• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/2014 |OT1| Moyes, Master of Muppets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salvadora

Been one of the ONLY consistent transfers to United, of course fans are going to talk about him and of course United-GAF is going to go above and beyond because hes a CM. A position of need for a few seasons now.

EDIT: I'm with Clegg, the hate fuels.

I'm a Heat fan for crying out loud.

looooooooool

there are United fans here literally making up rumours

kharma45

Haha Thiago to Bayern, fuck. I could well see it happening too. He'd get more game time with us I'd imagine but dat Pep.

If he leaves then that's another to add to the list:-

Hazard, Lucas, Strootman and Thiago all over 2 summers.

We were never in for Strootman, he isn't good enough. Glad that has fizzed out.

K1LLER7

Graham Hunter says COPE have a good track record. Says something about Tiggy wanting the release clause.

It's over.

Enjoy Thiago Bayern.

;_;

I'll laugh if Thiago to Bayern is anything more than just a bullshit rumor because of the Pep Barca connection. Not because of United but because of how stupid Bayern and Thiago were. Bayern doesn't need Thiago, at all, and Thiago won't get more time than at Barca.

Slizz

I mean regarding Thiago (not you personally).

Haven't they been mostly tongue-in-cheek ITK type posts though? Doesn't matter really anyways, but him being one of the main targets United was linked with is why his name was beat in to the ground here.

Sky has Man United and Chelsea's opening clashes for their free weekend with poor BT showing Liverpool v Stoke.

That's a good move for BT tbf

2nd most supported team in the country
New manager for Stoke, first chance to see how they've changed and their new personnel
Get a Stoke match over with at the beginning

L1NETT

Why settle for Scott Parker when you can get Gareth Barry.

Battle of the snails.

----

Don't worry united fans, If nani leaves.

Valencia --- Carrick ---Osman----Young

Forget Navas,Silva,Toure,Fernandinho,Hazard,Oscar,Mata,Wilshere,Cazorla! Midfield of champions!

Joking. You'll get someone eventually. Even if it takes till August. I highly doubt Moyes just wants to sit on the squad he inherited, he will clearly want to make some recruitments. Patience United fans.

You already included Osman.... Gibson next I guess.

Was kinda the point. Maybe Moyes may rekindle his interest in Bilyaletdinov. What a flop he was.

Slizz

Battle of the snails.

----

Don't worry united fans, If nani leaves.

Valencia --- Carrick ---Osman----Young

Forget Navas,Silva,Toure,Fernandinho,Hazard,Oscar,Mata,Wilshere,Cazorla! Midfield of champions!

Joking. You'll get someone eventually. Even if it takes till August. I highly doubt Moyes just wants to sit on the squad he inherited, he will clearly want to make some recruitments. Patience United fans.

You already included Osman.... Gibson next I guess.

Salvadora

Haven't they been mostly tongue-in-cheek ITK type posts though? Doesn't matter really anyways, but him being one of the main targets United was linked with is why is name was beat in to the ground here.
Tweets would be posted from accounts that didn't exist (without any indication), for example.

Thought it was over the top imo.

spidye

So

----------------Neuer
Lahm-Martinez-Dante-Alaba
--------------Schweini
Robben-Thiago-Müller-Ribery
----------------Götze

HHNNNNNNNGHHHHH

B-Team

Starke
Rafinha-Boateng-Kirchhoff-Contento