the ex-family home.

it'shappening.gif
Arsenal fans getting hyped over Fabregas. Like he'll want to play in the Europa League 2014/15

I seem to recall United playing in the Europa League recently, actually.

Like Cesc & Arsenal, you are destined to be reunited.

Wilbur

Banned
Rooney could have had a Big Mac today....

Rooney has had a Big Mac today.

I'm dead looooooool

Rooney can play in CM, fuck it. I'm sick to death thinking about Shinji failing miserably again as he fails to fit into a Moyes side. Just sell him back to Dortmund and cry forever please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom